• 500-1000mcg

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • 1-5mg

Votes: 45 47.9%
  • 5-15 mg (or more)

Votes: 12 12.8%

• Total voters

Risingfire

@haidut it seems that your eyes and skin are getting brighter and more youthful looking every time I see you in a Danny Roddy podcast. Do you think attribute that to MB or Cortinon or something else?

mrchibbs

Oh didn't notice . The forum has been getting more and more crowded . I've been googling "raypeatforum methylene blue" and the mb studies that you posted haven't even come up ,for example the one treating liver fibrosis alzheimers .

You can search by tag for ''methylene blue'' to see what studies have already been posted.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

You can search by tag for ''methylene blue'' to see what studies have already been posted.
Yes I know. I said that on the first page already :D

Inaut

I probably posted this before, but a couple of summers age I was feeling punk with all the pollution from forest fires. Anyway I reasoned that there might be a larger amount of CO in the air. Which would be decreasing the ability of the blood to carry oxygen. So I liberally dosed myself with MB for a few weeks. Felt immediately better. I happened to have a appointment with primary care doctor. I was trying to work her for a prescription for thyroid so she gives me a TSH test and the results come back .0004. She freaks out and I say no that's good I was trying for zero. Anyway she wouldn't write a prescription, but seems clear that it interacts with thyroid.

I also lowered my TSH and I think it’s due to MB

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Can you elaborate a bit . How did it change?

Inaut

between lab tests. I don't know how accurate they were but one of my earlier labs was 2.1 TSH and the last one I did was 1.4 TSH. I'm due for another prick so I'm hoping it's still on the decline... Will update after results.

Very interesting. I'll be keeping up with my 1mg (1 drop) daily dose of the Kordon stuff. I get a knockoff brand of Red Bull at a local store and for whatever reason I like putting a drop in there above everything else. It's probably a stretch to say that there could be a possible interaction between caffeine and MB but it's a combination I seem to crave.

Which is strange because I drink it out of the can, so I can't see any color change, and there is no change in taste. The color change is attractive but if I imagine just taking MB in a glass of water it's like, eh. Not offputting necessarily but not appealing. But a drop in an energy drink? Or coffee? That gets me excited. I like to believe our bodies are aware of substances we're taking in, and once we've taken them enough and our body acclimates to the biological effects it has, it can start craving them.

@Jib Are you still dosing MB as well as Red Bull, if not why not?

Jib

@Jib Are you still dosing MB as well as Red Bull, if not why not?

I saw a post somewhere where someone mentioned MB and caffeine together may cause arrhythmia, so I stopped. For now.

I'm back on Lugol's, which I do in the energy drink. MB I might just go back to having in water, but until I figure that out I haven't been taking it. Just the past few days. I'm not sure if it's actually a problem, or if it's only in higher amounts that it might cause heart problems when combined with caffeine, but I've had a history of palpitations and had heart issues at birth so for me personally I'm taking it easy at the moment.

between lab tests. I don't know how accurate they were but one of my earlier labs was 2.1 TSH and the last one I did was 1.4 TSH. I'm due for another prick so I'm hoping it's still on the decline... Will update after results.
@Inaut Had a further test yet??

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals