Methylene Blue Fail Alzhemiers Trial - (No It Didn't)

tara

Regina

That's pretty much the attitude of every doctor I have ever met. The ones that do care initially very quickly get hardened as it is impossible to make money and pay off your loans unless you prescribe pills like a dealer. Those are also the ones that commit suicide about a decade into the practice - i.e. the ones who initially cared and got callous. The sociopaths seemingly do fine initially but have much higher rate of cancer than the general population and are much less likely to survive it. Look up death stats on older doctors - these are generally the sociopaths who survived the "pill mill" initially - they pretty much all died from cancer. Having sociopathic attitude is very pro-cancer, probably due to the serotonergic dominance. Unfortunately, altruism and generosity are associated with CVD and suicide due to the stress these people endure from our modern absolutely sick society.
Amazing to re-read this interchange with Drareg.
I'll stick to the empathic side. Heart Sutra helps me with the inherent vulnerabilities that you noted.

Philomath

Dear Haidut, I wrote to you about the elderly Mother rat who developed rapid alzheimer's and severe edema after she was administered ferrous sulfate. Subsequently, I found your interview regarding Dementia. I took notes wrt your recommendations to start: aspirin, MB, niacinamide, pregnenolone, progesterone, DHEA, taurine, saturated fats, K2 (MK-4) and the A,D,E, K2 synergy. As well, I was since able to read voluminous amounts of your amazing insights here. :) And see that this is the best place to follow. I look forward to trying estroban, energin and others and report feedback on the Mother rat's progress. However, I learned that my lab assistants continue to feed PUFA, ensure, honeywheat bread, club crackers, deli meats. So, I'll have to work on controlling the experiment better. Thank you.
Regina,
How is you're "elderly Mother rat" doing? My Mother Rat is in the same boat. I have not been able to persuade her mate to take her off the anti-cholinergic drugs...yet. If you can share - what's working? What's the most difficult to administer? Is she still on other medication? According to the information here, it seems MB, anti-serotonin drugs (meturgaline, Cyproheptadine), aspirin and Zafirlukast/Montelukast (Singulair) are the heavy hitters. Is your mother using all of the above?? I don't know what frustrates me more, the doctors indiffernce, my fathers inablility to make the necessary changes or my moms illness itself!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals