?METERGOLINE: Dopamine Agonist, Serotonin Antagonist: Experiences Wanted Here!

Mauritio

Made me weird and anxious. Didnt like it.
I prefer lisuride .

Mauritio

What doses did you play around with?

Also, did you use it in isolation? I know you're similar to me, always running heaps of compounds at once haha
I took just one drop of the idelabs product .
I dont think I took anything else with it ,but that was 3 years ago...
I might want to try it out again actually, since not all the effects were bad it felt like a mix of serotonin and dopamine effects .
Very different from lisuride, bromocriptine, lsd ,etc...

OP
Lokzo

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I took just one drop of the idelabs product .
I dont think I took anything else with it ,but that was 3 years ago...
I might want to try it out again actually, since not all the effects were bad it felt like a mix of serotonin and dopamine effects .
Very different from lisuride, bromocriptine, lsd ,etc...

Can you remind me how you respond to Cyproheptadine?

scoobydoo

Following

I personally noticed more focus on low dosages but that’s about it. Was hoping the anti prolactin effect would raise libido and increase sensation sexually

tankasnowgod

So far, I haven't noticed much difference on Metergoline vs. Cypro, but I took cypro for a lot longer, and it might have done the "heavy lifting" in regards to lowering serotonin and other stress hormones. I used to take Cypro in the evenings, I am currently taking 5 drops of Metergoline in the mornings, partially to mimic the D2 agonist effects of Bromocriptine, which it supposedly does in similar doses. Bromo made me feel awful each time I tried it (on three separate occasions), while Metergoline has no such effect. I also tried Lisuride in the past, and didn't get the nasty sides, either. So, I don't think it's the D2 agonist effects, probably some of the agonist effects Bromo has on certain serotonin "receptors," at least in my case.

I do have some cabergoline, but have really been afraid to even touch that.

I do feel a bit "sharper" on Metergoline, I noticed Cypro could make me feel a bit "dull," if that makes sense. Mostly in regards to mental focus, maybe a bit emotionally, too. But, both of those would be subtle things. I am planning to take this dosage of Metergoline for a few months (have the supply ready), so I will check back in periodically.

tankasnowgod

Was hoping the anti prolactin effect would raise libido and increase sensation sexually

I think I read in the main Metergoline thread that someone took 25 drops after ejaculation, and it basically abolished their refractory period. Cabergoline can supposedly do that same thing. So, it might be possible, but you might have to take a higher dose. Or, take a consistent dose for a longer period of time and let it build up in your system.

scoobydoo

I think I read in the main Metergoline thread that someone took 25 drops after ejaculation, and it basically abolished their refractory period. Cabergoline can supposedly do that same thing. So, it might be possible, but you might have to take a higher dose. Or, take a consistent dose for a longer period of time and let it build up in your system.
my issue is that I cannot orgasm in the first place

Charger

my issue is that I cannot orgasm in the first place

I've used a lot of things and Piracetam was probably one of the strongest things I've used for libido. Noticed a wider range of attraction with females as well.

Noticed increased hair loss while using it, but that seems to go hand-in-hand with anything that improves performance, libido, and drive for me.

scoobydoo

I've used a lot of things and Piracetam was probably one of the strongest things I've used for libido. Noticed a wider range of attraction with females as well.

Noticed increased hair loss while using it, but that seems to go hand-in-hand with anything that improves performance, libido, and drive for me.
Interesting
So just to clarify it made it easier to reach climax for you?

Mauritio

Can you remind me how you respond to Cyproheptadine?
It definitely works as a stress reducer or for insomnia, but long term I dont like the D2 antagonism and associated weight gain.

milkboi

Used pharmaceutical grade Metergoline. Didn't help with depression, not even sure it did anything beyond placebo.

LadyRae

I love Metergoline. 5 drops under my tongue leaves me relaxed, slows breathing, and I feel warm and cozy. My favorite time to take it is mid-afternoon before a nap. I've not experimented with taking it at bedtime because I'm always tired then, anyway.

After the nap, or even just a period of quiet with my feet up, I feel focused and energetic once again. It doesn't knock you out or leave you groggy.

Gustav3Y

Not my personal experience but, as topical supplement for someone suffering from hyperprolactinemia (actual clinical condition with super high prolactin), made zero effects on their serum prolactin, as it didn't do nothing.
Oral cabergoline reduce prolactin fast to ultra low levels for this person.
Maybe topically was a really bad way of using it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals