Bodhi

Rat was having what might be placebo induced anxiety or migraine and when Rat has this its starts to squeak like humans to test their way of speaking since weird acoustic speech has been observed in Rats with migraine before...

Experienced

Started today with 4 drops dissolved in some water and gave it orally to my Rat.
Before starting the experiment i decided to stop giving the Rat any other supplements i also stopped giving it thyroid.

The first thing i noticed is that the bottle is not the same as on the idealabs picture/ website, must say that this is the first dropper that drops pretty accurate.
Supplements like Tyronene, Tyromix, Kuinone and Retinil seemed very thin liquids and very hard to dose precisely so Metergoline drops very nicely.

Rat is what i call migraine sensitive (which means he gets symptoms of something which seems like a subclinical type of migraine, with mild migraine symptoms)
Also Rat suffers from a form of high sensitivity from external stimulation, feels very overwhelmed in crowds, and gets migraines after exercises.

Rat had a good lunch with eggs, OJ, oxtail stock wih seasalt.... Coffee with milk , took the drops after 1 hour.

I took the Rat outside to buy some shoes and see how Rat is doing in an extremely busy Saturday afternoon shop....
Rat felt some anxiety but i guess that was Placebo i noticed Rat was afraid that the Metergoline would create some freaky reaction...

Rat was making squeaky noises before entering the Rat Shoe Shop and the Rat seem to experience some mild Migraine like symptoms (weird acoustics inside it's head while squeaking).

When Rat was inside the shop it seemed no difference from other shopping experiences, it did notice slight increase in Libido and sexually interested (curious) even in female rats who usually do not attract this specimen...

After the shop i took Rat outside to walk trough the busy city centre and as me and my Rat live in the Netherlands most shopping streets have Belgian/French fry vendors and my Rat was jumping and craving for a big bag of Belgian fries with mayonnaise, raw onions, and peanut sauce..
I had to tame my rat not to let it indulge into this PUFA sin and decided to walk to a place where they sell beef stew Empanadas.
After giving my rat the amazingly good tasting Empanadas and two cappuccinos, rat started to feel very calm, warm and not too overstimulated in this very busy coffee place....
Rat did noticed slight enhanced anxiety when ordering and paying the bill while interacting with very attractive female rat, my rat even had a weird slip of its squeak (which happens sometimes before a migraine sets in) while communicating when asked if it was nice....

When me and my rat got home , my rat was craving sweet things and so i gave it to him...
Rat feels a bit exhausted like after a work out, it feels ok but notices a slight shiver on the right side of its head every now an then like a very mild pain in one spot... (migrainy like)
But it seems to go very quickly....

In about 30 minutes from here i will feed my Rat some wild salmon, with baked potatoes and Tzatziki yoghurt....

Rat is ok now but pretty tired and relaxed, see how Rat goes after dinner...

I decide to do a similar experiment tomorrow but increase the dose with 2 more drops.
ook nog serieus gedaan? ;)

whit

Started today with 4 drops dissolved in some water and gave it orally to my Rat.
Before starting the experiment i decided to stop giving the Rat any other supplements i also stopped giving it thyroid.

The first thing i noticed is that the bottle is not the same as on the idealabs picture/ website, must say that this is the first dropper that drops pretty accurate.
Supplements like Tyronene, Tyromix, Kuinone and Retinil seemed very thin liquids and very hard to dose precisely so Metergoline drops very nicely.

Rat is what i call migraine sensitive (which means he gets symptoms of something which seems like a subclinical type of migraine, with mild migraine symptoms)
Also Rat suffers from a form of high sensitivity from external stimulation, feels very overwhelmed in crowds, and gets migraines after exercises.

Rat had a good lunch with eggs, OJ, oxtail stock wih seasalt.... Coffee with milk , took the drops after 1 hour.

I took the Rat outside to buy some shoes and see how Rat is doing in an extremely busy Saturday afternoon shop....
Rat felt some anxiety but i guess that was Placebo i noticed Rat was afraid that the Metergoline would create some freaky reaction...

Rat was making squeaky noises before entering the Rat Shoe Shop and the Rat seem to experience some mild Migraine like symptoms (weird acoustics inside it's head while squeaking).

When Rat was inside the shop it seemed no difference from other shopping experiences, it did notice slight increase in Libido and sexually interested (curious) even in female rats who usually do not attract this specimen...

After the shop i took Rat outside to walk trough the busy city centre and as me and my Rat live in the Netherlands most shopping streets have Belgian/French fry vendors and my Rat was jumping and craving for a big bag of Belgian fries with mayonnaise, raw onions, and peanut sauce..
I had to tame my rat not to let it indulge into this PUFA sin and decided to walk to a place where they sell beef stew Empanadas.
After giving my rat the amazingly good tasting Empanadas and two cappuccinos, rat started to feel very calm, warm and not too overstimulated in this very busy coffee place....
Rat did noticed slight enhanced anxiety when ordering and paying the bill while interacting with very attractive female rat, my rat even had a weird slip of its squeak (which happens sometimes before a migraine sets in) while communicating when asked if it was nice....

When me and my rat got home , my rat was craving sweet things and so i gave it to him...
Rat feels a bit exhausted like after a work out, it feels ok but notices a slight shiver on the right side of its head every now an then like a very mild pain in one spot... (migrainy like)
But it seems to go very quickly....

In about 30 minutes from here i will feed my Rat some wild salmon, with baked potatoes and Tzatziki yoghurt....

Rat is ok now but pretty tired and relaxed, see how Rat goes after dinner...

I decide to do a similar experiment tomorrow but increase the dose with 2 more drops.

Wow your rats get to wear shoes!
Mine are strictly barefoot rats we can't have them acting like they're better than the other rats on the street.
Lol

Are you going to dose the rat later in the day or just do one dose a day?

Bodhi

Wow your rats get to wear shoes!
Mine are strictly barefoot rats we can't have them acting like they're better than the other rats on the street.
Lol

Are you going to dose the rat later in the day or just do one dose a day?
One a day for this weekend, next weekend i will try 2 doses, first today i will try a higher dose than yesterday....

whit

One a day for this weekend, next weekend i will try 2 doses, first today i will try a higher dose than yesterday....

Afternoon dose (2drops top of head) seems to have greater effect than morning dose.
Sticking with low dose with most of my rats. May start another on higher dose later.
If they perform well we might get them some hiking boots. ;)

whit

Haidut. Do you think that Diamant would increase the effectiveness of metergoline?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut. Do you think that Diamant would increase the effectiveness of metergoline?

Possibly, but it has not been tried.

Last edited:

whit

Possibly, but it has not been tried. I think the anti-serotonin chemicals are best used on their own unless it is a tried and tested combination like anti-serotonin + dopamine agonist. Diamant is still too early in the usage to combine liberally with other things. I would give it a month or so of usage and reports before I'd recommend it.

Cool. Thanks.
We'll take it slow with the rats and report back.

Pointless

So I know a person that has been using this on and off for a few months. When he first started, he was using 2 drops twice a day, and he came down with flu-like symptoms. He had a fever, aches, tiredness, green phlegm production, deep hacking cough, and clogged sinuses. He stopped but didn't get better for a while. Every since then, he's had a mild cough. Whenever he tries to start the Metergoline back up again at 1 drop, within an hour his cough gets throaty and he starts hacking. Phlegm production increases, and sometimes it's colored like there's an infection.

Maybe this is a candida issue? He's tried sublimed sulfur before without any "die-off" symptoms, so I speculate that the candida cell death might increase hyphal virulence of candida in some cases. Another possiblity is that there is some unknown serotonergic action causing respiratory and mucus problems.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
So I know a person that has been using this on and off for a few months. When he first started, he was using 2 drops twice a day, and he came down with flu-like symptoms. He had a fever, aches, tiredness, green phlegm production, deep hacking cough, and clogged sinuses. He stopped but didn't get better for a while. Every since then, he's had a mild cough. Whenever he tries to start the Metergoline back up again at 1 drop, within an hour his cough gets throaty and he starts hacking. Phlegm production increases, and sometimes it's colored like there's an infection.

Maybe this is a candida issue? He's tried sublimed sulfur before without any "die-off" symptoms, so I speculate that the candida cell death might increase hyphal virulence of candida in some cases. Another possiblity is that there is some unknown serotonergic action causing respiratory and mucus problems.

I would ask a doctor about this. That person may have a low-grade URTI, which has not been fully treated. Anti-serotonin substances can sometimes increase phlegm production and open up tight spaces in sinuses and reduce inflammation in membranes so that the mucous is coming out more easily. Either way, a colored phlegm is usually a sign of pathogen presence so a doctor could help treat it.

Pointless

I would ask a doctor about this. That person may have a low-grade URTI, which has not been fully treated. Anti-serotonin substances can sometimes increase phlegm production and open up tight spaces in sinuses and reduce inflammation in membranes so that the mucous is coming out more easily. Either way, a colored phlegm is usually a sign of pathogen presence so a doctor could help treat it.

I think you're right that there's some sort of pathogen involved.

whit

OTE="Pointless, post: 225284, member: 4083"]I think you're right that there's some sort of pathogen involved.[/QUOTE]
I've noticed there can be issues unresolved that have been under control for some time that can be exposed by good medicines. Once resolved however may have been the initial cause of a condition.
Greater days of health may be on the horizon.

I think you're right that there's some sort of pathogen involved.
I've noticed there can be issues unresolved that have been under control for some time that can be exposed by good medicines. Once resolved however may have been the initial cause of a condition.
Greater days of health may be on the horizon.

I'd still be careful of the "detox" rhetoric, because it seems it can become an inescapable tunnel for some people especially in alt-health circles.

Soren

Forum Supporter
How long before this would expire if stored properly I. E. Refrigerated?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals