Michael Yeadon xVP Pfizer, "there is no virus!" Germ Theory is finally sinking.

yerrag

My vitamin D status was fine (I know from bloodwork), and avoiding people has nothing to do with getting sunlight. I do tons of yard work, gardening, etc.
Not sure where you're at. March would still be winter in the US or just the start of spring. Winter is when I always get the flu, but that was before twenty years ago, when I had my last flu and never again.

Yes, and I didn't "go" anywhere, they were rapid tests. I've taken a couple while feeling normal, a few while feeling slightly off-kilter, and one when feeling VERY bad (extreme tachycardia in the 120bpm range). That time, it came back positive (as did all my family members, who had similar symptoms).

Thus, the rapid tests are accurate. They are detecting something.
They could be accurate enough to tell you are sick of something but not what exactly you are sick of.

Since you share the same lifestyle more or less, you and your family members share a similar vulnerability.

In an apartment I used then, with a shared heating system with other tenants, the very dry air makes it harder for the mucous membranes to trap foreign particles.

But these are specifics that may not apply to you.

Like I said, I got very sick too. Unlike what I experienced before. Tachycardia. Cramps. Dry coughing that kept me from sleeping. But I kept a log of what I took, and suspect it was the tetracycline and the potassium citrate I took days before that set me up to get sick.

Last edited:
A

Adf

Okay, so let's pretend it's a flu.

1) Why have I never had these symptoms before?
2) If question 1 is answered by the possibility that I never had the flu before, then why did I suddenly get the flu in 2020?

In the BEST case scenario for the COVID-deniers, everything stays pretty much the same except that the COVID disease is caused by an extremely atypical flu.

Also those aren't common symptoms of a flu. They're just possible symptoms of a flu, which is meaningless because anything can possibly cause anything.
Just going to add some things to think about in the conversation, I'm in between on this argument. I'm of the belief that Covid is a strong flu. There is feasible evidence that this strong flu was created in a lab and leaked. Whether it is a virus, or a biological weapon, the difference doesn't matter to me. So yes I believe you got 'Covid'.

However your mind has profoundly strong control over your body. Placebo and Nocebo are very real and 100% affects everyone in their day to day lives. If you get sick with the flu, in the middle of the time where everyone around you is panicking doom and gloom around that flu, telling you symptoms you will get if you get that flu, your mind can easily produce those symptoms to occur.

I'll never forget the story my dad and his friend laugh and share when the friend is around. The two of them rolled up a cigarette with plain grass, gave it to their 3rd friend and told him it was marijuana. That 3rd friend got high and acted like a clown all night, all the while my dad and his friend laughed their assess off! The thing is, that 3rd friend swears on his life, for over 30 years, that he got high. That was his first high and he does not believe my dad that it was just lawn grass.

His belief seemingly caused his brain to activate the receptors that get activated upon smoking marijuana and sent him to the sky.

Myself, I never get sick. I tell this to everyone, I simply never get sick. This is a belief I hold. I actually do get sick on very very rare occasions, lately caused by forced vaccination. But living with the belief that I never get sick, I strongly believe is why I 'practically' never get sick for my entire 30 years of life.

I sometimes feel heart issues from the vaccine, primarily when I watch doom and gloom content that is talking about the dangers of the vaccine. When I'm not thinking about the vaccine, I feel no heart issues. I went to the hospital 10 days after my first shot for severe symptoms of clots or heart attack, and all tests came back negative. I'm now convinced it's my mind controlling the symptoms.

Perry Staltic

Yes. In March 2020 my life had been the same for the last 8 months.

lol the last 8 months doesn't correspond to always. So basically you're completely ignoring the fact that your life has changed and your illness could be related to that. You could have had a health issue you weren't aware of that manifested in March 2020 due to some trigger you are unaware of.

ThinPicking

23:00 on the reality of CRISPR

"They don't know how the bacteria do it, they have no idea. Nature is so elegant and so complex. These people, they think they're gods, they have a god complex. They will never figure it out, we don't know how these mechanisms really work."

"To do CRISPR and say I took a mosquito and made the female infertile, it's hard to do that. Often with these mosquitoes they wanted to completely make them infertile so it doesn't 'spread malaria in Africa'. You can't do that, it's not doable. You can try but it's not going to work. Because there are other ways, nature sort of goes around the technique."

Love it @Peatness. Ta.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

23:00 on the reality of CRISPR

"They don't know how the bacteria do it, they have no idea. Nature is so elegant and so complex. These people, they think they're gods, they have a god complex. They will never figure it out, we don't know how these mechanisms really work."

"To do CRISPR and say I took a mosquito and made the female infertile, it's hard to do that. Often with these mosquitoes they wanted to completely make them infertile so it doesn't 'spread malaria in Africa'. You can't do that, it's not doable. You can try but it's not going to work. Because there are other ways, nature sort of goes around the technique."

Love it @Peatness. Ta.
Sandeep Chakraborty really tears CRISPR fanatics a new one on Twitter. I suggest looking into his stuff.

Edit: His twitter is gone apparently, here is his WordPress sanchak74

Thanks for posting Poornimas stuff @Peatness, its great to hear she actually did the methods for literal isolation, since without literal isolation its called assumption and we both know what assuming has done and does!

In order to cultivate something in culture you need to first know of its existence, which requires isolation, and even if something appears to increase in number and become cultured you need to make sure the thing being cultivated/ observed/ emitted is the culprit which also requires isolation lol

Last edited:

ThinPicking

Sandeep Chakraborty really tears CRISPR fanatics a new one on Twitter. I suggest looking into his stuff.

Edit: His twitter is gone apparently, here is his WordPress sanchak74

Thanks for posting Poornimas stuff @Peatness, its great to hear she actually did the methods for literal isolation, since without literal isolation its called assumption and we both know what assuming has done and does!

In order to cultivate something in culture you need to first know of its existence, which requires isolation, and even if something appears to increase in number and become cultured you need to make sure the thing being cultivated/ observed? emitted is the culprit but that first requires isolating it lol its the snake that eats its own tail.
Even where twitter scrub an account, you can almost work back the sentiment from peoples replies to comments from the scrubbed account. Everything they try, they fail. lol

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

tankasnowgod

Wrong, it's not "just a flu". It's an incredibly bad "flu".
Well, maybe it was "an incredibly bad flu" for you.... but so what? The flu strikes people in various degrees every year. A coworker told me she had the worst flu of her life back in 2018, lying in bed a significant amount of time, and that it took her six weeks to recover. On the flip side, my sister had "Covid," as "diagnosed" by a test even, and she had zero symptoms, even though she stayed in her room for two weeks. So, what was "incredibly bad" for you wasn't even noticeable to my sister.
Why did I see tons of young people in April 2020 walking, much like me, at a snail's pace?
I don't know. "Walking at a snail's pace" is not a listed symptom of "Covid" anywhere, so why would you think it would be related? If I had to guess...... maybe their lives had been altered/destroyed by lockdowns and such, they didn't have anywhere to go (no job, no parties, no gyms, no restaurants or bars or anywhere else to hang out with others). A lot of people were drinking heavily at that time, and staying at home most of the time. Seriously restrict your activities for ANY reason for a week (like staying mostly in bed), and then add in a depressant like alcohol, and depressing news telling predicting the end of the world or human species or what have you.... I think that's explanation enough.

Regardless, I didn't see anyone "walking at a snail's pace" back in April 2020.
Why did I hear 10x the number of ambulances?
Such an even number! Did you reference this from your journal where you track ambulances you hear?

Even if you did hear an increase in sirens, again, so what? Even with the fraudulent methodology for diagnosing Covid and "Covid Deaths," it was NEVER anywhere close to being a major source of sickness or death. It was about 5%. So, such a dramatic increase couldn't be due to a "Novel Corona Virus."

And don't you live in New York? Are you sure any increase was 100% Ambulances, and not, say, Police Cars?

But it COULD be due a change in your routine (spending all day at home instead of work, for example), change in ambulance protocols or other factors. The numbers of suicides and injuries from excessive drinking went way up in April 2020, so it might have been that. Or, it could have been due to to more fatal outcomes for Heart Disease and Cancer, the TRUE number 1 and 2 causes of death. All sorts of appointments and elective surgeries were cancelled based on a prediction that never came anywhere close to happening, so maybe a lot of those ambulances were cancer and heart disease patients getting to a critical point that they wouldn't have in any normal time.
Why did I mysteriously get a nearly fatal flu when I ordinarily never get sick?
Luck of the draw.
Why did Fauci tell people NOT to wear a mask?
Because masks don't work, never did, never will. Anyone who's bothered to go through the studies on masks knows they don't do anything to stop cold and flus, and other "transmissible" diseases, even someone as criminal and compromised as Fauci. And there was never any study that came out in 2020 for Fauci to justify his flip flopping on a long standing, long justified position.

Anthony Colpo wrote an excellent, well sourced 4 part series on why masks don't work-

And honestly, based on the size of the alleged "Novel Corona Virus" and the holes in the commonly worn masks, there is no possible way they could stop a "virus," any more than a chain link fence will keep insects out of your yard. The only thing masks do is re-route air from flowing forward out of your nose and mouth, to mostly going around the edges of the mask. Anyone with a basic understanding of physics should know this.
Why did I mysteriously rapid test positive only the time that my COVID symptoms were strongest?
Again, luck of the draw. Why did my sister test positive when she had zero symptoms?

Last edited:

lvysaur

I'm in between on this argument. I'm of the belief that Covid is a strong flu. There is feasible evidence that this strong flu was created in a lab and leaked. Whether it is a virus, or a biological weapon, the difference doesn't matter to me. So yes I believe you got 'Covid'.
I can accept this.

However your mind has profoundly strong control over your body
Except that your mind has to actually be working in that direction for it to even matter.

I didn't care about COVID at all, then I developed some mild flu symptoms and shrugged it off, then out of nowhere had a 300+ BPM heartrate with shortness of breath, and extreme fatigue that I thought was going to kill me. I also had strong morphological changes like a negative canthal tilt, and significant yellowing of the skin and sclera.

If we go by the "psychosomatic" hypothesis, it still fails, because I didn't care about COVID until I got it. My later reinfections have been much milder, (but still very concerning, wrt possible cumulative damage) episodes of the same, with mostly the exact same symptoms.
Myself, I never get sick. I tell this to everyone, I simply never get sick. This is a belief I hold. I actually do get sick on very very rare occasions, lately caused by forced vaccination. But living with the belief that I never get sick, I strongly believe is why I 'practically' never get sick for my entire 30 years of life.
Cool, I'm exactly the same way. I never got sick, and never worried about major illnesses. Then in March 2020 my symptoms got so bad that I thought I was going to die

Last edited:

joaquin

Just wanted to jump in here and say that Steve Kirsch and Robert Malone are controlled ops. They fool some into believing that they are doing good work against the current Evil but in reality they are mixing truth with lies.

tankasnowgod

uhh maybe because your sister is your sister, and not me.
Brilliant analysis, right there. But I was under the impression we were talking about a supposed "Global Pandemic," allegedly caused by a "Novel Corona Virus," and not your subjective experience getting a cold or flu in March/April 2020.

This exposes the major flaw in your logic. You say this "Novel Corona Virus" exists and causes specific, serious symptoms based on your own subjective experience, and is universally applicable. When I counter with another subjective experience that suggests this "Novel Corona Virus" doesn't cause the things you claim (or doesn't cause them on on it's own), you basically dismiss the idea and fold.

Not that you had a solid foundation in the first place. Citing subjective experiences and irrelevant details, like you heard an increase in emergency sirens, or you saw some people walking slow, is not good evidence for any germ's existence.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Brilliant analysis, right there. But I was under the impression we were talking about a supposed "Global Pandemic," allegedly caused by a "Novel Corona Virus," and not your subjective experience getting a cold or flu in March/April 2020.

This exposes the major flaw in your logic. You say this "Novel Corona Virus" exists and causes specific, serious symptoms based on your own subjective experience, and is universally applicable. When I counter with another subjective experience that suggests this "Novel Corona Virus" doesn't cause the things you claim (or doesn't cause them on on it's own), you basically dismiss the idea and fold.

Not that you had a solid foundation in the first place. Citing subjective experiences and irrelevant details, like you heard an increase in emergency sirens, or you saw some people walking slow, is not good evidence for any germ's existence.
Using a mass indoctrination philosophy taught worldwide (virology) to cover for things perceived as non-threats seems a proper globalist technique. I'm not opposed to the idea that something truly detrimental happened in 2020 that caused unusual symptoms/ deaths in some and in an attempt to cover up a possible detriment to industry (say new 5G infrastructure or bandwidth) a global pandemic scapegoat was summoned.

Much like the batch numbers in the novel vaccines. Some people get saline, or whatever, and the others get the spiked bat. Its a way to dilute the pond. Human symptoms can be unique but can also be very similar, even when exposed to very different toxins, since our method of detoxification and innate immune system operates in a particular fashion (ex. all the symptoms of what we call a flu or cold)
I think the seasonal flu was also used to dilute the pond, many exhibited "COVID19" and were fine while others exhibited those traditional flu symptoms plus a slew of other nasty, uncommon symptoms. Maybe its their "bioindividuality" or maybe something in their environment changed.

Though there is debate, the ACM in the United States did not show a substantial increase in deaths. Surely not one that justified the insanity that continues to this day.

This is besides the obvious and sudden drop in life quality as a result of "mitigation" mandates.

But if we keep blaming an unproven virus theory, particularly SARSCOV2, we will never know.

Last edited:

yerrag

The best way to deal with these modern superstitions is to wear the amulet of critical thinking and wisdom.

Last edited:

AlaskaJono

Using a mass indoctrination philosophy taught worldwide (virology) to cover for things perceived as non-threats seems a proper globalist technique. I'm not opposed to the idea that something truly detrimental happened in 2020 that caused unusual symptoms/ deaths in some and in an attempt to cover up a possible detriment to industry (say new 5G infrastructure or bandwidth) a global pandemic scapegoat was summoned.
A new video from @Peatness from a few days ago on another thread, Vitamin D can prevent, and even reverse, the cancerization process
was a discussion from Dr. Lee Merritt with Dr. Poornima Wagh, who is an old school microbiologist in my words (in the tradition of Hillman, etc., very similar to Ray's concepts of cellular structure/function from what I gather). She basically states clearly that in over 2000 vials of the faksine, from different pharma companies, NONE showed any mRNA or DNA or Spike Proteins. But, Yes, PEG and SM120 which are the lipid nano particles, and GO2, and heavy metal particulates especially Aluminum.... Worth a listen, look, it is long, but I made a short timestamp summary. This is fantastic information if she is the real thing, and not a Controlled opp. I have liked Dr. Lee Merritt the last 2 years, and what she has to say regarding the 2020 Fauxdemics.

(After listening to the whole thing over a few days, basically it hit me that the entire science realms have been tainted and taken over for at least 100 years, and that statement Dr Wagh made that " if 'science' can't be weaponized, THEY are not interested in it" meaning funding, then it gets no energy/study time at Universities/graduates/Jobs. Bacteriophages that are mistakenly taken for 'virus' etc, and artifacts of the modern scientific process that are labelled 'virus' = jobs/money/grants/Big Pharma money = control/eugenics. So, that's all from her, and I seem to resonate with it. What ya'll think? Enjoy. Cheers.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0wVQQXV1LkVd/
or https://rumble.com/v1ga1e5-dr.-merritt-interview-with-poornima-wagh-phd-virology.html

Nearer to the end, Royal Rife/Hillman/Tesla + others mentioned in the bioenergetic realms. This is 2 hours long, so... take it in sections. Great, great stuff.....

16min
pathology microibology virology has become bioinformatics, genetics,genome sequencing, they don't do Kochs's postulates anymore , nothing like from the 30s and 40s in the lab anymore.
light microscope in the lab, 30x 100x one can see bacteria

31 min :
no spike protein ??!!
Biochemistry became molecular biology

57 min
Fibroid 12 cm long in Uterus, Dr. W treated herself with hi dosage vit D, + other minerals and proteolytic enzymes.

1:12 Specifics:
Platform of ALL contents is the Same: Hydrogel lipidnanoparticle (hydrogel cbj adjuvant pfizer PEG // Moderna = SM102 - especially Super Tox!!! ) +
PLUS
Reduced GO2 has a weak positive piezo electric charge/ (short circuits) we are slightly negative charge....short circuits!
AGAIN there is NO Spike Protein /NO MRNA involved that they found
Variety : tungsten osmium silica. silver gold particles nickel lead. Aluminum (lots) heavy Metals! Causes irritation /inflammation
Novovax = J J
Tested 2000+ Vaccines
ALL SAME

"We can sequence to find DNA, but we can't manipulate the Genetic Info payload carrier is Bacterial plasmids "
Ribosomes are artifacts // Protein factories ACCORDING TO HILLMAN

1.22;
TRANSPOSONS - BARBARA MCKLINTOCK !!! COOL NATURAL PHYSIOLOGY DOING WHAT CRISPER IS TRYING TO DO ... TAKE CARE OF THE BODY.
REVERSE TRANSPOSASE ! IS PART OF THE HEALIING (REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE)
EXOSOMES MAYBE PART OF THIS.... MIGHT = TRANSPOSONS HMMMM
IF YOU CAN'T WEAPONIZE IT THEY DONT' WANT TO LOOK AT IT....

1:27 min
60% Genome casud by transposons ELU (short sequence of Transposons)
La Marck - Adaptations not evolution
til the end.....Scalar Energy... Tesla 6- 8 Hz
Rupert Sheldrake - Morphogenic fields.
Science is a sham overall...

(1:32:00) “Our bodies are very, very intelligent, you know. Everything in nature is very intelligent, everything has a place, and you can’t just change that because you have a God complex. They have tried and it doesn’t work. This is the beauty of science — we have no idea how it really works because we’ve barely scratched the tip of the iceberg, there’s just so much underneath there. (1:34:00)
“And a lot of biology is corrupted — people get upset when I say this — biology got corrupted because physics got corrupted with quantum mechanics. Anything with “quantum” in it is bull****. OK? ‘Quantum mechanics,’ ‘quantum financial system,’ ‘quantum computing’ — it’s all B.S. We live in an electro-magnetic universe — it’s mostly electric. I’m going the Tesla direction instead of the Einsteinian-Schrödinger model, OK? So quantum mechanics destroyed physics, which destroyed chemistry because you’ve got the P-orbitals and the S-orbitals in chemistry and then that bled into biology and destroyed biology altogether. So the hard sciences are completely hijacked and corrupted. People get very upset with me for saying this, but it’s the truth.”

Scalar Energy... Tesla 6- 8 Hz
Rupert Sheldrake - Morphogenic fields.

ilovethesea

Just wanted to jump in here and say that Steve Kirsch and Robert Malone are controlled ops. They fool some into believing that they are doing good work against the current Evil but in reality they are mixing truth with lies.
Yes. Darkside Papers Telegram channel explains how fake these guys are (and many others).
I believe Omar is working on a paper about Steve as well.

These are all his papers so far. There is one on Malone already

AlaskaJono

Yes. Darkside Papers Telegram channel explains how fake these guys are (and many others).
I believe Omar is working on a paper about Steve as well.

These are all his papers so far. There is one on Malone already
Yes, I actually chatted with Omar the other day and posted this video on the Chat. (new side channel to discuss things). They are going off on it! The Dr. Wagh person and what she stated in the video. Anyhow, their ruthlessness may find something or not. He does tend to dig up dirt well, as in good research. A bit heavy on the 'Jews control the world' bit though. (Same deal- do 'Catholics' control the world because the Jesuits are Vatican Deep State?)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals