Metergoline Is Stopping My Headaches So Far

It’s been maybe 9 days. I haven’t had a headache.

That is huge news. I have been getting these really bad cervicogenic headaches for 20 or 25 years.

The only time they stopped is when I started a Peat-inspired diet. They stopped for about a month.

Now I think they are related to high prolactin.

Metergoline brings down prolactin. I think that is why I’m not getting the headaches.

Yesterday I had a “shadow” that precedes what would normally be a 2 or 3 day headache, but it went away.

This is extraordinary.

I am also taking 3mg of exemestane and that may be helping. I started that after the metergoline though.

Historically I’ve had high testosterone and high estrone (as a proxy for tissue estrogen). My current experiment with Wilson protocol and T3 is going well, and I thought that I may be suffering from high prolactin, and high estrogen, so decided to experiment with a cycle of lisuride, then switched to metergoline, and added exemestane.

The amounts I’m taking are pretty low on the scheme of things.

Kunstruct

Could be the normal case of Serotonin migraine and headaches.
But study more which Serotonin receptors Metergoline agonizes.

Kunstruct

I get headaches and migraines after some days from GABA stuff, glycine, pregnenolone, niacinamide even androsterone.

S-VV

Ergot derivatives, of which metergoline is one, are clinically used against migraines. They act via vasoconstriction and are synergistic with caffeine

OP
ecstatichamster
My headaches are not migraines. No halo. They originate in the neck and nerves going through.

S-VV

Most migraines have no halo. In fact, the "common migraine" is defined in part by an absence of halo.

OP
ecstatichamster
got a headache today. Not as bad as I was getting them. But it isn't perfect.

Alas.

accelerator

It’s been maybe 9 days. I haven’t had a headache.

That is huge news. I have been getting these really bad cervicogenic headaches for 20 or 25 years.

The only time they stopped is when I started a Peat-inspired diet. They stopped for about a month.

Now I think they are related to high prolactin.

Metergoline brings down prolactin. I think that is why I’m not getting the headaches.

Yesterday I had a “shadow” that precedes what would normally be a 2 or 3 day headache, but it went away.

This is extraordinary.

I am also taking 3mg of exemestane and that may be helping. I started that after the metergoline though.

Historically I’ve had high testosterone and high estrone (as a proxy for tissue estrogen). My current experiment with Wilson protocol and T3 is going well, and I thought that I may be suffering from high prolactin, and high estrogen, so decided to experiment with a cycle of lisuride, then switched to metergoline, and added exemestane.

The amounts I’m taking are pretty low on the scheme of things.

Can you tell me more about estrone being a proxy for tissue estrogen? Where did you learn that?

OP
ecstatichamster
How's it going with the headaches?

I have identified the factor that causes me to get headaches the most.

It is fiber.

I stopped the well cooked mushrooms, or carrot salad, etc., and if I eat something that has fiber in it that is kind of “hard”, or indigestible, then I get the headaches.

Fruit is okay. Bamboo shoots aren’t.

I ate a handful of olives yesterday and got a minor headache but it went away.

Metergoline helps, and I take it now because I love the effects of lower prolactin on sexuality and wellbeing. It is the BEST thing along with DHEA and progesterone that I do or take.

If I have an acute headache, lisuride helps even more.

I think they are serotonin based. I get them from workouts or from neck stretching too, but the gut thing is the biggest cause and now that I look back on it, I started getting them several years after I started using psyllium fiber. I no longer use it of course.

AndrogenicJB

I have identified the factor that causes me to get headaches the most.

It is fiber.

I stopped the well cooked mushrooms, or carrot salad, etc., and if I eat something that has fiber in it that is kind of “hard”, or indigestible, then I get the headaches.

Fruit is okay. Bamboo shoots aren’t.

I ate a handful of olives yesterday and got a minor headache but it went away.

Metergoline helps, and I take it now because I love the effects of lower prolactin on sexuality and wellbeing. It is the BEST thing along with DHEA and progesterone that I do or take.

If I have an acute headache, lisuride helps even more.

I think they are serotonin based. I get them from workouts or from neck stretching too, but the gut thing is the biggest cause and now that I look back on it, I started getting them several years after I started using psyllium fiber. I no longer use it of course.
Do you think lisuride and metergoline are indirectly anabolic by lowering stress hormones, also how was exemestane

Stan

I’m not. Causes sleepiness and constipation.
How are you managing your headache problems these days? I've read a bit of your posts, I believe you said you completely cured it using the Hydrogen machine? Is that still the case?

OP
ecstatichamster
How are you managing your headache problems these days? I've read a bit of your posts, I believe you said you completely cured it using the Hydrogen machine? Is that still the case?
No. It kind of helps. Lately I’ve addressed episodes of hypoglycemia and that seems very helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals