Metronidazole - Dose/duration?

Spartan300

Any suggestions on what would be a good dosage & duration of Metronidazole to improve gut health along with reports on associated experiences?

Thanks

Vinero

Horrible drug. Metronidazole is a thiamine antagonist and can cause brain damage similar to the damage that results from alcoholism.
Metronidazole: The New Mitochondrial Nightmare- Hormones Matter

It can also cause serotonin syndrome. I took it a few days in a row and it made me very paranoid, nauseated, and also my intestines felt messed up. I wouldn't touch that stuff unless I absolutely had to.

Last edited:
OP
Spartan300

Spartan300

Thanks @Vinero
I'm having trouble with wisdom teeth and I know it's one of the antibiotics they prescribe. Thought I might get to kill two birds with one stone...

Maybe I can influence what gets prescribed if anything. What are the preferred antibiotics?

T

TheBeard

Any suggestions on what would be a good dosage & duration of Metronidazole to improve gut health along with reports on associated experiences?

Thanks

Out of all the antibiotics you could choose, it’s the worst along with Fluoroquinolones

T

TheBeard

Thanks @Vinero
I'm having trouble with wisdom teeth and I know it's one of the antibiotics they prescribe. Thought I might get to kill two birds with one stone...

Maybe I can influence what gets prescribed if anything. What are the preferred antibiotics?

For any tooth, sinus, or ear issue, Augmentin is the obvious and common one

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals