Mexican pharmacy, other than Farmacio del Nino

WonMore

Hello folks, is there any reputable Mexican pharmacy known here with faster shipment to Europe than Farmacio del Nino ?
They say 45 working days, I'm not sure if it is carrier-dependent, or it is a stiff time for transporting medicines this route.
I love Farmacio del Nino, but I've waken up too late this time and need something earlier, if possible

Edit:
Okay, now I see that Cynomel is not even in stock, so now I need something else even if it is not possible. It's not gonna be there until June

Last edited:
OP
W

WonMore

Thank you, it seems I'm not able to access the site, maybe because of country restrictions:

"Access denied Error code 1020

You do not have access to proroid.is.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again.

Additional information

The access policies of a site define which visits are allowed. Your current visit is not allowed according to those policies.
Only the site owner can change site access policies."

Anyway, unfortunately, Cytomel doesn't fit me, at least this time, I need specifically Cynomel. Apparently it is not an easy task to find reliable mexican pharmacy. Only one that I was able to find so far that could work is meds.com.mx, but they haven't answered my e-mail.

Elie

Forum Supporter
Maybe try a different browser?
incognito?

OP
W

WonMore

Maybe try a different browser?
incognito?
Nope, still the same effect. I also tried VPN in my work - tested Germany, Brasil and Finland (don't have option for Iceland) - and I cannot reach it, so possibly they've got very narrow criteria, who to let in.
@WonMore , MexiPharmacy seems to be popular with members here: TRIYOTEX (LIOTHYRONINE) 30 CAPS 75 MCG (CYNOMEL)

They also carry Cynoplus by the way.

There are other Mexican pharmacies that will ship to you, however you'll have to research them individually to see if they are reputable. Found several others using a duck-duck-go search, like this one for instance, but i cannot vouch for them.
Thank you, I saw this Mexipharmacy, it looks kinda like a twin of Farmacia del Nino.
That's the good idea to go with other search engine, considering Google's obfuscating practices. I was really under impression, that there should be more pharmacies from Mexico working online. It seems to not be very popular trend over the internet, at least not on surface.

Finally I've ordered Cynoplus from Farmacia, and waiting for Cynomel to be back in stock. I will need to resort to NDT for the time being. For anyone's looking, I decided not to go with meds.com.mx, after reading how they tend to casually send not exactly the same stuff that you've ordered. So it is very probable that they don't even have it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals