Microcrystalline Celluose & Silica Dangers

J

JohnBonham

Hi everyone,

Have we reached a consensus on whether Micro-crystalline Cellulose is dangerous? If so, what damage can it cause? What are the effects on someone such as myself who has ingested enormous amounts in supplements over the years?

And the same questions for silica as well.

Thanks!

ddjd

quote from Nathan Hatch
" Silicon dioxide is very irritating to tissues because of its hardness, and our bodies also cannot metabolize it in that state so it harms tissues when ingested. I always warn people not to buy products that contain it. Silicic acid on the other hand is plant-derived silica which we can use and can help with a lot of body functions as well as help remove things like aluminum and mercury and is often marketed as "plant sourced" silica or in/from horsetail."

OP
J

JohnBonham

quote from Nathan Hatch
" Silicon dioxide is very irritating to tissues because of its hardness, and our bodies also cannot metabolize it in that state so it harms tissues when ingested. I always warn people not to buy products that contain it. Silicic acid on the other hand is plant-derived silica which we can use and can help with a lot of body functions as well as help remove things like aluminum and mercury and is often marketed as "plant sourced" silica or in/from horsetail."

Thanks Joeyd!

Do you know anything about Micro-crystalline Cellulose?

BearWithMe

"Its presence in food, like that of the polyester imitation fat, microcrystalline cellulose, and many other polymers used to stabilize emulsions or to increase smoothness, is often justified by the doctrine that these molecules are too large to be absorbed. There are two points that are deliberately ignored by the food-safety regulators, 1) these materials can interact dangerously with intestinal bacteria, and 2) they can be absorbed, in the process called "persorption."" - Ray Peat, PhD

Pathologe 1993 Sep;14(5):247-252 [Persorption of microparticles]. Volkheimer G “Solid, hard microparticles, such as starch granules, pollen, cellulose particles, fibres and crystals, whose diameters are well into the micrometre range, are incorporated regularly and in considerable numbers from the digestive tract. Motor factors play an important part in the paracellular penetration of the epithelial cell layer. From the subepithelial region the microparticles are transported away via lymph and blood vessels. They can be detected in body fluids using simple methods: only a few minutes after oral administration they can be found in the peripheral blood-stream. We observed their passage into urine, bile, cerebrospinal fluid, the alveolar lumen, the peritoneal cavity, breast milk, and transplacentally into the fetal blood-stream. Since persorbed microparticles can embolise small vessels, this touches on microangiological problems, especially in the region of the CNS. The long-term deposit of embolising microparticles which consist of potential allergens or contaminants, or which are carriers of contaminants, is of immunological and environmental-technical importance. Numerous ready-made foodstuffs contain large quantities of microparticles capable of persorption.”

Momentum

So what is the method of getting this garbage (mcc) out of your system. My pharmacy switched generics and even thought it is on my chart "NO MCC FILLER" I got a huge dose - and I am miserable. It's caused hair loss, extreme headache, tinnitus, heart arythmia, weakness, blurred vision, dizziness, vascular issues, neuropathy, paresthsia, flushing, rash, pain, etc. I feel like I've been poisoned. I would imagine, my EDS is allowing the mcc to get into the cell. How do I get it out? I am desperate for help. And can't find any answers any where. Please help! Sadly, I've been doing HBOT the last few weeks and I believe it's driven it further into the smaller areas of m capilaries. I'm afraid to do more HBOT without a detox first. I'm thinking MMS may help dissolve it as it has dissolved oxalate - but that's a slow road.

DeadCatBounce

So what is the method of getting this garbage (mcc) out of your system. My pharmacy switched generics and even thought it is on my chart "NO MCC FILLER" I got a huge dose - and I am miserable. It's caused hair loss, extreme headache, tinnitus, heart arythmia, weakness, blurred vision, dizziness, vascular issues, neuropathy, paresthsia, flushing, rash, pain, etc. I feel like I've been poisoned. I would imagine, my EDS is allowing the mcc to get into the cell. How do I get it out? I am desperate for help. And can't find any answers any where. Please help! Sadly, I've been doing HBOT the last few weeks and I believe it's driven it further into the smaller areas of m capilaries. I'm afraid to do more HBOT without a detox first. I'm thinking MMS may help dissolve it as it has dissolved oxalate - but that's a slow road.
Wonder if anyone has good info on how to detox those shits and titanium dioxide also. My father has been taking a benfotiamine pill for years with all those shits inside. Chlorine dioxide might be helpful for metals/mercury, titanium etc/. Not sure about MCC though feel it might do nothing.

Momentum

Wonder if anyone has good info on how to detox those shits and titanium dioxide also. My father has been taking a benfotiamine pill for years with all those shits inside. Chlorine dioxide might be helpful for metals/mercury, titanium etc/. Not sure about MCC though feel it might do nothing.
I do think the Chlorine dioxide would dissolve it (not sure though), as I believe from my history that it dissolves oxalates. So maybe - but it could take some time. On another thread someone suggested cellulase, but I really don't think MCC is very close to cellulose once it's been micronized. I don't know for sure, it's just a hunch.

BearWithMe

I do think the Chlorine dioxide would dissolve it (not sure though), as I believe from my history that it dissolves oxalates. So maybe - but it could take some time. On another thread someone suggested cellulase, but I really don't think MCC is very close to cellulose once it's been micronized. I don't know for sure, it's just a hunch.
The tricky part would be to get Chlorine Dioxide where the MCC is accumulated.

Momentum

The tricky part would be to get Chlorine Dioxide where the MCC is accumulated.
I think it gets everywhere. The best I've ever felt in my life was after 4 months on MMS. It's just a difficult protocol to follow, especially if you're trying to up the anti-oxidants and pro-biotics.