Methylene Blue And Coffee

I seem to get an adrenaline reaction to much coffee when I take MB. I used to be able to drink huge amounts of coffee since I got adapted to coffee 3 months ago. MB lowers my tolerance dramatically. Anyone else have this experience?

Symptoms are getting really cold after drinking coffee. So I am now drinking a cup here or there and not 2 or 3 espressos at a time.

I take 2mg to 4mg per day.

CoolTweetPete

Haidut has mentioned that methylene blue above .5mg and caffeine in close proximity can cause an uncomfortable rise in blood pressure. Possible this is stimulating an HPA response?

achillea

Does anyone know if mixing methylene blue with juice instead of water is OK? Much appreciate any answer.

marteagal

Does anyone know if mixing methylene blue with juice instead of water is OK? Much appreciate any answer.
Yes, I think so, according to @haidut's statements in the Oxidal thread. Here you are:

I think 2-3 drops would be optimal as per Peat's statements. He takes it topically so it's probably not a bad idea to do the same. Some people take it orally in juice but try to not take with coffee since it may precipitate a MAO-A toxicity.

Orally, people usually it dissolved in juice or some other non-alcoholic drink. Just make sure it is not coffee or milk.

DaveFoster

I've also experienced this; I thought I was going insane for a while. 6 cups became like 20 cups.

PhilParma

Haidut has mentioned that methylene blue above .5mg and caffeine in close proximity can cause an uncomfortable rise in blood pressure. Possible this is stimulating an HPA response?

How would one define "close proximity" in this case? Could one stagger MB and coffee/caffeine throughout the day? E.g., coffee upon waking > 2 hours later, 2mg MB > 2 hours later, coffee > etc.

In other words, roughly how long after drinking coffee should someone wait before taking in methylene blue?

LoryEl

I seem to get an adrenaline reaction to much coffee when I take MB. I used to be able to drink huge amounts of coffee since I got adapted to coffee 3 months ago. MB lowers my tolerance dramatically. Anyone else have this experience?
+1 i just found out why i could not sleep well for the last couple of nights:) i will decreass coffe intake

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals