Messed up after vacation

natalie

Last week I went on a five day trip to Sunny Miami. It was beautiful everyday and I spend lots of time sunbathing. It was really great except for the fact that for the first time In a year (after incorporating some principles here) my blood sugar went wonky. I was constantly hungry, feeling that low blood sugar feeling and unable to sleep through the night because of it. I used to have this a lot... But for the last year it’s been amazing. I sleep deeply. I have calm energy. My body is warm.

now that I’m back in NY my sugar levels still haven’t stabilized. My sleep is still disturbed and now all of a sudden my feet and hands are frozen and this is despite eating more calories daily than I normally do. I’m so confused!! Would love some help with this. Thank you

Vileplume

What’s your normal diet like? And how did the diet change when on vacation? Any signs of digestive disturbance?

OP
N

natalie

My normal diet is comprised of small meals throughout the day, eating every 2-3 hours, high protein, low to moderate fat and moderate carbs from roots. Lots of raw carrot. Lots of salt.

what was different over there was not in food type, but rather meal size. I was eating two big meals a day, and two snacks, instead of mini meals throughout the day. No signs of digestive discomfort!
I’m wondering if it’s from the sun/vitamin d overload?

Vileplume

My normal diet is comprised of small meals throughout the day, eating every 2-3 hours, high protein, low to moderate fat and moderate carbs from roots. Lots of raw carrot. Lots of salt.

what was different over there was not in food type, but rather meal size. I was eating two big meals a day, and two snacks, instead of mini meals throughout the day. No signs of digestive discomfort!
I’m wondering if it’s from the sun/vitamin d overload?
Hmm. Maybe the less frequent, bigger meals plus the metabolic demands of increased sunlight caused low blood sugar symptoms. Similar to what happens when someone drinks too much coffee, or takes too much thyroid.

I’ve noticed that sunlight increases my heart rate a lot and will worsen one of my symptoms, hot flashes, which sometimes result from low blood sugar. I’d be curious to know more about how sunlight increasing metabolism affects blood sugar levels.

equipoise

Sunlight is definitely a potent metabolic booster. I've never noticed this when I was young and ultra-healthy. It's very therapeutic but I always gotta have a couple cans of coke or dates beside me. It eats up my glycogen stores like no other. Sunbathing, when done properly, is the most potent thing I've witnessed as far as my body comp is concerned, skin quality, hair quality, sleep. Just gotta be wary of magnesium and calcium aswell,.

OP
N

natalie

Sunlight is definitely a potent metabolic booster. I've never noticed this when I was young and ultra-healthy. It's very therapeutic but I always gotta have a couple cans of coke or dates beside me. It eats up my glycogen stores like no other. Sunbathing, when done properly, is the most potent thing I've witnessed as far as my body comp is concerned, skin quality, hair quality, sleep. Just gotta be wary of magnesium and calcium aswell,.
Wow that’s incredible. And it makes sense. I’m wondering if I just need to up the calories and carbs for the time being, and maybe supplement magnesium too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals