Methylene Blue Good Or Bad For Exercise Performance?

MB50

This thought process may be completely wrong, but any clarification would be appreciated. So as I understand it, MB is a nitric oxide scavenger and will reduce the body's levels of N.O. However, during intense bouts of exercise it seems like an acute increase in N.O. is natural and preferred for improved blood flow and work capacity. So my question is if a person supplements with MB prior to intense exercise would this be affecting their body's ability to perform best? Thanks.

I think it could prevent lactic acid buildup but also enhance radical production, especially if you run out of sugar.

skycop00

I use 2 drops prior to skating and seem to really have good power and energy. I am in ketosis right now for a few reasons, but I always use the Meth Blue as it helps my performance clearly.

ddjd

I use 2 drops prior to skating and seem to really have good power and energy. I am in ketosis right now for a few reasons, but I always use the Meth Blue as it helps my performance clearly.
2 drops of which product? How long before skating do you take it?

Tenglish

I use MB 1/2 mgs for increased workout performance - usually on low rep max type workouts. I keep it infrequent. It's seems to be helpful if only because I feel more dopamine, but probably also because of the increase in cellular energy.

GutFeeling

I use MB 1/2 mgs for increased workout performance - usually on low rep max type workouts. I keep it infrequent. It's seems to be helpful if only because I feel more dopamine, but probably also because of the increase in cellular energy.
Do you think that it helps with muscle growth? I want to use it but really don't want less muscle gain.
What This Means Guys ? Methyelene Blue Is Good Or Not ?

LCohen

I dissolve it in ethanol & DMSO and rub. It gives me a never ending energy. Feels great.

ddjd

Do you mind sharing some of its effects?
if i take it in the morning i just feel like my whole body has double the strength it normally has, so this is very useful for any sporting activities

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals