Methylene Blue DIY Skin Cream?

Mossy

Can you explain why it makes you feel off? I think it made me feel extremely depressed.
I really don't know why it makes me feel off; but all supplements make me feel off. I'm one of those unfortunate cases where my body rejects supplements. I continually try, and do a lot of research to attempt to solve my health, but after many years I still can't supplement with any consistency.

It's been a few years since I've tried MB, so I can't recall if depression was one of the effects. I do remember a kind of flatness and lethargy, as well as getting mild flu-like symptoms.

kselfridge

Forum Supporter
I really don't know why it makes me feel off; but all supplements make me feel off. I'm one of those unfortunate cases where my body rejects supplements. I continually try, and do a lot of research to attempt to solve my health, but after many years I still can't supplement with any consistency.

It's been a few years since I've tried MB, so I can't recall if depression was one of the effects. I do remember a kind of flatness and lethargy, as well as getting mild flu-like symptoms.
That’s interesting because I have flu like symptoms now and just thought I was actually getting the flu (like body aches) but now I wonder if it was actually the MB.

Mossy

That’s interesting because I have flu like symptoms now and just thought I was actually getting the flu (like body aches) but now I wonder if it was actually the MB.
I wouldn't count it out.