Michael P. Singer COVID/China

Drareg

Good twitter thread from Senger, he has a book out about Chinas massive propaganda push in early 2020, he shows Bill Gates connections to China. I don’t think he mentions the connections China, Israel and Russia have though, Brendon O Connell covers these connections extensively on his YouTube channel, he is difficult to listen to because he’s high stress, his info is good, he talks about UN smart cities and how covid is part of ushering in this, Israel are at the center of it, as usual they are never mentioned in the media.

View: https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/status/1454830348324380674

Ben.

Good twitter thread from Senger, he has a book out about Chinas massive propaganda push in early 2020, he shows Bill Gates connections to China. I don’t think he mentions the connections China, Israel and Russia have though, Brendon O Connell covers these connections extensively on his YouTube channel, he is difficult to listen to because he’s high stress, his info is good, he talks about UN smart cities and how covid is part of ushering in this, Israel are at the center of it, as usual they are never mentioned in the media.

Shoudn't information like this be open for people to read? Not that i have a issue with making money but profiting of this shhit show doesn't sit well with me.

rr1

Shoudn't information like this be open for people to read? Not that i have a issue with making money but profiting of this shhit show doesn't sit well with me.
Countless hours, stress and sleepless nights go into writing a book mate.

yerrag

Does Senger have content that's free for us to get a sampling to what's in store for his book?

I've never heard of him.

Michael Steele has written many books, mostly garbage. Why should I support him by buying his garbage books?

Dr. B

mate can you talk about the UN smart cities doesnt that idea conflict with the great reset stuff. how will they finance these cities sounds like something from that black mirror show

OP
Drareg

Drareg

mate can you talk about the UN smart cities doesnt that idea conflict with the great reset stuff. how will they finance these cities sounds like something from that black mirror show
I don’t think it conflicts, it allows for easier geofencing of humans, a digital plantation, black mirror is a really good insight into their delusions at the top.

P

Peatness

I think most of Chinese people known their government are frauds like elsewhere, they can’t do a whole lot because they will use deadly force against any sort of uprising.
I agree. I hope we can learn from them and not end up in the same trap

Back
Top Bottom