Methaline Blue

Ktbridge

Every time I try a drop of methaline blue, I feel great, full of energy, clear headed. Just happy.
But a day after or two I get migraine and nausea and sick to my stomach.
Help!
Did anyone experience this? And what should I do ?
Thank you!

Dhair

I have experienced this if I take methylene blue for several days in a row. Once I start to get a headache I stop for a few days.
Methylene blue can increase serotonin. You shouldn't take it if you've eaten fermented foods the same day.

sladerunner69

Every time I try a drop of methaline blue, I feel great, full of energy, clear headed. Just happy.
But a day after or two I get migraine and nausea and sick to my stomach.
Help!
Did anyone experience this? And what should I do ?
Thank you!

*methylene blue

I use it pretty regularly and only have problems if I take mroe than one drop. Once I tried two drops and got anxiety and a minor headache, I think that is a sign of gaba overload or too high dopamine or something. I think if you watch out for good gut health and take some niacinimide you shouldnt have tot worry about serotonin increase. What else do you take besides methylene blue and what is your diet like

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

*methylene blue

I use it pretty regularly and only have problems if I take mroe than one drop. Once I tried two drops and got anxiety and a minor headache, I think that is a sign of gaba overload or too high dopamine or something. I think if you watch out for good gut health and take some niacinimide you shouldnt have tot worry about serotonin increase. What else do you take besides methylene blue and what is your diet like

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

My diet consists of milk cheese fish, but I need to make sure I eat enough protein.
I take vit d, aspirin, energin, I eat liver every other week.

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

I have experienced this if I take methylene blue for several days in a row. Once I start to get a headache I stop for a few days.
Methylene blue can increase serotonin. You shouldn't take it if you've eaten fermented foods the same day.
I never eat fermented foods anymore

Parsifal

Because it is a MAO inhibitor. If you already have slow genes for these enzymes it could be too mch. You maybe take too much of it as well?

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

Because it is a MAO inhibitor. If you already have slow genes for these enzymes it could be too mch. You maybe take too much of it as well?
I'm only taking one drop of Oxidal, I was thinking take less?
What do you think?

Parsifal

I'm only taking one drop of Oxidal, I was thinking take less?
What do you think?
The dose in Oxidal already seems to be quite small so I don't know. Could be because of MAO inhibition or because it kills bacteria leading to a die-off, or maybe a combination of both.

For me I know that methylene blue even in small doses doesn't feel good at all (could be for several reasons regarding my genome), so I've decided to stop taking it. I would try small doses CBD crystals (instead of PUFA oil) mixed in coconut oil for lowering nitric oxide.

OP
Ktbridge

Ktbridge

The dose in Oxidal already seems to be quite small so I don't know. Could be because of MAO inhibition or because it kills bacteria leading to a die-off, or maybe a combination of both.

For me I know that methylene blue even in small doses doesn't feel good at all (could be for several reasons regarding my genome), so I've decided to stop taking it. I would try small doses CBD crystals (instead of PUFA oil) mixed in coconut oil for lowering nitric oxide.
What is CBS crystals? And I'm afraid to try MB again but i felt so great

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals