Regina

The endurance issue sounds like you're using a lot of effort in your technique. It's worth reading the work of Peter Ralston to appreciate the benefit that effortless technique can give you in terms of enduring that sort of punishment.
Thx. I think it was an old lung infection in conjuntion with severe anemia. I think the issue has resolved. I did the following (which I think resolved it?): forceful breathing exercises, a Z-pack (6 azithromycin pills) and lisuride. I added additional 200 mg magnesium and 1/8 tsp/day potassium. The problem went away and I've been training fine for a few wks.
Yes I agree with effortless technique. Looks like Ralston writes cool books!!! I am super-duper soft style and technique focused. My original teacher was/is a zen monk who put us through the ringer to train softness and "internal" energy.

Spokey

Thx. I think it was an old lung infection in conjuntion with severe anemia. I think the issue has resolved. I did the following (which I think resolved it?): forceful breathing exercises, a Z-pack (6 azithromycin pills) and lisuride. I added additional 200 mg magnesium and 1/8 tsp/day potassium. The problem went away and I've been training fine for a few wks.
Yes I agree with effortless technique. Looks like Ralston writes cool books!!! I am super-duper soft style and technique focused. My original teacher was/is a zen monk who put us through the ringer to train softness and "internal" energy.
That reminds me of the story Ray tells about his friend who had emphysema who went to live at altitude and was basically unable to catch his breath. He got pregnenolone and the problem went away to the point Ray had a hard time keeping up with him.

bobbity

Has anyone experienced a headache after taking metergoline? I took 2 drops and developed an unpleasant headache, particularly noticeable above my right eye.

ubiety

Maybe low blood sugar? Metergoline really drops my blood sugar (a problem I'm trying to work through with most supplements). Make sure you eat enough when taking it.

bobbity

Maybe low blood sugar? Metergoline really drops my blood sugar (a problem I'm trying to work through with most supplements). Make sure you eat enough when taking it.
I'm sure that wouldn't have been the case considering my diet on that day! Those 2 drops were taken sublingually and resulted in a throbbing headache lasting several hours - not pleasant, somewhat surprising that such a small dose could have such an effect on a 90kg rat. However, I have now tried 2 drops topically (to a wrist) which had a very pleasant and subtle effect - a feeling of clarity and energy. Potent stuff.

Stryker

In my experiments over the course of 2 bottles the benefits come mostly over time kind of like a "rebound" effect.

I think re sensitisation of 5HT1 is whats playing the part in this.

Does anyone know if having low serotonin and a low sensitivity on that receptor could cause anti social effects ? Anxiety , lethargy , trouble maintaining eye contact ?

It seems these issues are apparent upon initiation of metergoline and as time goes on begin to balance out and then swing the opposite way into increased sociability , clarity of vision , an expanded mind feeling , increased libido and renewed interest in previously mundane aspects of life .

PhilParma

and as time goes on begin to balance out and then swing the opposite way into increased sociability , clarity of vision , an expanded mind feeling , increased libido and renewed interest in previously mundane aspects of life .
How much time before you experience a rebound?

Andman

In my experiments over the course of 2 bottles the benefits come mostly over time kind of like a "rebound" effect.

I think re sensitisation of 5HT1 is whats playing the part in this.

Does anyone know if having low serotonin and a low sensitivity on that receptor could cause anti social effects ? Anxiety , lethargy , trouble maintaining eye contact ?

It seems these issues are apparent upon initiation of metergoline and as time goes on begin to balance out and then swing the opposite way into increased sociability , clarity of vision , an expanded mind feeling , increased libido and renewed interest in previously mundane aspects of life .

Ive been battling those exact symptoms you describe for a long time now! For the last couple of years ive seen my social life go down the drain almost completely. I also think its connected to 5HT1 and/or 5ht2 receptors, since yohimbine hcl, CBD oil and inositol bring great, if temporary improvement!

That being said, metergoline has been nothing short of amazing for my rat..lisuride and cypro dont hold a candle to it. Dosage so far has been 10 drops (4mg) oral about twice per week. Ill make sure to report if the effects stay consistent when taken for a few weeks/months, but so far my rat would say its life changing stuff.

ddjd

Taking metergoline for 3 weeks. Im feeling better than ever, while putting more demands on my body than I have also ever done in my life (40 office programming hours a week). This product just seems a perfect with me. Taking 4-8 drops twice a day.

One great thing about this, is that the effect seems to stay if I stop using it, like it is helping my body in a more fundamental way instead of a quick fix.

I keep experimenting with this, but initial reaction is super super positive. Feeling more social, more energy to do stuff after work. I feel no need or very little need to recover in the weekend. I wake up earlier. I sleep in better. Feeling more calm and grounded. Digestion had improved last couple of days, really hope that stays. Feeling more confident.

I could actually go on with stuff that seems to have improved noticably.

Hope you keep offering this product @haidut! I like it better than ritanserin, after some time it felt like working less, and it became to feel a bit like what reminded me about ritalin.
are you still experiencing these benefits?

ddjd

Metergoline is easily the best serotonin/dopamine regulating compound I have ever experimented with but it also cause significant eye lid twitching after about 2 weeks of application. It got better in about 3 days but took about 1-2 weeks to stop completely after I discontinued the experiment. In my observations it seemed coffee/caffeine made it significantly worse and to a lesser extent looking at screens, being tired, stressed or any large meal would cause it to pick up a little. I don't have a theory as to why just thought I would let you know I believe your eye twitch will resolve.
its just a magnesium deficiency. mag malate stops it immediately for me

My rat is doing about 2 drops a day with great results. Higher libido, calmer...but the rat is more sleepy...

Spokey

Haidut, which of the ergot drugs do you think is the best at suppressing migraines?

Stryker

i thought this was a low dopamine issue?
Yes but I've read that those specific serotonin receptors might be involved in dopamine release .. not sure havnt looked into deeply

But yes your right it's a low dopamine issue ... First thing that happens when I've used dextroamphetamine in the past is feeling your eyesight become like eagle

Andman

Yes but I've read that those specific serotonin receptors might be involved in dopamine release .. not sure havnt looked into deeply

But yes your right it's a low dopamine issue ... First thing that happens when I've used dextroamphetamine in the past is feeling your eyesight become like eagle

okay i may have misunderstood, is your problem with eyesight in general or esrablishing/keeping eye contact with other people?