Michael Yeadon xVP Pfizer, "there is no virus!" Germ Theory is finally sinking.

JohnKane

IMG_20220720_210808_571.jpg

tankasnowgod

The second postulate refers to purity as in no other microorganisms growing, not purity as you'd refer to a supplement. Like I said, whether it's bacterial or tissue culture, you need a medium to grow them in.

See above, you need those things to grow cells in vitro -- it's not a shortcut that they're using, it's a necessity to use media and growth factors for cell culture.
But antibiotics themselves are not 100% effective, and never kill 100% of bacteria. Sure, they may indeed kill off most bacteria, seeming to keep the culture "sterile," or slow the replication of bacteria so that instead of taking over the culture in a matter of hours, it would take a matter of months. But neither condition is "sterile," although the latter might appear so to humans.
The antibiotics are in there to create a pure culture. Obviously the donor sample is not pure.
But, as noted above, they don't create a "pure" culture medium. More likely, the illusion of one. And if they didn't bother to eliminate the known microflora from the human sample, like bacteria and other known viruses, then the sample was obviously contaminated from the get go. Again, a violation of the second postulate.

Of course, even if the culture was "pure" and the mouse experiment somehow satisfied the second postulate, it in no way satisfied the first. The first postulate was violated over and over again in the "real" world for what they were calling "Covid" cases. They claimed that it could produce no symptoms, or generic common cold symptoms, or the so called "long covid," or pneumonia, or (in the most outlandish cases) motorcycle crashes, or was retroactively responsible for things like heart disease and kidney problems that had existed for decades.

Remember the first postulate?

1. The microorganism must be found in abundance in all organisms suffering from the disease, but should not be found in healthy organisms.

The outlandish claim of "asymptomatic Covid cases" obviously violates the second part. The fact that people with common cold symptoms would sometimes be diagnosed as having "Covid" and sometimes not also obviously violates the first part.

Kirsch's claim was that the paper satisfied ALL FOUR.

Koch’s postulates have been satisfied for SARS-CoV-2​

Not only can you see viruses, but Koch’s postulates have been satisfied for the SARS-CoV-2 virus in this paper and the results were published in Nature:

Our results demonstrate the pathogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 in mice, which—together with previous clinical studies1completely satisfies Koch’s postulates7 and confirms that SARS-CoV-2 is the pathogen responsible for COVID-19.

Here is the paper-

Obviously, a small mouse experiment can't confirm that the alleged "Novel Corona Virus" was present in ALL the people diagnosed with the disease (which is basically a common cold). Nor, that it is found in large amount in all who have the common cold, and found in no amounts in those who are healthy (aka, asymptomatic).

Moreover, while they do claim "reisolation" of the virus from the infected mice, there is no mention of using that "isolate" to further infect more mice with SARS-Cov-2. Obviously, this doesn't satisfy the forth postulate.

In can only potentially be used to satisfy the second and third, and of course, if the "isolate" wasn't free of bacteria and other microflora (as the use of antibiotics suggests), then it doesn't do anything to support those two, either. Kirsh's claim in this is way off base.

Edit- Offhand rant coming up.

Kirsch also leaves us with this gem-
Of course, Massey et al. have a different interpretation of Koch’s postulates that is difficult, time consuming and expensive to meet, so they would claim that it doesn’t meet THEIR interpretation of Koch’s postulates.
Oh, it's difficult, time consuming, and expensive, huh? Why, those poor, poor scientists. We should give them a medal and millions of dollars in grants for trying!

Hey Steve, you know what else is difficult and expensive? Losing your business to unscientific lockdowns, and then being so deep in despair you commit suicide.

Or having your small (or mid sized) business be closed down and reduced to nothing as Amazon makes record sales-

Or being laid off with 50 Million others to "slow the spread." Or, being faced with the decision to take a dangerous and poorly tested drug to keep your job or do some travelling.

Several Trillions of dollars changed hands because of this Pandemic Side Show, Steve. So no, the cheap, shoody research techniques don't fly this time. EVERY single government that issued any sort of "Covid Restrictions" should have absolutely isolated and purified the virus SEVERAL times, before a single business was closed, or a single mask was asked to be put on. Every one, state, local, national and federal. There's simply no way that isolating and purifying SARS-Cov-2 is more expensive than the cumulative and life damage that lockdowns and other restrictions did to people, families, and businesses. Every single stop should have been pulled out. And no one should have accepted anything less.

Last edited:

Grapelander

Protein fragment or not - these guys will keep using 'testing' because it is good for business.
Remembering it takes 20 years for truth to enter applied science - hoping for a quick awakening.
Yeadon is a truly great man.

08/04/2022: Don't Look Now, But China Just Locked Down A Million Wuhan Residents Again
As recent as this week, parts of Wuhan (and its 1 million residents) are being forced to lock down yet again because - wait for it - four cases of asymptomatic Covid were found amongst hundreds of thousands of screenings that the province provides daily.
The gist of the policy has been described as a "control and maximum suppression" strategy that uses “contact tracing, mass testing, border quarantine, lockdowns, and mitigation software” - also known as the George Orwell Special - to try and track and prevent cases.

08/10/2021 CDC Is Withdrawing Its Original PCR Test for COVID
You don't have to dig deep to find the main reason the CDC wants to stop using its original polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test for SARS-CoV-2—just look at the agency's announcement. It encourages labs to switch to tests that can look for this coronavirus and flu viruses at the same time. The CDC itself has even designed a test that can do just that, and it got the green light from the FDA in July 2020.
"The CDC has recognized that it would become increasingly important to test for both COVID and other viruses, like influenza and RSV [respiratory syncytial virus] as we move into the fall and winter," says Matthew Binnicker, PhD, director of clinical virology in Mayo Clinic's Division of Clinical Microbiology.

Mountain

But antibiotics themselves are not 100% effective, and never kill 100% of bacteria. Sure, they may indeed kill off most bacteria, seeming to keep the culture "sterile," or slow the replication of bacteria so that instead of taking over the culture in a matter of hours, it would take a matter of months. But neither condition is "sterile," although the latter might appear so to humans.

But, as noted above, they don't create a "pure" culture medium. More likely, the illusion of one. And if they didn't bother to eliminate the known microflora from the human sample, like bacteria and other known viruses, then the sample was obviously contaminated from the get go. Again, a violation of the second postulate.

Of course, even if the culture was "pure" and the mouse experiment somehow satisfied the second postulate, it in no way satisfied the first. The first postulate was violated over and over again in the "real" world for what they were calling "Covid" cases. They claimed that it could produce no symptoms, or generic common cold symptoms, or the so called "long covid," or pneumonia, or (in the most outlandish cases) motorcycle crashes, or was retroactively responsible for things like heart disease and kidney problems that had existed for decades.

Remember the first postulate?

The outlandish claim of "asymptomatic Covid cases" obviously violates the second part. The fact that people with common cold symptoms would sometimes be diagnosed as having "Covid" and sometimes not also obviously violates the first part.

Kirsch's claim was that the paper satisfied ALL FOUR.

Here is the paper-

Obviously, a small mouse experiment can't confirm that the alleged "Novel Corona Virus" was present in ALL the people diagnosed with the disease (which is basically a common cold). Nor, that it is found in large amount in all who have the common cold, and found in no amounts in those who are healthy (aka, asymptomatic).

Moreover, while they do claim "reisolation" of the virus from the infected mice, there is no mention of using that "isolate" to further infect more mice with SARS-Cov-2. Obviously, this doesn't satisfy the forth postulate.

In can only potentially be used to satisfy the second and third, and of course, if the "isolate" wasn't free of bacteria and other microflora (as the use of antibiotics suggests), then it doesn't do anything to support those two, either. Kirsh's claim in this is way off base.

Edit- Offhand rant coming up.

Kirsch also leaves us with this gem-

Oh, it's difficult, time consuming, and expensive, huh? Why, those poor, poor scientists. We should give them a medal and millions of dollars in grants for trying!

Hey Steve, you know what else is difficult and expensive? Losing your business to unscientific lockdowns, and then being so deep in despair you commit suicide.

Or having your small (or mid sized) business be closed down and reduced to nothing as Amazon makes record sales-

Or being laid off with 50 Million others to "slow the spread." Or, being faced with the decision to take a dangerous and poorly tested drug to keep your job or do some travelling.

Several Trillions of dollars changed hands because of this Pandemic Side Show, Steve. So no, the cheap, shoody research techniques don't fly this time. EVERY single government that issued any sort of "Covid Restrictions" should have absolutely isolated and purified the virus SEVERAL times, before a single business was closed, or a single mask was asked to be put on. Every one, state, local, national and federal. There's simply no way that isolating and purifying SARS-Cov-2 is more expensive than the cumulative and life damage that lockdowns and other restrictions did to people, families, and businesses. Every single stop should have been pulled out. And no one should have accepted anything less.
Nah, if you have bacteria in your cell culture it'll be destroyed very, very quickly and extremely obvious to a technician. I'm telling you from direct experience that bacterial contamination in cell culture won't be missed. In the case of Veros being an adherent cell line, you'll see the bacteria floating around in the media and the cell monolayer getting all ragged and lifting off the surface. The exception is a Mycoplasma contamination which often contaminants cell lines. Though any good scientist will routinely screen for Mycoplasma.

Also I should say that antibiotics are generally only used when introducing a donor sample. Since it's coming from the real world, there will be all kinds of microorganisms growing in it. Once you've established a cell or viral line aseptically, antibiotics are no longer needed, since you'd be doing all the work inside a biosafety cabinet.

I won't comment on the rest of your post, my gripe was with your bad arguments for Koch's 2nd postulate. My point was that misunderstanding cell culture techniques and using that as fuel against COVID will discredit your argument against people who know about viral culture. I'm also anti-covid policies, never got vaccinated, don't recommend my friend or family do so - but it's important to use the right arguments. I'm trying to help you out by not letting you bark up the wrong tree R.E.: the cell culture stuff

tankasnowgod

Nah, if you have bacteria in your cell culture it'll be destroyed very, very quickly and extremely obvious to a technician. I'm telling you from direct experience that bacterial contamination in cell culture won't be missed. In the case of Veros being an adherent cell line, you'll see the bacteria floating around in the media and the cell monolayer getting all ragged and lifting off the surface. The exception is a Mycoplasma contamination which often contaminants cell lines. Though any good scientist will routinely screen for Mycoplasma.

Also I should say that antibiotics are generally only used when introducing a donor sample. Since it's coming from the real world, there will be all kinds of microorganisms growing in it. Once you've established a cell or viral line aseptically, antibiotics are no longer needed, since you'd be doing all the work inside a biosafety cabinet.

I won't comment on the rest of your post, my gripe was with your bad arguments for Koch's 2nd postulate. My point was that misunderstanding cell culture techniques and using that as fuel against COVID will discredit your argument against people who know about viral culture. I'm also anti-covid policies, never got vaccinated, don't recommend my friend or family do so - but it's important to use the right arguments. I'm trying to help you out by not letting you bark up the wrong tree R.E.: the cell culture stuff
There is a thread with Andrew Kaufman's problems with viral isolation here- ANDREW KAUFMAN ON FALLACY AND FRAUD OF VIROLOGY

Would you go over his argument (at your leisure, of course), and point out the problems? The video in the thread is 25 minutes, I also linked to a text version of him going over the materials and methods section of an "isolation" study. I've been waiting to hear a serious critique of that video.

lvysaur

Viruses exist. This is not the sort of thing anyone lies about, and only idiots and misinformation agents would believe the "no viruses" claim.
It's really funny.

I'm willing to admit that scientists know very little, and that viruses may indeed be exosomes, but the problem is that none of this changes anything about the practical reality.

COVID is contagious, that's a fact.
COVID infected people often test positive, that's a fact.

I don't care whether it's a virus or a contagious exosome.
I don't care if some people get false-positives or false-negatives.
I don't care about PCR cycles, because the rapid tests worked perfectly for me. I've taken like 10 of them, it just happened to be positive the one time I actually came down with heavy coughing and a 110 heart rate

The whole thing reminds me of flat-earthers except a bit more intricate.

Mountain

There is a thread with Andrew Kaufman's problems with viral isolation here- ANDREW KAUFMAN ON FALLACY AND FRAUD OF VIROLOGY

Would you go over his argument (at your leisure, of course), and point out the problems? The video in the thread is 25 minutes, I also linked to a text version of him going over the materials and methods section of an "isolation" study. I've been waiting to hear a serious critique of that video.
Yeah I'll probably have a chance to go through the links in this thread tonight

tankasnowgod

COVID is contagious, that's a fact.
COVID infected people often test positive, that's a fact.
COVID as diagnosed by symptoms is a common cold, and that's a fact-

Watch for Symptoms​

People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Anyone can have mild to severe symptoms. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:

• Fever or chills
  • Cough
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Fatigue
  • Muscle or body aches
  • Headache
  • New loss of taste or smell
  • Sore throat
  • Congestion or runny nose
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea

When to Seek Emergency Medical Attention​

Look for emergency warning signs* for COVID-19:

• Trouble breathing
  • Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
  • New confusion
  • Inability to wake or stay awake
  • Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips, or nail beds, depending on skin tone
100% of those symptoms overlap with the common cold and flu, and that's a fact. Additionally, each individual symptom overlaps with dozens or hundreds of diseases. It's right there in black and white.

Meanwhile, 100% of COVID diagnosed by any of the "tests" is meaningless. The manufacturer's disclaimers will even tell you it's a surrogate test (usually saying it tests for "proteins," not any virus). That's also a fact, easily verified by reading the small print on any packaged test, or on a fact sheet at any lab. Read the box on any of the "rapid tests" you still have lying around.

Perry Staltic

You'd just use uninfected cells and process them the same as infected then look for differential cytopathic effect between the two treatments

Not ensuring that it is only the suspect virus present that could cause cytotoxic effects introduces confounding factors that render the results meaningless. Except to stupid, inept scientists, of course. It's like covid: what caused serious covid and death? Was it only the virus or was it the hospital treatments and lack of early treatments. They claim only the virus, but they're too dull to be able to even acknowledge the confounding factors so their results are meaningless.

InChristAlone

The easiest way to see the gov't caused "COVID" is that no one was sick and dying until two weeks after they declared national emergency and shut down the country.

tankasnowgod

The easiest way to see the gov't caused "COVID" is that no one was sick and dying until two weeks after they declared national emergency and shut down the country.
D.G. Rancourt has an excellent paper on that, if you are interested-

Even in the title, he's not pulling any punches-

2020-06-02 ::: All-cause mortality during COVID-19 - No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

But, the government couldn't have done it without their lackeys in the media, and a bunch of compliant multinational corporations. Ron DeSantis shaming the media for their wildly inaccurate predictions in May of 2020 was, and still is, absolutely glorious.

View: https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1256214452363460610?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1256214452363460610%7Ctwgr%5E5b90d3dd8fbcb70623e4e2c0e0b4ab8d85b8bf6b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F05%2F01%2Fgov-ron-desantis-shames-media-outbreak-models-doomsday-predictions-off-by-nearly-500k-in-florida%2F

InChristAlone

D.G. Rancourt has an excellent paper on that, if you are interested-

Even in the title, he's not pulling any punches-

But, the government couldn't have done it without their lackeys in the media, and a bunch of compliant multinational corporations. Ron DeSantis shaming the media for their wildly inaccurate predictions in May of 2020 was, and still is, absolutely glorious.

View: https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1256214452363460610?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1256214452363460610%7Ctwgr%5E5b90d3dd8fbcb70623e4e2c0e0b4ab8d85b8bf6b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2020%2F05%2F01%2Fgov-ron-desantis-shames-media-outbreak-models-doomsday-predictions-off-by-nearly-500k-in-florida%2F

Completely agree with Rancourt. I was watching the numbers from the beginning and saw there was something very very strange about it. I posted on my FB the stats around May or June 2020 that there were no deaths until after lockdown. Barely anyone commented. They didn't want to believe their own gov't/hospitals caused their grandparents and loved ones to die.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Even though Ray doesn't seem to agree with the concept of "no viruses" in no way does he accept it wholesale. Listen to his answer to my question at this (1:21:46) time stamp in the Generative Energy podcast last year.

View: https://youtu.be/5sop_zLMZ34

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

IMO it doesn't really matter if you believe that virus are actually as they're described by mainstream virology or if you believe that they're some kind of cellular product that gets blebbed out under stress. The important thing is that they do replicate and are transmissible. I wouldn't say there's zero proof that viruses cause disease. I work with insect viruses and it's pretty easy to see that they cause mortality and disseminate through the organism through replication. I think a lot of us on the forum have a conspiracy theory bent, which can be good because it allows us a healthy skepticism of mainstream ideas, but it's easy to get swept up in stuff.

But yeah in biology the harder question is always the why rather than the what.
I'd be interested in reading something you may have published or can outline with the insect viruses you work with.

In most cases I have seen "causal" relationships with viruses (to host) with non uniform pathology, administered in very intrusive ways (like into the brains of primates or abdomens of rodents), a failure to cause any symptoms or inevitable contaminants in the "viral" cocktail administered to animals.

Curious instances of antibiotics specifically toxic to vero cells being used when preparing a cell culture seems like an odd choice don't you think?

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Completely agree with Rancourt. I was watching the numbers from the beginning and saw there was something very very strange about it. I posted on my FB the stats around May or June 2020 that there were no deaths until after lockdown. Barely anyone commented. They didn't want to believe their own gov't/hospitals caused their grandparents and loved ones to die.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Good link, super cringy debate, Wolfgang needs to learn to keep his composure along with that lady, it's like they are punishing school children.

InChristAlone

I was referring to the very obvious spike of death 2-3 weeks after lockdown. I know many people think it was a hoax that the hospitals were filled with patients on ventilators in NYC but I disagree, I do think people were showing up with severe respiratory distress and then they'd put them on the vent and then they would die. I just don't think it was a new virus or anything like that. It was mass hysteria.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I think it's a great tree to bark up. Have you seen Stefan Lanka control experiments?
View: https://youtu.be/VlciIK58SMk

Have you also seen the methods by which "expected" images are conjured up?

"It should be clear to anyone who has ever looked into the original papers supplied as evidence for the “coronaviruses” that the spike protein is nothing but a creation based off of the staining patterns of random particles chosen as the representation for the alleged “virus.” Sometimes these spikes appear in the electron microscope images and other times they do not (even though they are said to be there):

6mccwv.jpg
Discernible spikes?!?! “Spikes of SARS-CoV-2 particles observed on the cell surface were discernible”Figure 2 | Scientific Reports
If the spikes are not observed, sometimes the sample is manipulated until they appear such as was done in this recent “SARS-COV-2” study from Australia where trypsin, a protein digestor, was added to alter the appearance of the imaged particles so that they contained the spikes:

“Electron micrographs of the negatively stained supernatant showed spherical and pleomorphic virus‐like particles of 90–110 nm diameter; the particles displayed prominent spikes (9–12 nm), characteristic of viruses from the family Coronaviridae (Box 5, A). Electron micrographs of sectioned VERO/hSLAM cells showed cytoplasmic membrane‐bound vesicles containing coronavirus particles (Box 5, B) Following several failures to recover virions with the characteristic fringe of surface spike proteins, it was found that adding trypsin to the cell culture medium immediately improved virion morphology.”

mja250569-fig-0005.png
There seem to be quite a few unstained spikeys floating off there by themselves…
Isolation and rapid sharing of the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS‐CoV‐2) from the first patient diagnosed with COVID‐19 in Australia

One thing that is for certain in the case of the creation of these spiked proteins is that the particles observed do not come from purified and isolated “viruses” found directly in the fluids of sick organisms. In fact, they are not even specific to “coronaviruses” at all as they can be observed on many extracellular vesicles such as clathrin-coated vesicles and exosomes..."

From the article by Mike Stone
- The Spike Protein

Then there's more explanation about the above imaging procedures and mixups by a Thomas Cowan here; start at 49:25 (see if you can guess the Pumpkin Challenge correctly!)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/rekrHZ52IKZy/

And here is Thomas Cowan's full book on SARSCOV2 https://truehealingconference.com/B...reaking-the-spell-PDF-for-digital-reading.pdf

Last edited:

lvysaur

COVID as diagnosed by symptoms is a common cold, and that's a fact-
Here's a list of the politically incorrect things you either omitted or lied wholesale about:

- Rapid heartbeat is not a common symptom of the cold or flu.
- Neither is loss of smell/taste.
- Neither is difficulty breathing.
- Nor is fatigue many months after the illness (long-COVID)

- If COVID doesn't exist, then why did I, a person in my late 20s with no history of major illness, become suddenly deathly sick in March 2020, just coincidentally when COVID was reported in the US?

- If the tests are fake, then why did I test positive the one time I had very strong symptoms (fast heartbeat, lasting for 2 days), and negative all the other times? PCR cycles are irrelevant--I was using rapid tests.

- If the illness isn't contagious, then why did I get sick 4 days after going to a grocery store, after many weeks of being isolated? And then again when I visited my father, after multiple weeks of being isolated?

Can you even BEGIN to explain these things? You cannot, you will just hyperfixate on some irrelevant piece of information and make it look like you debunked something, without actually proving anything wrong, because there's no other way you can keep up the facade of what you believe.

In fact you already did in your prior post regarding rapid tests--you STILL have not proven me wrong, you just posted irrelevant jargon and pretended that you did. If the rapid tests are "100% bogus" as you say, then WHY DID 1/10 OF THEM COME BACK POSITIVE THE ONE TIME MY SYMPTOMS WERE VERY STRONG? Hint: the answer is because the tests are fairly accurate.