Micronized Pregnenolone Is Dissolving Well In Shea Butter

Light

I've been looking for a way to apply my pure pregnenolone powder topically.
Shea butter is soft in room temperature, like a thick oily cream, and it is a mix of saturated and monounsaturated fats. No PUFAs.
50mg Micronized Pregnenolone dissolved really easily in 1/2 tsp of Shea Butter,
and when applying it to the skin it's enough to cover face, neck, stomach and thighs,
So use more if you want a full body butter, or less if you want it for face cream.

wild-bee

that's very cool, I have been using coconut oil (too runny when melted spreads all over the place!) mixed with tallow but never settled on a ratio I was happy with. cocoa butter was too hard, shea sounds just right

what's your technique to mix it in? how do you dose it, or do you only mix one day at a time?

OP
Light

Light

that's very cool, I have been using coconut oil (too runny when melted spreads all over the place!) mixed with tallow but never settled on a ratio I was happy with. cocoa butter was too hard, shea sounds just right

what's your technique to mix it in? how do you dose it, or do you only mix one day at a time?
I just make a little batch each time I want to use it, it takes 1-2 minutes.

No special technique, just put them together on a plate and kinda fold them over and over with a butter knife.
By folding I mean like when adding flour to the liquids of a cake mixture - until well combined.
It was very easy, didn't form lumps or anything like that.

golder

I'm just wondering if there's anything else we can use other than cocoa butter as it's got a small amount of PUFA in it? Is there any completed saturated product we could try to dissolve in other than the greasy coconut oil? Thanks!

peateats1

What brand of pregnenolone is good? I've been using pure encapsulations brand, but am not sure how safe it is. I'm curious what Peat means when he says pregnenolone supplements have impurities and aren't safe to take anymore.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I've been looking for a way to apply my pure pregnenolone powder topically.
Shea butter is soft in room temperature, like a thick oily cream, and it is a mix of saturated and monounsaturated fats. No PUFAs.
50mg Micronized Pregnenolone dissolved really easily in 1/2 tsp of Shea Butter,
and when applying it to the skin it's enough to cover face, neck, stomach and thighs,
So use more if you want a full body butter, or less if you want it for face cream.
Light,
Where did you buy micronized Pregnenolone?

Also, it still works even if it is not dissolved well. It lays against skin and slowly permeates.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals