Microdosing 1P-LSD

firebreather

Finally got my blotters today.

I decided to start with what I thought was 25ug.

I put it under my tongue but it had not dissolved after 25 minutes. I just kept it there for a while longer until I basically swallowed it.

I can't say I feel anything at all.

The little blotters are supposed to be 100ug each.

Each one of them is about 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch.

They basically look and feel like thick paper.

Am I doing something wrong.

Everyone online who talks about microdosing seems to say that you should definitely feel something from 25ug

OP
F

firebreather

maybe but I don't think so.

This place came highly recommended from quite a few people on reddit

Regina

It's been 18 yrs since I did any. But that sounds like an enormous dose. I would usually tear a tab at least in half and trip my "balls" off for like 17 hours. I have no idea what's around these days. But good luck.
And do you have a friend watching over you?

OP
F

firebreather

It's been 18 yrs since I did any. But that sounds like an enormous dose. I would usually tear a tab at least in half and trip my "balls" off for like 17 hours. I have no idea what's around these days. But good luck.
And do you have a friend watching over you?

Yes I do have someone watching over me

javin

Blotters don't usually dissolve, and yes they're usually like thick paper. Kinda gotta chew and swallow after a while. Gel tabs dissolve though.

OP
F

firebreather

UPDATE

Thought I'd give a little update.

After not experiencing anything with the 25ug the other day I decided to up it to 50ug.

I also decided to keep it under my tongue for 1 hour.

I definitely felt something with the 50ug but not what I had hoped.

I noticed that if I was sitting or being still that I felt fidgety and annoyed at people. I noticed that my feet were very cold but they are always cold so I didn't think much of it.

I noticed that if I got up and moved around that I felt a little drugged or like I had taken a muscle relaxer.

I had some nausea as well but nothing horrible.

Today I tried 25ug again but I left it under my tongue for an hour this time.

The feelings are somewhat similar to the 50ug.

A little fidgety if I'm just being still.

Surprisingly my feet are cold again.

I say, "surprisingly" because I made love with my wife an hour ago and I almost never have cold feet after that but I do now.

If I get up and move around I also feel slightly drugged.

Apart from the "drugged" feeling when I move around this sure does feel like adrenaline

Frankdee20

1 P gets converted to LSD upon consumption

Cloudhands

I think that one needs to do all of the methods to improve metabolism before LSD or any other hallucinogens can be of help. It uses a large amount of brain glycogen and if you dont already have your insulin sensitivity and glycogen storage at a certain threshold it will only exacerbate a weak metabolism. That goes for anything that improves the electron transport chain & metabolism, it will always require more nutrients, such as sugar, minerals, protein, etc. This is why "set and setting" are such vital variables when one decides to trip balls, any stressor will be exacerbated.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals