Methylene Blue Is Amazing

Inaut

I don’t know....Everything thing I’ve read says it’s anti cancer. Just typed in lymphoma and methylene blue and a few studies came up saying it inhibits it. Again, it may have certain contraindications but at what dosage? I listened to a few podcasts today on MB and dosages being recommended are anywhere from .5mg/kg to 4mg/kg for serious mental conditions. At the dosage I’m doing, .5mg-1mg daily, I’m not concerned....yet. Thanks though @Progesterone , I think it’s always a good idea to be cautious about what we are taking. Nothing is perpetually/chronically a good thing.

Progesterone

OMG.

I forgot my MB at home again today.... I feel like such garbage now... also notice my eyesight is soooooo bad without it. It's naturally very bad unless I wear contacts, but on it, seems OK somehow.. verbal fluency much better, etc..

I dose 100mcg every 2hrs or so (when I remember to take it with me, grr)

magnesiumania

So ive got MB from Health Natura and they are 400mics/drop. Whats a good dose to start with? Is a lower dose more safe? And do you take with a meal, or not?

Progesterone

So ive got MB from Health Natura and they are 400mics/drop. Whats a good dose to start with? Is a lower dose more safe? And do you take with a meal, or not?

do 1 drop every 2 hours..

food or no food doesn't matter.

I dose it dropped on my tongue, I find if I mix it in water, I don't feel as much.

magnesiumania

do 1 drop every 2 hours..

food or no food doesn't matter.

I dose it dropped on my tongue, I find if I mix it in water, I don't feel as much.

Hmm interesting. MB stay about 5 hours in the body so why take another drop within 2 hours?

Progesterone

Hmm interesting. MB stay about 5 hours in the body so why take another drop within 2 hours?

Read the report I posted from someone on reddit.

I am following their advice.

He dosed every 2 hrs.

Although.. he used 60mcg, and I am using 100mcg.. you have 400mcg.. perhaps once every 4 hrs for you then

magnesiumania

Read the report I posted from someone on reddit.

I am following their advice.

He dosed every 2 hrs.

Although.. he used 60mcg, and I am using 100mcg.. you have 400mcg.. perhaps once every 4 hrs for you then
Well that makes a lot more sense and i actually feel the effect many hours later anyway....

Brandin

I've taken 100 mg daily for several days. It has been used in the range of several grams daily for malaria in the past without any negative side effects.

There seem to be some different effects when micro dosing it compared to the large doses though. I felt a little jittery when first trying it at 100 mcg per day, this went away after a few days though.
perhaps mao-a inhibition was strong at high dose. Body gets used to that effect tho and will adjust serotonin system accordingly. Because of this it should be better longterm? Otherwise just use methylene blue when ur on cypro. I am going to use cypro and methylene blue together in cycles...

I'm.No.One

perhaps mao-a inhibition was strong at high dose. Body gets used to that effect tho and will adjust serotonin system accordingly. Because of this it should be better longterm? Otherwise just use methylene blue when ur on cypro. I am going to use cypro and methylene blue together in cycles...
Would you be willing to share how you'll be cycling them?

Brandin

Would you be willing to share how you'll be cycling them?
Not completely sure yet. Either tuesdays and fridays 8mg cypro 20mg methylene blue. Other wise something lile 1 week on 3 weeks off or 3 days on 3 days off. Whatever style I decide on I will split the methylene blue and cypro dosage up throughout the day. Perhaps in to around 3 doses... I will probably try 20mg cypro 50mg methylene blue once just to see what will happen to me haha... I will probably take shilajit and plenty of other things aswell...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals