Methylene Blue alleviates lactate/edema

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Or it could be that you were taking something else as well, and that MB came along at the right time, and as part of a stack everything just fell into place? If you look back to what you were taking, what would that stack be like?
Well that would be a long, complicated post! ?

The MB is the only change I made in the last 3 days tho...and it reduced water retention dramatically

76er

I've been super sore in the achilles and hamstrings after sprint workouts. It doesn't seem like a water retention thing but maybe it is time to give MB a try anyhow. Thanks for posting your experience.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I just want to say that you are a very genuinely kind and helpful person Blossom. I'm always struck by that when I see your posts.
Thank you so much. I try my best.

rei

You're referring to general knowledge?

How come everyone else in the forum isn't aware of it?

And would it help more if you mentioned that such a high dosage applies to malaria and does not necessarily apply to cases not involving malaria?
Dude, i only wanted to inform you that it is possible to use it in such doses, it is relatively safe&effective etc. But not 5+5g as the person said.

We all know the metabolic enhancement doses (not medical treatment) are 10-100x smaller. Personally i titrate the dosing to such level that the urine starts to change color.

P

Peatness

Well that would be a long, complicated post! ?

The MB is the only change I made in the last 3 days tho...and it reduced water retention dramatically
According to this article MB lowers estrogen which might be why it lowers edema. Do you know if it had any effect on you blood pressure? I've been wanting to ty MB but worry it could raise bp

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I've noticed that taking androsterone, from ideal Labs, improves my recovery greatly. And when I do my Sprints, I find that doing them Barefoot on a grassy surface at a slight incline helps a lot with form, and I don't get sore

yerrag

Dude, i only wanted to inform you that it is possible to use it in such doses, it is relatively safe&effective etc. But not 5+5g as the person said.

We all know the metabolic enhancement doses (not medical treatment) are 10-100x smaller. Personally i titrate the dosing to such level that the urine starts to change color.
I understand from the point of being in the know, and that you seek to spread and share what you know. And I learned thru you that larger doses are helpful and not at all harmful within a certain context.

But I'm also aware that there are many readers, within and outside of the member rolls, who could be harmed, even fatally, by misusing MB with statements lacking good qualification and context. I have been a victim of Murphy's Law far too often, and once I had to miss 3 nights of sleep because I had to be in crisis mode to fix an underling's error in implementing what seemed to me a simple procedure. I averted a disaster and the incident never escalated and it never made it into the news. I've since learned not to hope for the best by not doing enough to avoid the worst and never do I rely on crossing my fingers, and prayers that amount to false assurance. yes, I am paranoid.

yerrag

Personally i titrate the dosing to such level that the urine starts to change color
I think that is an idea that's worth sharing. I practice that as well.

rosiep

Over the past month or so I have scoured the Forum looking for information regarding post-exercise edema in my lower body. This water retention tends to disappear overnight but as soon as I wake up and start moving around I feel a heaviness in my legs, especially my calves.

I was watching a Jay Feldman podcast and also along with bits from Hans Amato, I decided to experiment with two doses daily of methylene blue. 5 milligrams in the morning and 5 at night which I know is quite a bit. In just two days of doing this my lower body edema has reduced markedly in the evenings!

Has anyone else experienced this? Does anyone else have any tips for dealing with water retention post exercise?
Hi where did you get the blue? I was looking around not sure where to find it.

Progesterone

I just buy it off Amazon. 1% usp grade. Biopharm

Are you sure this is legit though? Read some amazon reviews on it.... some people are concerned their COA doesn't test for all metals and whatnot.

healthnatura has 1 fl oz (which is almost the same as you get, 1.69fl oz) in a dropper bottle.. very easy to use. and it's like 22 or 23 bucks.

P.S you have FANTASTIC hair if that is you in avatar.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

Are you sure this is legit though? Read some amazon reviews on it.... some people are concerned their COA doesn't test for all metals and whatnot.

healthnatura has 1 fl oz (which is almost the same as you get, 1.69fl oz) in a dropper bottle.. very easy to use. and it's like 22 or 23 bucks.

P.S you have FANTASTIC hair if that is you in avatar.
Well, I've been happy with it but honestly haven't shopped around...

And thanks, that's my hair. It got curler with each of my 4 pregnancies!

revenant

I just tried 5 mg MB (I usually only take 0.5-1 mg) and noticed the same effect. Peed out a lot of water and pants felt looser afterwards.

OP
LadyRae

LadyRae

I just tried 5 mg MB (I usually only take 0.5-1 mg) and noticed the same effect. Peed out a lot of water and pants felt looser afterwards.
Very nice! I've been taking my methylene blue with succinic acid lately, as recommended by Georgi

Jamsey

I was reading this study listed above in this thread and I found this incredible statement.
“During World War I for example, some European soldiers received more than 400 g of MB over several weeks without major side effects, apart from moderate urogenital symptoms [31]”
However in reading the abstract of the referenced paper (How to access research remotely) it seems likely that the author was referring to grains instead of grams, putting the total dose a little under 26g over a few weeks which seems in line with other malarial treatments. Always important to check references!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals