Methylene Blue, Offered Both As A Ready Liquid And A Free Powder

healthnatura

Methylene Blue, offered both as a ready liquid and a free powder.

I've had several requests now for MB drops and powder. I have a reliable source for this and could have it ready in a few weeks (after the holidays). But I need feedback on desired dose per drop and desired pack size for the powder. I'm not sure where to start on dose to start a poll so please chime in. The sooner I have a consensus the sooner I can make it available for you.

Be Well,
Peter

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Looks like blue brain boost was a 1% solution?

DaveFoster

I would buy a solution from you that has 500 mcg per drop like Blue Brain Boost. Any more than that gives me MAOI effects, which I'd like to avoid.

onioneyedox

Yes, 1% seems like a standard. It is still practical if one wants to use stronger dose and not too strong. And I guess it doesn't spoil easily if diluted for a weeks dose, for example.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

MB is very stable in a water solution as in indefinitely, no expiration date stable at concentrations of 0.2% and higher. Based on the yield from our controlled flow dropper the concentration will be 0.50354% in order to yield a 500 mcg dose per drop. It will be available soon in our controlled flow dropper bottle.

ddjd

Methylene Blue, offered both as a ready liquid and a free powder.

I've had several requests now for MB drops and powder. I have a reliable source for this and could have it ready in a few weeks (after the holidays). But I need feedback on desired dose per drop and desired pack size for the powder. I'm not sure where to start on dose to start a poll so please chime in. The sooner I have a consensus the sooner I can make it available for you.

Be Well,
Peter
Peter do you know anything about heavy metal contamination of methylene blue. Have you had your product tested?

CrystalClear

In the latest Cows Eat Grass article about Alzheimer's, I noticed Danny didn't mind recommending obtaining MB from your local aquarium. I was a bit surprised. I have some powder but stopped using it when I heard there could heavy metal contaminants. I was getting MB from HealthNatura, but once converted to aussie dollars, cost became too much.

rei

The contamination scare is completely overblown. Say there is 0.001% of some heavy metal in the product. Then your typical dose gives you a microgram of it. And i'm pretty sure no product is that contaminated.

Last edited:
OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Excellent question on the Our Methylene Blue. The starting material we use has a total heavy metal of less than 5 ppm. Once we dilute it into our ready to use solution at 400 mcg per drop the heavy metal results are below measurable. I would defer to other professionals and members of this forum on how to use methylene blue for human consumption because it is not something I used in my practice. We started crying it by request after a major supplier went dark due to the FDA coming down on them for promoting their product for human use and all of its benefits.

Zpol

Wow. I was experiencing extreme teeth sensitivity; I gargled with 2-3 drops of MB in water and the pain was GONE!
(I think the sensitivity was caused by taking Benadryl every night for a few weeks and subsequently having reduced saliva during the night. )

Jo Ro

I see this is an old thread. But is Health Natura or anyone else selling the *powdered* form of Methylene Blue? I'm sourcing some now.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals