Metabolism And Attraction

Broken man

Hello all, last few days I am thinking about connection between metabolism and physical attraction. I am thinking about this because I have friend which I really like (maybe love, I am not sure). Few days back, I tried show her my interest about her and I wanted kiss her but she didnt respond well and I am not talking with her now. The thing what is in my mind is that Its really that our whole life is all about metabolism? Few days later after I had no luck with her, I met few my old friends. We were talking and they are all looking very good, they have great success with girls, good clothes and cars and you know, they showed my some picture of girls which they got from them (nudes) and I found picture of girl what I was talking before. So I found that she is very sexually active and almost had sex with one of them just because he was bored. After this experience, I am thinking about that having good metabolism is the only thing which somebody needs to have great life and others just arent lucky? Is this really survival of the fittest? Can I make something with this? I know that this forum is helping me but to be honest, I am peating about almost 1 year and the changes are not so much visible, only my bigger belly (joke). The thing is that I want charm her but I dont know if this could happen.

raypeatclips

If shes not interested, forget about her and don't dwell on it, look at other girls. Nothing is more of a turn off than a guy that is fixated on a girl that doesn't like him. Your friends that aren't fixated on one girl are getting all the nudes and *****, not worried about how they can get that "one girl." You can't force someone to like you and shouldn't try to anyway. Definitely don't try to improve your metabolism for the sake of trying to get a girl that doesn't seem interested in you and has sent nudes to your friends.

OP
Broken man

Broken man

If shes not interested, forget about her and don't dwell on it, look at other girls. Nothing is more of a turn off than a guy that is fixated on a girl that doesn't like him. Your friends that aren't fixated on one girl are getting all the nudes and *****, not worried about how they can get that "one girl." You can't force someone to like you and shouldn't try to anyway. Definitely don't try to improve your metabolism for the sake of trying to get a girl that doesn't seem interested in you and has sent nudes to your friends.
I am ready to do that but I wanted to say that its all the same, work, relationships, everything is about energy and energy is from good metabolism. I am so disappointed.

raypeatclips

I am ready to do that but I wanted to say that its all the same, work, relationships, everything is about energy and energy is from good metabolism. I am so disappointed.

Oh yes, a good metabolism will benefit all factors in life, but don't want to improve metabolism for the sole reason of trying to get a girl that doesn't reciprocate interest. Don't get hung up on her, she isn't perfect. I also wouldn't want a relationship with a girl that my friends had lots of nudes of her. Just move on, there are millions of girls out there that will like you and you will like back.

If she doesn't like you back, she can't be the right one, right?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals