MICRODOSING TESTOSTERONE

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

This is done by taking TRT doses of Testosterone. I don't believe in the strategy that is semi-popular around here of literally microdosing Test (like 2-3 mg a day). I'm happy to be proven wrong by blood tests tho.
Ah I see, didn't know it was popular round here. Guess it needs to be done under doctor supervision then, no problem. Why don't you believe in it?

milkboi

Ah I see, didn't know it was popular round here. Guess it needs to be done under doctor supervision then, no problem. Why don't you believe in it?
Yeah, RP mentioned he uses Testosterone in those tiny doses. I'm just not convinced doses like that will make a meaningful difference in terms of anabolism and androgenicity and it might even still be suppressive, just to a lesser degree. There's no risk in trying tho and I'd like to see some actual bloodtests on such a protocol.

Beastmode

Yeah, RP mentioned he uses Testosterone in those tiny doses. I'm just not convinced doses like that will make a meaningful difference in terms of anabolism and androgenicity and it might even still be suppressive, just to a lesser degree. There's no risk in trying tho and I'd like to see some actual bloodtests on such a protocol.

I think partly why those doses work well for him, besides his ability to notice very subtle differences, is he's not after raising his testosterone levels like many here desire. He doesn't seem to emphasis much on the importance of having it high.

I haven't tried it yet, but as an experiment, I will definitely get some bloodwork pre and post to see what kind of difference it makes. I'm 42 and don't experience signs of low testosterone, but it might be worth it sometime soon.

Yucca

That figure is based on today's average, which is unfortunately comprised of mostly androgen-deprived males.
I would venture to say a man functions optimally between 10-15mg testosterone a day.

You have to take into account the absorption rate of hormones, and dose accordingly.
Probably 30% absorption transdermally and 15% orally.

So 50mg testosterone a day if dosing transdermally and 100mg if dosing orally.

If real test base is used, it's almost 100% orally...or at least about 50%, even if your androgen receptors are broken (from previous steroid abuse). So even 10mg/day or less will lead to high levels. Way better to take 1st thing in the morning to mimic endogen natural test production (very low suppression, or not at all if pregnenolone is taken with, at 3-6x the amount of test)

As someone who's used and abused every idealabs supplement and has gotten Testosterone readings from ~600 all the way to ~1800, the anabolism difference was surprisingly negligible man. It's not what you think.

Matestube

As someone who's used and abused every idealabs supplement and has gotten Testosterone readings from ~600 all the way to ~1800, the anabolism difference was surprisingly negligible man. It's not what you think.

What combo took you to 1800?

I have noticed that when I micro-dose in Winter months when I experience SAD symptoms, even small doses, a couple times/ week, makes my hair fall out even more than it typically does this time of year.

Jonnie

I have noticed that when I micro-dose in Winter months when I experience SAD symptoms, even small doses, a couple times/ week, makes my hair fall out even more than it typically does this time of year.
Yikes, that is exactly what I'm not looking to have. My hair is too thin this winter.

What are SAD symptoms?

Will be starting microdosing Testosterone within 2 weeks.

Yikes, that is exactly what I'm not looking to have. My hair is too thin this winter.

What are SAD symptoms?

Will be starting microdosing Testosterone within 2 weeks.
Seasonal affective disorder. It's like human hibernation phase. Slowed metabolism and other physiologic symptoms during cold, shortened Winter months.

Jonnie

Seasonal affective disorder. It's like human hibernation phase. Slowed metabolism and other physiologic symptoms during cold, shortened Winter months.
Thanks.

It seems 5000IU of vitamin D daily during this period could help prevent the extra hairloss:

Thanks.

It seems 5000IU of vitamin D daily during this period could help prevent the extra hairloss:

I have taken vitamin D2 and D3 for well over a decade with no result. My vitamin D levels remained low. When I stop taking vitamin D and just use natural sunshine, my levels improved.

Jonnie

I have taken vitamin D2 and D3 for well over a decade with no result. My vitamin D levels remained low. When I stop taking vitamin D and just use natural sunshine, my levels improved.
Blessed be those who have access to sunshine.

ddjd

What about testosterone base in DMSO and applied topically?

I've been taking around 2mg per day dissolved in E and applied topically. Just a few days in. But I feel that it helps me be more cheerful. I just feel like my mood is much better.