Methylene Blue Powder Source?

TomS

In Hungary 10 gr liquid methylene blue (2,5 mg/ml) for aquatic use costs 1,80 euro.
I use it for 2 years. I helped a customer 1 gr powder's price on German ebay 3,99€.

yerrag

Yeah, I've been using their liquid version for a month or so now, it's good. It has one of those built-in drop-dispenser things, which seems pretty iffy, I couldn't get it to work properly, so I ended up removing it and just pouring everything into an empty HealthNatura bottle, which has a regular dip-in dropper—so YMMV. But worth it for the higher concentration and lower price.
It is a pain paying. No Paypal. Yes credit card but 10% extra. Worst thing is customer service is by email and then you wait like a puppy for 3 days.

Makes it a tight low-cost operation I guess. They sent me a 10% off code, but their checkout won't recognize it.

Then they put the order on hold without notifying me. And then I have to email them to ask why. Then wait 1-3 days for them to reply.

Like operating in a different world.

equipoise

It is a pain paying. No Paypal. Yes credit card but 10% extra. Worst thing is customer service is by email and then you wait like a puppy for 3 days.

Makes it a tight low-cost operation I guess. They sent me a 10% off code, but their checkout won't recognize it.

Then they put the order on hold without notifying me. And then I have to email them to ask why. Then wait 1-3 days for them to reply.

Like operating in a different world.
Yes same thing with me, it's just not professional at all and I'll never do business with them - even if they have higher quality product. I still choose where I pour my hard earned money. It's so easy when you have excellent customer support, like IdeaLabs and Health Natura, where everything is transparent and paying is simple.

yerrag

Yes same thing with me, it's just not professional at all and I'll never do business with them - even if they have higher quality product. I still choose where I pour my hard earned money. It's so easy when you have excellent customer support, like IdeaLabs and Health Natura, where everything is transparent and paying is simple.
The customer service is bad. They could at least beef up their email response customer service team. No need for phone calls, not even fb messenger, as most of the time these online chat things are never good anyway. I suppose with the kind of product they sell, they realize it would be hard to find knowledgeable people as easily to provide support.

I can understand that they don't have Paypal and that they have to add 10% to credit card charges, as the banks aren't friendly to bulk chemical sellers like them. But there is a maximum limit to their response time. Getting back to customer in 1-3 days is unheard of. I suppose they choose to do business this way as they figure customers love so much the quality and low cost of their product that they would gladly wait 3 days.