metabolic blueprint cookbook any good?

Dutchie

I was wondering if anybody here has the metabolic blueprint cookbook and willing to share a review?

Are most recipes starchbased?do they offer entire weekly mealmenus?

Im wondering if. I should ask it for my upcoming b'day,but its useless to me if it has a lot of starchbased and creambased ingredients.

(btw,does anybody know an alternative for cream&sourcream in cooking/baking recipes?)

jaguar43

Dutchie said:
I was wondering if anybody here has the metabolic blueprint cookbook and willing to share a review?

Are most recipes starchbased?do they offer entire weekly mealmenus?

Im wondering if. I should ask it for my upcoming b'day,but its useless to me if it has a lot of starchbased and creambased ingredients.

(btw,does anybody know an alternative for cream&sourcream in cooking/baking recipes?)

I bought it to see if there were any good ray peat recipes. Out of the eight chapters their is one based on vegetable vitality. There is a chapter on ice cream, and some of the recipes use cream. Its pretty good, teaches your how to make foods loaded with pufas like mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, coleslaw. I haven;t used it a'lot because I have been working on others things. But I would recommend it to some one who is having trouble making some food that are based on peat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom