MICRODOSING TESTOSTERONE

AndrogenicJB

I've heard that what alot of fitness models are doing to give themselves an edge is microdosing t. Say you are 600 ng/dl t and bring yourslef up to 950/1000, how is this done technically speaking, what t do they use and where do u get it from

As a female, I find I just feel better with a little bit of compounded testosterone and progesterone. I'm 57 years old and I have very good muscle mass.

Mauritio

As a female, I find I just feel better with a little bit of compounded testosterone and progesterone. I'm 57 years old and I have very good muscle mass.
How much testosterone do you take ?

Mauritio

I am a female by the way. I take 23 mg two or three times a week.
Yes I'd still like to know. Wow that's more than I thought. How do you dose it , do you dilute it ?

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Where do i get the testosterone to microdose, how is it done, don't you have to figure out where you naturally are first before you microdose

Matestube

I've heard that what alot of fitness models are doing to give themselves an edge is microdosing t. Say you are 600 ng/dl t and bring yourslef up to 950/1000, how is this done technically speaking, what t do they use and where do u get it from

I've seen a thread where @Yucca took testosterone base orally and apparently had great levels on it.
Maybe that's worth exploring.

Inaut

Didn't Peat say that the average teenage male produces something like 4mg of test a day? If so, microdosing would need to be less than that amount?

Matestube

Didn't Peat say that the average teenage male produces something like 4mg of test a day? If so, microdosing would need to be less than that amount?

That figure is based on today's average, which is unfortunately comprised of mostly androgen-deprived males.
I would venture to say a man functions optimally between 10-15mg testosterone a day.

You have to take into account the absorption rate of hormones, and dose accordingly.
Probably 30% absorption transdermally and 15% orally.

So 50mg testosterone a day if dosing transdermally and 100mg if dosing orally.

conrad0602

That figure is based on today's average, which is unfortunately comprised of mostly androgen-deprived males.
I would venture to say a man functions optimally between 10-15mg testosterone a day.

You have to take into account the absorption rate of hormones, and dose accordingly.
Probably 30% absorption transdermally and 15% orally.

So 50mg testosterone a day if dosing transdermally and 100mg if dosing orally.
Supplementing those doses would shut you down pretty quick taken daily don't you think?

Mauritio

Didn't he speak favorably of 1mg on the lips ?
If you have all the other things dialed in that was.

Beastmode

Didn't he speak favorably of 1mg on the lips ?
If you have all the other things dialed in that was.

Most will gloss over this as Peat has been clear on this in interviews and direct communication via email.

If a few mg doesn't make a difference, which one has to be pretty sensitive to their system to realize, then something else may need addressing. Most don't track their temp and pulse consistently enough to see what's actually shifting at a subtle level.

Mauritio

Most will gloss over this as Peat has been clear on this in interviews and direct communication via email.

If a few mg doesn't make a difference, which one has to be pretty sensitive to their system to realize, then something else may need addressing. Most don't track their temp and pulse consistently enough to see what's actually shifting at a subtle level.
Yes so true. Always go back to the basics. I mean it's fun to play around with androgenic supplements or dopaminergics, but I always end up back at liver, thyroid and gut health ...

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

I only want to take enough to put me at the tip top of the natural range and maintain that, i would rather not to have to inject, which testosterone would be best for these goals, i want to AVOID SHUTDOWN

I only want to take enough to put me at the tip top of the natural range and maintain that, i would rather not to have to inject, which testosterone would be best for these goals, i want to AVOID SHUTDOWN
Have you tried a kitchen sink approach and/or taken larger amounts of precursors already? There's so much that can be done before impatiently mainlining test.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Have you tried a kitchen sink approach and/or taken larger amounts of precursors already? There's so much that can be done before impatiently mainlining test.
i'M NOT TRYING TO TAKE LOADS OF TEST JUST A FEW MGS A DAY TO PUT ME AT THE TOP OF THE RANGE --- I ALREADY CONSUME ALOT OF CHOLESTEROL & SOMETIMES TAKE ANDROSTERONE IN LOW DOSES

I think we've had this conversation before. As a teenager, the only health problem you need to worry about is treating the neuroticism that is plagueing you about your hormones. Please stop using hormones.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

I'm not neurotic about anything. I'm looking for information. If I don't get this information, I'm happy to move on with my life. This thread is for those who wish to make contributions related to the title, I suggest not intervening if you don't want to contribute.

milkboi

This is done by taking TRT doses of Testosterone. I don't believe in the strategy that is semi-popular around here of literally microdosing Test (like 2-3 mg a day). I'm happy to be proven wrong by blood tests tho.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals