Metergoline Or Aspirin - Pick One?

milkboi

I recently started taking Metergoline (1mg/daily) and I really enjoy its effects. I take 500mg to 1g **** daily too and I noticed symptoms of excessive blood thinning. I also take K1 and K2 to counteract the blood thinning in relatively high doses, but it doesn't seem to work-

Any idea how to counteract this? If nothing works, I'll just have to take Metergoline on its own unfortunately :cry

opethfeldt

Both have relatively different effects. Idk if I'd be able to choose one over the other. It depends on the person's individual situation.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

Both have relatively different effects. Idk if I'd be able to choose one over the other. It depends on the person's individual situation.

Yeah, probably could've worded it better. I think Metergoline also has a blood thinning effect because it antagonizes serotonin.

inthedark

I recently started taking Metergoline (1mg/daily) and I really enjoy its effects. I take 500mg to 1g **** daily too and I noticed symptoms of excessive blood thinning. I also take K1 and K2 to counteract the blood thinning in relatively high doses, but it doesn't seem to work-

Any idea how to counteract this? If nothing works, I'll just have to take Metergoline on its own unfortunately :cry

what are the symptoms you're experiencing? Very interested because I take both regularly, sometimes in high doses.

OP
milkboi

milkboi

what are the symptoms you're experiencing? Very interested because I take both regularly, sometimes in high doses.

I just stopped using the Aspirin for now. Symptoms were excessive bleeding (like when I scratched my head I felt some blood on my fingers, but the one that made stop me were very bloodshot eyes). If you do not not have those symptoms, probably no reason to stop either one of the substances.

hang in there milki.for anti-inflammation,low salt[1-3g]from all sources is a real possibility,i know what ray peat has to say about it though.
but there is research about normal-high salt intakes and massive inflammation.if you feel down fatigued or groggy,it can be because of IL17-mediated
immune shift,and IL17 pathway gets activated potently by normal to high salt intakes.groggy feels are sickness behavior,and if you are feeling
relieve from ****,your symptoms are immune mediated,and we are consuming supraphysiologic doses of salt just because we can.
radioactive labeled sodium shows that human and animal accumulating salt in their skin and muscles,driving a strong immune-priming
of otherwise anti-inflammatory cells.
1-3g a day is naturally achievable, appeal to nature etc. conceded.salt dispenser is hooliganism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals