Methylene blue for shingles?

I'm.No.One

So I came across this study:

For treating elderly for shingles with mb, they were injecting this though.

So my main curiosity is how about orally & at what dosage?

My poor other half is in another flair up, but it's early stages (sore back/exhausted/nausea).

I'm already using lysine (2500 mg X2 daily) & Saint John's Wort (is amazing for repressing herpes viruses).

Last time with just SJW I was able to keep his final outbreak confined to a tiny cluster of 6 blisters & I got them to heal in about 5 days.

However I'm hoping to stop the final outbreak completely, my MB showed up today & I'm considering starting him out on it but would love to hear any insight/or even if anyone has any experience you may have with MB repressing any herpes related viruses.

Thanks!

P.S~ my brain absolutely loves this forum ?

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Someone on here mentioned larger lysine dose than that for shingles. 8-9 g, I think.
From what I've read it's usually 3000-9000 mg a day. We're doing 5000 mg so that's roughly 5 grams. I'll push it up to the 9000 mg a day, that would be the 9 grams.

I've started him on 1mg of MB & we're pairing it with Excedrin (aspirin/caffeine/acetaminophen) to boost it some.

The only thing we've noted so far is a warm feeling (temp check was 98.6, which for him is actually on the warmer side to what he normally clocks in at.)

Not that expect a ton of sudden change from the MB, I know it has to accumulate. Mainly I was just seeing if it would make his BP sky rocket or cause anxiety like I see so many others on the forum report.

Lejeboca

I'd check out threads on using MB for convid, also a virus, right ?
There, a good information on dosage orally.
From what I've seen MB orally or parenterally has similar effects..
I am using it transdermally for any types of blisters/local problems and nasally (neti pot) for immune system.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I'd check out threads on using MB for convid, also a virus, right ?
There, a good information on dosage orally.
From what I've seen MB orally or parenterally has similar effects..
I am using it transdermally for any types of blisters/local problems and nasally (neti pot) for immune system.
For sure, I suppose I was just curious if it happened to be effective at repressing the simplex viral family in general.

Suppose it can't hurt!

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Isn't mb risky with st. John's wort? In general, st. John's is not "Peaty".

Perhaps consider a laxative for few days for him and some red light exposure.

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

Isn't mb risky with st. John's wort? In general, st. John's is not "Peaty".

Perhaps consider a laxative for few days for him and some red light exposure.
I'm not using the MB alongside the SJW, it's for sure one or another due to MBs ability to cause serotonin syndrome.

There are a lot of things that aren't "peaty" in the herbalism world, but that's not in all honesty Pete's area of knowledge so in that I'll trust my own know-how as it's genuinely my decade+ career.

I'm not sure how weakening his body by inducing violent sh!tting would help his immune system overcome a viral load. I'm guessing the theory would be he sh!ts out said viral load, but I don't feel that would benefit his already weakened body.

I can do targeted red light therapy with the MB, so I'll focus on his lower back.

I'll be switching to using self heal alongside the MB ( not a serotonin booster) to help repress the viral load.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom