METHYLENE BLUE AND VITAMIN C

High_Prob

At 5:04 the speaker states that you should not expose yourself to Vitamin C in close proximity to ingesting Methylene Blue as it causes oxidation of the blood. Any thoughts on the legitimacy of this statement? I couldn't find any studies to back it up.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

keith

Vitamin c does, apparently have some impact. This guy says it makes it better: Privy Info: natural medicine reformation, but I have no idea which is right, or if there is any real difference. It doesn't turn clear in OJ, I know that, having been a drinker of green OJ.

CoolTweetPete

Funny, Silicon Valley Health Institute is run by the Bulletproof Coffee guy. Odd to see Dr Peat brought up at one of these shindigs.

OP
H

High_Prob

Funny, Silicon Valley Health Institute is run by the Bullettproof Coffee guy. Odd to see Dr Peat brought up at one of these shindigs.

Peat actually gave a lecture there years ago:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ddjd

At 5:04 the speaker states that you should not expose yourself to Vitamin C in close proximity to ingesting Methylene Blue as it causes oxidation of the blood. Any thoughts on the legitimacy of this statement? I couldn't find any studies to back it up.

Any more info on this. So methylene blue definitely shouldn't be taken with vitamin C?

ddjd

here haidut seems to suggest its fine to take them together:

Dannyb

I feel like @haidut talked about a cancer treatment that they used in Japan that used ascorbic acid and vitamin k. And that he said you could replace the k with methylene blue since that are both quinine’s and MB would be a cheaper substitute?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals