Microclotting Causing Long COVID

AdoTintor

Then people should bloodlet at home once or twice a week if their ferritin is that high, until it goes under 100, then donate blood to keep it low.
so how does one do a spot of bloodletting if so inclined? You make it sound like it isn't too tricky - I assume you mean a self phlebotomy?

Last year my front door slammed in the wind onto my fingers and one of my regrets was not letting it bleed out into a cup so I could measure off a couple of pints before binding it and raising the hand to stop the bleed. But sometimes one doesn't think straight. Don't ever let a good crisis go to waste. I wouldn't make a good politician.

David PS

Lollipop2

Dr. McCollough explains about long Covid in this interview - new evidence it takes one year to 18 months for the body to clear the spike protein which could be contributing to long covid - he explains it more eloquently:

Dr. Peter McCullough Issues Emergency Warning: Vaccine Created Spike Protein is Deadly in the Human Body​

AdoTintor

that was a good video. SHe mentions pinning the vein and also uses the needle on a tube rather than normal need+syringe. I guess I have to cut the bottom of the tube so that it comes straight out into a cup so can measure off a a pint.

I wonder what the potential pitfalls are. Is it possible to go through and out the other side of the vein - so you have to come in at an 45 angle, rather than 90deg. Also could you hit a backflow valve in the vein? Anything else one could screw up? Just watching it makes me queasy.

tankasnowgod

I fasted for the test.
Fair, but still, it's not a reliable marker of full body iron stores.
Then people should bloodlet at home once or twice a week if their ferritin is that high, until it goes under 100, then donate blood to keep it low.

That's really extreme. I don't think there is any need for that, not at 400 or so. Ferritin over 1,000 is considered the critical point, and that's when weekly or even bi-weekly extractions are used. That's when serious, permanent liver damage can happen. But weekly extractions can be really draining, in more ways than one. Once it gets down to a more reasonable level (maybe even 500), it's slowed to every two weeks, and then maybe monthly. I donated monthly for a time, and that was fine. It took about 8-9 months to get near deficiency, and things slowly improved over that time.

There's also other things that can potentially lower iron, as a complementary, or even alternative, strategy. Dr. Fachinni used a low iron diet that worked really well in lowering ferritin. You could swap out red meat for milk, eggs, and chicken (all low iron). Milk and eggs are particularly good, as they also have iron binding compounds. Calcium can block iron absorption, as can IP6. Aspirin, Lactoferrin, and Calcium Channel Blockers could also be used.

K

Kayaker

so how does one do a spot of bloodletting if so inclined? You make it sound like it isn't too tricky - I assume you mean a self phlebotomy?

Last year my front door slammed in the wind onto my fingers and one of my regrets was not letting it bleed out into a cup so I could measure off a couple of pints before binding it and raising the hand to stop the bleed. But sometimes one doesn't think straight. Don't ever let a good crisis go to waste. I wouldn't make a good politician.
I dunno lol. Anticoagulant + heat + venous incision.

I hardly notice anything from donating a pint. I wouldn't go beyond that though.
Fair, but still, it's not a reliable marker of full body iron stores.

That's really extreme. I don't think there is any need for that, not at 400 or so. Ferritin over 1,000 is considered the critical point, and that's when weekly or even bi-weekly extractions are used. That's when serious, permanent liver damage can happen. But weekly extractions can be really draining, in more ways than one. Once it gets down to a more reasonable level (maybe even 500), it's slowed to every two weeks, and then maybe monthly. I donated monthly for a time, and that was fine. It took about 8-9 months to get near deficiency, and things slowly improved over that time.
What do you mean by draining? I assume that lower hemoglobin would be the main thing, and that nutrients can be quickly replenished by eating. I have high hemoglobin and eat a lot.
There's also other things that can potentially lower iron, as a complementary, or even alternative, strategy. Dr. Fachinni used a low iron diet that worked really well in lowering ferritin. You could swap out red meat for milk, eggs, and chicken (all low iron). Milk and eggs are particularly good, as they also have iron binding compounds. Calcium can block iron absorption, as can IP6. Aspirin, Lactoferrin, and Calcium Channel Blockers could also be used.
Red meat tastes good and is nutritious, so I'd only drink coffee with it, rather than restrict it. I already drank lots of milk daily for the past decade and took aspirin daily for the past couple of years, apparently to no avail.

tankasnowgod

What do you mean by draining? I assume that lower hemoglobin would be the main thing, and that nutrients can be quickly replenished by eating. I have high hemoglobin and eat a lot.
You suggested home bloodlettings once or twice a week. Hemoglobin could be an issue, so could dehydration, and energy. They suggest it takes up to 48 hours just to replace the fluids from blood donation. You might make yourself more susceptible to infection, by lowering white blood cells too much. Plus, are your veins going to have enough time to heal?

You'd be prevented from doing anything but the most basic physical activities.

It's not far from going the Full George Washington. There's a reason this schedule is reserved for people with dangerously high ferritin levels, again, over 1000.
Red meat tastes good and is nutritious, so I'd only drink coffee with it, rather than restrict it. I already drank lots of milk daily for the past decade and took aspirin daily for the past couple of years, apparently to no avail.
I think getting Ferritin checked would be a good thing to do before drawing this conclusion. And then, check it again after 2 donations, if you are still doing them. This would give you better insight. For example, if you test this week and ferritin comes in at 290, and you find that it drops to around 220-230 (or less) after a couple more donations, that would suggest that it was indeed having an effect, and that you were more iron loaded that you thought at first. If the second test comes back close to the first, then maybe you are reaccumulating very quickly.

tankasnowgod

Um, prolly better you didn't. Blood donation centers only take about one pint at a time. I think the average person can potentially lose about 3 pints and still be okay, but losing more than a pint at a time could start to get dangerous, quick. Even losing one pint can dramatically affect someone, if they aren't used to donating.

Sefton10

His over confident one liner statements are just blood boiling. "I got the truth, seriously, don't take that, it'll be the end of you, take this, but not like that, now do this."
Chesnut is even worse, every other day is a new definitive discovery.

4532B115-B4EE-4309-B8AB-544389A9F422.jpeg

AdoTintor

yes I can't stand chess either. The way it keeps evolving when people realise new moves. It just keeps updating to new discoveries, and moves that were considered important before get discarded for new and better understandings. The shame of these chess players that keep thinking about openings and strategies and updating what they think is really important. Its a disgrace.

CrackLord

I’ve done hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy before and when I was there I had interesting conversations with the owner about the whole COVID situation.

She said that she has had excellent results in treating “long COVID” and “long vaccine” using hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy.

Anecdotally I did one session and felt pretty rejuvenated from it but you do need to do it a lot apparently and frequently to get good results. I don’t have long COVID or anything though.

RealNeat

View attachment 29915
And @Perry Staltic If you go to his website and read his stuff that he relates/ attributes to COVID, it's almost literally everything Ray has said for decades about hypothyroidism and a degrading bioenergetic state. His connections to cancer and the steady decline seen in cancer patients (which he somehow relates to cancer only when a lot of the symptoms are actually caused by chemo) as equal to C0VîD19 etc...

It's so hard to take anyone seriously who doesn't have a background of the science, physiology and biochemistry that influenced Ray. Like the work of Hans, Gilbert, Albert, Mae, Max, Linus etc

Sefton10

lol yeah he's a trip. We know he's really figured it out when he goes ALL CAPS. I can only take so much of either of them. DGrouf actually has useful info once in a while, but Chestnut is pure head-shaking wonderment
AAD34594-48B4-4B19-9CDC-1BC83BFFB812.jpeg

!!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kayaker

I think getting Ferritin checked would be a good thing to do before drawing this conclusion.
Yes. I tested it and my ferritin is 31, without any bloodletting. :oops

Total iron 127, iron binding capacity 357, and saturation 36%.

tankasnowgod

Yes. I tested it and my ferritin is 31, without any bloodletting. :oops
31 ng/ml? That's already near deficiency. From personal experience, you can't really get ferritin much lower than this by blood donation. And I wouldn't think you would want to.

Birdie

It looks like Dr Syed has been doing these teaching videos and has a big following.
I found this about him:

About Me​

Mobeen Syed is the CEO of Drbeen Corp, a modern online medical education marketplace. Mobeen is a medical doctor and a software engineer. He graduated from the prestigious King Edward Medical University Lahore. He has been teaching medicine since 1994. Mobeen is also a software engineer and engineering leader. In this role, Mobeen has run teams consisting of hundreds of engineers and millions of dollars of budgets. Mobeen loves music, teaching, and doing business. He lives in Cupertino CA.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals