Michael Yeadon xVP Pfizer, "there is no virus!" Germ Theory is finally sinking.

InChristAlone

Here's a list of the politically incorrect things you either omitted or lied wholesale about:

- Rapid heartbeat is not a common symptom of the cold or flu.
- Neither is loss of smell/taste.
- Neither is difficulty breathing.
- Nor is fatigue many months after the illness (long-COVID)

- If COVID doesn't exist, then why did I, a person in my late 20s with no history of major illness, become suddenly deathly sick in March 2020, just coincidentally when COVID was reported in the US?

- If the tests are fake, then why did I test positive the one time I had very strong symptoms (fast heartbeat, lasting for 2 days), and negative all the other times? PCR cycles are irrelevant--I was using rapid tests.

- If the illness isn't contagious, then why did I get sick 4 days after going to a grocery store, after many weeks of being isolated? And then again when I visited my father, after multiple weeks of being isolated?

Can you even BEGIN to explain these things? You cannot, you will just hyperfixate on some irrelevant piece of information and make it look like you debunked something, without actually proving anything wrong, because there's no other way you can keep up the facade of what you believe.

In fact you already did in your prior post regarding rapid tests--you STILL have not proven me wrong, you just posted irrelevant jargon and pretended that you did. If the rapid tests are "100% bogus" as you say, then WHY DID 1/10 OF THEM COME BACK POSITIVE THE ONE TIME MY SYMPTOMS WERE VERY STRONG? Hint: the answer is because the tests are fairly accurate.
Flu can cause loss of smell and taste. It can also cause fast heartbeat if there is also a fever and lack of appetite (I've gotten tachycardia with every sickness for yrs), chronic fatigue syndrome post virus is a well known thing for decades. And of course Flu can cause difficulty breathing if there is pneumonia underlying it. Basically he was right flu and cold cause all COVID symptoms.

Mountain

I think it's a great tree to bark up. Have you seen Stefan Lanka control experiments?
Every virologist does control experiments by necessity though. Because to figure out the titre of your viral stock, you perform a TCID50 assay or similar, where you do a serial dilution of the viral stock and infect wells of cells with progressively more dilute virus. At a certain dilution, there will be no more cytopathic effect and that allows you to determine the titre of your original stock. If cells were just dying due to media components, you wouldn't see this progressive reduction in CPE with dilution.

Mountain

I'd be interested in reading something you may have published or can outline with the insect viruses you work with.

In most cases I have seen "causal" relationships with viruses (to host) with non uniform pathology, administered in very intrusive ways (like into the brains of primates or abdomens of rodents), a failure to cause any symptoms or inevitable contaminants in the "viral" cocktail administered to animals.

Curious instances of antibiotics specifically toxic to vero cells being used when preparing a cell culture seems like an odd choice don't you think?
I imagine that sometimes you need to administer a virus in a more direct way to a non-native host. The model organism might simply be lacking the pathway that the virus normally uses for dissemination in it's natural host. In the case of some of the viruses I use, I have to microinject these into insects instead of putting it in a meal because the midgut presents a barrier for the virus. However, once infected, it can then pass the virus vertically and sometimes horizontally too.

I imagine that the antibiotics were only used in the first part of isolating the virus. Once any bacterial contaminants are dead in the sample, you wouldn't need antibiotics anymore because the work is all done aseptically. When I get a chance I'll read through this mouse study paper.

When I'm back at work I'll see if I can get some histology images of stained insects at different time points of infection and share them here. Whether you believe in viruses or not, the images are quite beautiful anyway lol

Korven

Here's a list of the politically incorrect things you either omitted or lied wholesale about:

- Rapid heartbeat is not a common symptom of the cold or flu.
- Neither is loss of smell/taste.
- Neither is difficulty breathing.

I am not in any way trying to dismiss or diminish your experience with "Covid", but I am fairly certain that all of those symptoms you listed could be considered common symptoms of a bad flu?

I got really sick in 2015 with pneumonia and had most of the symptoms you listed, and I am still dealing with CFS symptoms and fatigue since that bout of illness.

lvysaur

I am not in any way trying to dismiss or diminish your experience with "Covid", but I am fairly certain that all of those symptoms you listed could be considered common symptoms of a bad flu?
Flu can cause loss of smell and taste.
Okay, so let's pretend it's a flu.

1) Why have I never had these symptoms before?
2) If question 1 is answered by the possibility that I never had the flu before, then why did I suddenly get the flu in 2020?

In the BEST case scenario for the COVID-deniers, everything stays pretty much the same except that the COVID disease is caused by an extremely atypical flu.

Also those aren't common symptoms of a flu. They're just possible symptoms of a flu, which is meaningless because anything can possibly cause anything.

tankasnowgod

Because literally every case of the flu is different, regardless of cause, and not everyone gets the same symptoms or severity of symptoms every time. This is basic 101 stuff that a 5th grader would know back in 2019, and previous.

As for loss of taste and smell and even Phantosmia, these are not new symptoms that just cropped up in late 2020. Here's a CBS News report from 2011 talking about how about half of adults will lose their taste and/or smell at some point, even if just for a short time-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vktM95IBP7A

50% of the adult population is huge, we are talking about 175 million people alive today getting this at some point. So, you just happened to be in the 50%, and odds landed you during the Covid Propaganda campaign. Lucky you!
2) If question 1 is answered by the possibility that I never had the flu before, then why did I suddenly get the flu in 2020?
Aside from a zinc deficiency, it seems that most loss of taste and/or smell is caused by a physical impairment within the nose, whether that be a pinched/severed nerve, a blockage, inflammation, or such. If there is indeed a rise in the rate of loss of taste or smell, I would think all the behaviors that could cause nasal damage or impairment should be looked at. You know, things like heavy mask usage, jamming foreign objects up your nose (for the PCR test), and heavier use (and inhalation) of toxic cleaning chemicals. The first two were very rare in 2019 and before, and have become very common in mid 2020 and beyond.
In the BEST case scenario for the COVID-deniers, everything stays pretty much the same except that the COVID disease is caused by an extremely atypical flu.
I mean, if you strike the words "extremely atypical," yes, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE JANUARY 2020. To the point of "It's just the flu, bro" became a meme. But it is just a common cold, 100% of symptoms overlap with the common cold, and corona viruses are thought to be common cold viruses (or at least were, until they decided to run a sham pandemic). I got the most severe case of cold/flu I personally had in my adult life about 5 years ago. You were just lucky enough to have it when the COVID propaganda campaign was running.
Also those aren't common symptoms of a flu.
Loss of taste or smell? I don't know about you, but 50% of the population seems really common to me.
They're just possible symptoms of a flu, which is meaningless because anything can possibly cause anything.
Welp, welcome to the "Covid Denier" club then! This is the exact logic we use, so if you apply it objectively, you have to come to the same conclusion about COVID.

In fact, we even KNOW they are just POSSIBLE symptoms of Covid! We know this because there is an entire category known as "Asymptotic Covid Cases" are acknowledged by official sources, like the MSM, CDC, and NIAID Head, Anthony Fauci-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6ZYl367sw

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

I mean, I've pretty much addressed all your other points several times in much detail. But, I will also address this one.

Yes, fatigue for "months" after a cold or flu is quite common in the population. And has been for decades. My man Anthony Colpo, detailing in this following article-

What about "long COVID," that hangs around for months, you ask?

What about it? We've known about "long" influenza ever since the misleadingly-named (racist!) Spanish Flu outbreak over 100 years ago.

And once again, a search on heavily-censored Google retrieves plenty of pre-COVID articles about "long-term" and "long-lasting" effects of the flu that "linger" long after the initial acute phase of infection.

long-covid-google.png
"Long" influenza is nothing new - it's been around as long as influenza itself, and anyone unlazy enough to do a quick internet search could have quickly found this out for themselves. Sadly, most people are terribly lazy, gullible and averse to thinking critically and independently.

Beyond that, we know of other "diseases" that can have affects for months (with fatigue being an extremely common symptom), like Valley Fever and Lyme Disease. Both "officially" recognized long before 2019.

Grapelander

AlaskaJono

Also those aren't common symptoms of a flu. They're just possible symptoms of a flu, which is meaningless because anything can possibly cause anything.
In 1981 I was in High School, and I contracted a bad 'flu'. Out of school for 2 or 3 days. Symptoms were slight fever, shortness of breath, tongue turned green, and tired. I went back to school and my tiredness was noticeable to me only for about another week. Also my tongue turned purple the next 10 days, and then I lost most of my sense of taste. My tongue peeled, for lack of a better description, and I was then tasting food only a little. With the only exception of Sour! I could Not eat my most favourite salad dressing at the time which was 'Catalina' tomato something based zippy really. Super duper sting-ee on my tongue. So, after about 10 months I could taste food normally, and after about a year and a half I could eat my old Catalina salad dressing. (By then I moved on the Ranch dressing....). So, yes, it is possible to have loss of taste. The other tongue symptoms were real and disconcerting to me at first, but my mom did not think it was enough of a thing to go to the doctors.

yerrag

If COVID doesn't exist, then why did I, a person in my late 20s with no history of major illness, become suddenly deathly sick in March 2020, just coincidentally when COVID was reported in the US

Me too. On October 2021.

But it wasn't COVID. As I had explained to you before but you don't care about other explanations. And don't want to discuss it further. I suppose you will do the same this time.

- If the tests are fake, then why did I test positive the one time I had very strong symptoms (fast heartbeat, lasting for 2 days), and negative all the other times?

Did you ever go for testing when you were feeling well?

- If the illness isn't contagious, then why did I get sick 4 days after going to a grocery store, after many weeks of being isolated? And then again when I visited my father...

Perhaps because you were isolating yourself? Maybe it wouldn't be happening at all to you if you weren't isolating and becoming Vitamin D- deprived.

Would do you good to read the July 2009 Issue of RP's Newsletter about the role of cathelicidins in immunity and the role of vitamin D in increasing cathelicidin production. It touches on respiratory disease as well. You can find it in the Megamaster compilation that has been shared in the forum before.

DeadCatBounce

The "proof" that virus exists according to virus theory defenders that never looked at the information is:

They went to see Nanny and 4 days later they got sick thus absolute proof of the existence of a virus. OR This time was reaaaaaally bad. Like real bad, no other flu felt the same way. Even if it was the worst it ever felt, how is that a proof of a virus ? And how several people in a household at roughly the same time again a proof of a virus ? If you have an aquarium with fish and they suddenly all get sick - what is the first thing to come to your mind ? - VIRUS ? Or there is something bad in the water.... Like it is in the real reality. Living in the same environment exposes people to the same toxins/radiation/emotions/food etc etc at the same time. Faulty logic to use to prove the existence of a virus or anything. No real scientist would choose this way of proving anything.

As Tom Cowan says - this is a cult. The more time passes by with all the inconsistencies and people not picking on them - the more he is right about this being a cult. Seems to me people are under some spell.

cedric

" A normal human virome is full of viruses, even 'scary' ones like HIV & hepatitis. It's time to dispel the myth of a killer virus and learn the truth about the humble virus.
Did you know the normal human virome contains a multitude of different viruses, including many strains of coronavirus?"

AlaskaJono

The "proof" that virus exists according to virus theory defenders that never looked at the information is:

They went to see Nanny and 4 days later they got sick thus absolute proof of the existence of a virus. OR This time was reaaaaaally bad. Like real bad, no other flu felt the same way. Even if it was the worst it ever felt, how is that a proof of a virus ? And how several people in a household at roughly the same time again a proof of a virus ? If you have an aquarium with fish and they suddenly all get sick - what is the first thing to come to your mind ? - VIRUS ? Or there is something bad in the water.... Like it is in the real reality. Living in the same environment exposes people to the same toxins/radiation/emotions/food etc etc at the same time. Faulty logic to use to prove the existence of a virus or anything. No real scientist would choose this way of proving anything.

As Tom Cowan says - this is a cult. The more time passes by with all the inconsistencies and people not picking on them - the more he is right about this being a cult. Seems to me people are under some spell.
Proof of Symptom Synchronicity: In 1994 during a normal Spring in Juneau, AK, I was treating Acu clients M-F. For about 2 weeks I had people come in with the exact same complaint. As in 8 clients. People of both sexes (only 2 in those days) and of ages 18 -80 years old. Pain underneath and medially adjacent to the shoulder blade. Very tight and painful. Most folks were right-handed, and some of these pains were on the left. Pain showed up abruptly out of nowhere. As if it was a Bad Spirit moving through town and trying to find a hideout in people's rhomboid muscles. ??? Were these people all at the same orgy? I did not ask. Hmmmmm.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Proof of Symptom Synchronicity: In 1994 during a normal Spring in Juneau, AK, I was treating Acu clients M-F. For about 2 weeks I had people come in with the exact same complaint. As in 8 clients. People of both sexes (only 2 in those days) and of ages 18 -80 years old. Pain underneath and medially adjacent to the shoulder blade. Very tight and painful. Most folks were right-handed, and some of these pains were on the left. Pain showed up abruptly out of nowhere. As if it was a Bad Spirit moving through town and trying to find a hideout in people's rhomboid muscles. ??? Were these people all at the same orgy? I did not ask. Hmmmmm.
Likely referred pain from a common event, worth checking the news during that time. German New Medicine gets into this type of stuff. Also TCM can present some answers as to meridians and "invisible" causes.

AlaskaJono

Likely referred pain from a common event, worth checking the news during that time. German New Medicine gets into this type of stuff. Also TCM can present some answers as to meridians and "invisible" causes.
No common events - like volleyball or basketball 24hour round the clock competitions. Yes, they have them up there in the winter. Huge age range, 20-85 years old, and no other commonality except the location and the weather. Some folks are mostly inside folks, not skiers. And yes, I am keenly aware of the TCM descriptions (not answers) of the possibilities of EPIs. Evil Pernicious Influences. Evil 'wind' if you will. There does not have to be an 'answer' or cause to be found to appease my rational mind, it is just phenomenon. Stuff happens.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

No common events - like volleyball or basketball 24hour round the clock competitions. Yes, they have them up there in the winter. Huge age range, 20-85 years old, and no other commonality except the location and the weather. Some folks are mostly inside folks, not skiers. And yes, I am keenly aware of the TCM descriptions (not answers) of the possibilities of EPIs. Evil Pernicious Influences. Evil 'wind' if you will. There does not have to be an 'answer' or cause to be found to appease my rational mind, it is just phenomenon. Stuff happens.
I was more so referring to a global event. A mass stressor, or conflict. For example 9/11 (regardless of theories) was a event felt by many and where they hold that stress and conflict may show in their aches and pains, and people may hold it in similar areas, like those areas that coincide with fear of attack, or the dissolution of safety.

lvysaur

Apologies for the late responses:

I mean, if you strike the words "extremely atypical," yes, THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING SINCE JANUARY 2020.
Wrong, it's not "just a flu". It's an incredibly bad "flu".

Why did I see tons of young people in April 2020 walking, much like me, at a snail's pace? Why did I hear 10x the number of ambulances? Why did I mysteriously get a nearly fatal flu when I ordinarily never get sick? Why did Fauci tell people NOT to wear a mask? Why did I mysteriously rapid test positive only the time that my COVID symptoms were strongest?

So, yes, it is possible to have loss of taste.
This is interesting, but irrelevant. I mostly didn't even have loss of smell/taste, I had other symptoms. The fact that this all coincided with other sick people I saw IRL and the official COVID pandemic means that this is not "just a flu"

Did you ever go for testing when you were feeling well?
Yes, and I didn't "go" anywhere, they were rapid tests. I've taken a couple while feeling normal, a few while feeling slightly off-kilter, and one when feeling VERY bad (extreme tachycardia in the 120bpm range). That time, it came back positive (as did all my family members, who had similar symptoms).

Thus, the rapid tests are accurate. They are detecting something.

Perhaps because you were isolating yourself? Maybe it wouldn't be happening at all to you if you weren't isolating and becoming Vitamin D- deprived.
My vitamin D status was fine (I know from bloodwork), and avoiding people has nothing to do with getting sunlight. I do tons of yard work, gardening, etc.

Was everything in your life then exactly the same as it always was?
Yes. In March 2020 my life had been the same for the last 8 months.

They went to see Nanny and 4 days later they got sick thus absolute proof of the existence of a virus. OR This time was reaaaaaally bad.
Why so defensive? I'm not allowed to draw conclusions about causation based on the utmost simple logic now? Snowflake-tier.

DeadCatBounce

Why so defensive? I'm not allowed to draw conclusions about causation based on the utmost simple logic now? Snowflake-tier.
You have the right to use any sort of “simple logic” even when it is completely flawed.Nobody wants to stop you. You are free to do as you please.

What you miss is that the debate regarding this issue is being held for more than 2 years already and has reached a very high level among people with lots of knowledge on this perticular issue with top scientists/doctors/virologists invoved.

The arguments you put forward were answered and destroyed at the very beginning of the debate (that you never knew it existed) and they are very surface level. This is why I said what I said about those simple logic/observations you talk about. To you it seems I am a snowflake, to me it looks like someome went to a gun fight with a fork.

lvysaur

The arguments you put forward were answered and destroyed at the very beginning of the debate (that you never knew it existed) and they are very surface level.
Cool, can you explain how they were "destroyed"?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals