Metergoline vs Lisuride vs Diamant vs Bromantane

AndrogenicJB

I know all of these are not specifically targeted at improving exercise performance but which do you think will have the best indirect effect. Also would you consider someone taking any of these as natty?

Mauritio

I'd say bromantane is best for exercise performance. Its banned by WADA.

Mauritio

Do you think metergoline and the others would create an anabolic environment due to the lowering of stress hormones
Yeah lisuride has been shown to increase testosterone. But I think theres a lot better things for anabolism .

Mauritio

Gonadin ,cistanche tubulosa, kuinone , and or lanolin on an area with lots of steroidogenic enzymes . As discussed here:

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Gonadin ,cistanche tubulosa, kuinone , and or lanolin on an area with lots of steroidogenic enzymes . As discussed here:

Already using gonadin and kuinone, think it might be contributing to strength increases dont know for sure, have you tried lanolin before

Mauritio

Already using gonadin and kuinone, think it might be contributing to strength increases dont know for sure, have you tried lanolin before
Yeah I wrote about it in the thread . And I'll experiment with it in the future.

Mauritio

Which thread did you write about lanolin, also do you think cholesterol powder could be a strong natty anabolic
The one I linked above.

I've never tried it. it's probably highly individual . but you need good enzymatic downstream conversion (T3 is important for that)
Cistanche is good at that , as it boosts various steroidogenic enzymes .
IIRC there's actually some kind of a body building protocol that combines cholesterol/eggs with cistanche.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

The one I linked above.

I've never tried it. it's probably highly individual . but you need good enzymatic downstream conversion (T3 is important for that)
Cistanche is good at that , as it boosts various steroidogenic enzymes .
IIRC there's actually some kind of a body building protocol that combines cholesterol/eggs with cistanche.
Will check out the thread btw would you consider someone using lisuride/bromantane etc natty?

Mauritio

Will check out the thread btw would you consider someone using lisuride/bromantane etc natty?
Dont know I don't really think in those categories. Better would be pro or anti-metabolic ?

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

what are your experiences with lisuride, will it create a high dopamine/t/dht/low e/seronin/prolactin/cortisol state, increase libido? what did you experience
Dont know I don't really think in those categories. Better would be pro or anti-metabolic ?

Mauritio

what are your experiences with lisuride, will it create a high dopamine/t/dht/low e/seronin/prolactin/cortisol state, increase libido? what did you experience
Yeah a slight dopamine increase with a touch of microdose of lsd ,but nothing drastic.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Do you think metergolien/diamant would be better for libido/dopamine and anti-stress hormones than lisuride
I think you should try it out. They're all anti-stress, but experiences vary so much that it's hard to predict.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Would would you suggest thats not a hormone
Food, training, sleep and time. Maybe creatine, but really nothing else. If you got those in check, supplements won't do anything. Milk, eggs, meat and other sources of carbs will be the most anabolic. Being consistent with an overloading, well designed program, will get you 95% to your peak in 5-6 years if you do everything right in that time.

Don't waste money on supplements if your goal is strength and hypertrophy. You're most likely not going to use a supplement consistently for 5 years or even half a year.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Food, training, sleep and time. Maybe creatine, but really nothing else. If you got those in check, supplements won't do anything. Milk, eggs, meat and other sources of carbs will be the most anabolic. Being consistent with an overloading, well designed program, will get you 95% to your peak in 5-6 years if you do everything right in that time.

Don't waste money on supplements if your goal is strength and hypertrophy. You're most likely not going to use a supplement consistently for 5 years or even half a year.
I've got diet on check and know how to build muscle, my curiousity is with just creating a more androgenic environment on top off diet in daily life, did you see my private message about maintenance calories by any chance? Thanks

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've got diet on check and know how to build muscle, my curiousity is with just creating a more androgenic environment on top off diet in daily life, did you see my private message about maintenance calories by any chance? Thanks
Using supplements to enhance a natty state will make such a minor difference in muscle growth compared to steroids. If you're not making gains fast with gym (in the first 5-6 years), there is most likely still things you can optimize.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals