Metergoline Log

Risingfire

I haven’t seen any phony financial advice, OP was taking a drug to reduce stress and I mentioned some financial liabilities of his that could be reworked to reduce stress, but I’m fine not delving further
What if he lives in a rural area? There's no public transportation readily available. Even if there is, depending where he lives, it may take significantly more and increase hsi stress due to time constraints.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Days 3-6 were much of the same.

On Day 2 (Friday) I dropped off my car at the mechanic and was a bit concerned that he might try to scam me.

Day 3 (Saturday) I got word back from the mechanic about what was wrong with the car, and I was feeling surprisingly low inhibition/confident when he quoted the price for fixing my vehicle. Normally I would probably have just accepted the price without much argument, but I made him throw in a free oil change and basically negotiated that if the problem persists I will be coming back for a full refund.

I do think that there are noticeable confidence-boosting effects from Metergoline, which I would chalk up to its anti-serotonin effects.

I also noticed that this effect is amplified when I consume a high carbohydrate meal (white rice in my case) - when I take the Metergoline and then eat a high carb meal a few hours later I get a rush of energy and feel alert, but there's no heart racing, mind-racing, mouth dryness or cold hands/feet so I know it's not increased adrenaline/cortisol.

I never got such positive effects from Lisuride.

I'm still taking it the same way:
-1 drop sublingually with 1 drop DMSO, followed by black coffee on an empty stomach.

Any updates?

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Any updates?

Still experiencing daily benefits.

I accidentally skipped it yesterday for the first time since I started taking it and I did not notice any negative effects.

I will probably try taking it every other day now vs. daily because the positive effects seem to last longer than a day.

I think the biggest benefit to the Metergoline is the almost immediate lifting of brain fog and mental clarity. Like caffeine without the jitters.

iarkosios

I accidentally skipped it yesterday for the first time since I started taking it and I did not notice any negative effects.

I will probably try taking it every other day now vs. daily because the positive effects seem to last longer than a day.

I think the biggest benefit to the Metergoline is the almost immediate lifting of brain fog and mental clarity. Like caffeine without the jitters.

Have you ever tried Diamant?

stevrd

Are you still taking it? I have been experimenting with metergoline the past week and have been feeling many of the same benefits you have. I don't notice the effects immediately, but if I take it at night, the very next day my thoughts and speech are more clear, I'm more present and less prone to procrastination. People at work commented that I seemed like I was having a good day. I smile more and am more extroverted. My digestion is noticeably improved as well, with clean BMs and I don't need to wipe. I'm not sure if it's metergoline or placebo yet, but it's the only thing I've changed in my supplement/drug routine recently. I'm only taking 2 drops per day transdermally on the wrists right now. Lisuride did not produce the same effects for me. I think metergoline does a better job at lowering serotonin and that was my overall issue.

OP
SOMO

SOMO

Are you still taking it? I have been experimenting with metergoline the past week and have been feeling many of the same benefits you have. I don't notice the effects immediately, but if I take it at night, the very next day my thoughts and speech are more clear, I'm more present and less prone to procrastination. People at work commented that I seemed like I was having a good day. I smile more and am more extroverted. My digestion is noticeably improved as well, with clean BMs and I don't need to wipe. I'm not sure if it's metergoline or placebo yet, but it's the only thing I've changed in my supplement/drug routine recently. I'm only taking 2 drops per day transdermally on the wrists right now. Lisuride did not produce the same effects for me. I think metergoline does a better job at lowering serotonin and that was my overall issue.

I actually ran out a few days ago (I gave away my bottle to a friend who lives in another state because he’s dealing with a lot of stress right now. )

I definitely plan to reorder. Maybe I will wait a few weeks and see how long-lasting the cognitive benefits are. I think I’ve been a bit “slower” mentally without it.

I actually never took it at night, but I know for a fact taking certain nootropics and supplements at night has a significantly different effect than taking it during the day.

For example, MB taken during the day makes me a bit drowsy, but if I take it before bed I feel more well rested the following day even if I fall asleep on the couch which usually results in a headache from bad posture.

I much prefer Metergoline to Cyproheptadine or Lisuride. I took large and small doses of Lisuride and I can’t say it really did anything for me.

accelerator

I actually ran out a few days ago (I gave away my bottle to a friend who lives in another state because he’s dealing with a lot of stress right now. )

I definitely plan to reorder. Maybe I will wait a few weeks and see how long-lasting the cognitive benefits are. I think I’ve been a bit “slower” mentally without it.

I actually never took it at night, but I know for a fact taking certain nootropics and supplements at night has a significantly different effect than taking it during the day.

For example, MB taken during the day makes me a bit drowsy, but if I take it before bed I feel more well rested the following day even if I fall asleep on the couch which usually results in a headache from bad posture.

I much prefer Metergoline to Cyproheptadine or Lisuride. I took large and small doses of Lisuride and I can’t say it really did anything for me.

Did you ever keep trying it?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals