Methylene Blue decreases mitochondrial oxidative stress and alleviates cardiac dysfunction in diabetes

Ben.

Isn't alot of benefit coming from it killing off pathogens?

I mean there are many electron donors (vitamin C, C60 etc.) yet these fail to bring the lasting relief (same goes for b-vitamins). I guess it depends on where the issues are originating from.

Also i do not know what to think of it staining cells ... but i'll be sure going to try it out at some point.

combining this with b-vitamins in stimulating dosages .... idk why but i imagine a person ascending in supraphysiological states of energy and focus. :D

limitless-pill-2.jpg

OP
Broken man

Broken man

I mean there are many electron donors (vitamin C, C60 etc.) yet these fail to bring the lasting relief (same goes for b-vitamins). I guess it depends on where the issues are originating from.

Also i do not know what to think of it staining cells ... but i'll be sure going to try it out at some point.

combining this with b-vitamins in stimulating dosages .... idk why but i imagine a person ascending in supraphysiological states of energy and focus. :D

View attachment 30030
When I take 10 mgs with my coffee I have laser focus. :)

Makrosky

I am having lots of success lately with PQQ+B vits (Energin). Works WONDERS.

I'll see what happens if I add a bit of MB.

Makrosky

How much PQQ?
10 mg normal PQQ (not the biofancy expensive ones) + 15 drops of energin in the morning. Gives sustained, calmed energy, clear brain during the whole day. Let's see how it goes, 3-4 days so far and the results are the same. How can such a simple combination produce such great results is very surprising.

Hans

Forum Supporter

View attachment 30030
It also accepts electrons and speeds up cytochrome C, so it lowers electron leak, lipid peroxidation and increases ATP. It has many other benefits as well, such as potent anti-inflammatory, etc.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

10 mg normal PQQ (not the biofancy expensive ones) + 15 drops of energin in the morning. Gives sustained, calmed energy, clear brain during the whole day. Let's see how it goes, 3-4 days so far and the results are the same. How can such a simple combination produce such great results is very surprising.
I have some at home so will try it. Thank you.

NextLevel_

Hello all dear members, I became a huge fan of Methylene blue during last four months due to massive improvements I got from using it. I found study showing how is this chemical great with nice graphs. Enjoy!!!
http://www.diaspora-stiintifica.ro/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Duicu-Oana.pdf
@Phosphor @Waynish @jacob @HealthPete @Andman @Peroxphos
Very interesting

How much MB do you take daily for consistent results?

Which improvements have you gotten from it so far?

Back
Top Bottom