Methylene Blue How To? Please Advise

Discussion in 'Methylene Blue' started by cihans, Mar 21, 2020.

1. cihans

cihans Member

Attached Files:

2. Soren

Soren Member

I don't know about this specific MB product but you have to be very careful as some MB products may contain heavy metals. A good MB product based in the UK comes from a company called mitolab, do not know if they deliver to outside of UK but you can always ask I would assume they do.

Methylene Blue – mitolab

3. Soren

Soren Member

Also haiduts online store does deliver to Europe

4. OP
    cihans

cihans Member

Thank you @Soren after this topic I dig my first aid chest and find this product in attach. But I saw also invoice it shipped on late 2017. Also no best before date on bottle, so MB products doesn’t have expiration dates I assume. On label on bottle 1 drop = 0,5mg MB. Is it too much dosage or normal. Please excuse my questions but never understand the science behind this product and dosage.
    Thank you and waiting for your replies.

Attached Files:

5. milkboi

milkboi Member

I would assume it's still good. 500 mcg is a good starting dose, you can experiment with doses up 15 mg a day (you can go even higher, but the former range is thought to be safe and effective).

6. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Kordon is fine.
    1 to 15 drops a day.

7. OP
    cihans

cihans Member

Thank you guys, last question is it okay to use it daily or lets say 2X a week or every other day?

8. Kunstruct

Kunstruct Member

Methylene blue is a tricyclic phenothiazine drug with a characteristic blue colour. It is transformed to a colourless compound, leucomethylene blue, and excreted in the urine as a mixture of methylene blue and leucomethylene blue. The usual daily oral dose is 200 mg (Schirmer 2011). Methylene blue's half‐life in humans is five to 10 hours (Schirmer 2011; Suwanarusk 2015). The bioavailability of methylene blue after oral administration is 72%, with peak plasma concentrations after two hours and an elimination half‐life of 18 hours (Walter‐Sack 2009).

When administered in high intravenous doses, severe gastrointestinal symptoms have been reported in adults (Schirmer 2011). It may also precipitate serotonin syndrome, especially when given together with serotonin reuptake inhibitors (Ng 2010). Furthermore, it can cause haemolytic anaemia in patients with glucose‐6‐phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) enzymatic deficiency (Gallo 2009). In sheep the LD50 value (lethal dose 50%, which is the dose at which 50% of a group will die) was found to be 42 mg/kg body weight (Schirmer 2011), and in rats 1250 mg/kg (Suwanarusk 2015). Contraindications include the concomitant use of serotonin reuptake inhibitors (Schirmer 2011), while patients with homozygous G6PD deficiency might require monitoring due to reduced haemoglobin level (Müller 2013).

9. milkboi

milkboi Member

Daily use is fine.

10. OP
    cihans

cihans Member

Some update and questions. 5 days straight 2 drops = 1mg MB by oral route. Cypro feelings like in gut area and stomach heavy feeling, feels hard when touched. Gas for sure. But interestingly bowel movement is sharp in the morning running to toilet but what was amaze me the quantity of poo ! just woow... I eat my usual stuff for years why is the quantity increased dramaticaly? before MB what happened that matter it was 1/3 if I compare with today. is it a good thing dunno. I get mild headaches sometimes and no deep sleep, bad dreams , overthinking, feeling jittery. Thats my updates.

11. Inaut

Inaut Member

Does any body add MB to coconut oil? Wondering if it would help it make its way to the colon for extra clean up?

12. Dave Clark

Dave Clark Member

I believe I have read, and I know from blending myself, that MB is not oil soluble. You are better off blending into water base. I find that the MB settles out when put into oil, at least that is my experience with it.