• 500-1000mcg

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • 1-5mg

Votes: 45 47.9%
  • 5-15 mg (or more)

Votes: 12 12.8%

• Total voters

Inaut

Nothing brings up my body temperature quicker than MB.

Inaut

MB (1mg twice a day) with a b vitamin complex or nutritional yeast is a real winner for me. I think @Jib notices that as well with red bull (caffeine and bs) and MB

Jon2547

I have some MB arriving Tuesday. Never have used it before. Would 5 mg be a good starting dose?

Andman

I have some MB arriving Tuesday. Never have used it before. Would 5 mg be a good starting dose?
id start a lot lower than that, like 100mcg - 1mg tops just in case youre anything like me and get weird issues from MB (like POTS, anger issues, neuropathy)

Sefton10

Is there any potential issue with taking MB near milk? As milk can inhibit absorption of some things (iron for example), I wondered if there was a potentially similar effect on MB?

LadyRae

Very interesting. I'll be keeping up with my 1mg (1 drop) daily dose of the Kordon stuff. I get a knockoff brand of Red Bull at a local store and for whatever reason I like putting a drop in there above everything else. It's probably a stretch to say that there could be a possible interaction between caffeine and MB but it's a combination I seem to crave.

Which is strange because I drink it out of the can, so I can't see any color change, and there is no change in taste. The color change is attractive but if I imagine just taking MB in a glass of water it's like, eh. Not offputting necessarily but not appealing. But a drop in an energy drink? Or coffee? That gets me excited. I like to believe our bodies are aware of substances we're taking in, and once we've taken them enough and our body acclimates to the biological effects it has, it can start craving them.
In a Danny Roddy podcast, Georgi says that MB, caffeine, and aspirin are serious uncouplers, when dosed together. Similar to DNP!

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

MB (1mg twice a day) with a b vitamin complex or nutritional yeast is a real winner for me. I think @Jib notices that as well with red bull (caffeine and bs) and MB
How much nutritional yeast do you take with it for additional benefits?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals