Mesenteric Model of abdominal anatomy

Lollipop2

Has anyone seen this? I was looking at the theory and it seems interesting. It hasn’t received much coverage.

Light Shed on new order in the abdomen

A pioneering professor of surgery whose groundbreaking research led to the reclassification of an organ has published new evidence detailing the fundamental order of the abdomen. He has detailed the development and structure of the mesentery. In doing this, they uncovered a new order by which all contents of the abdomen are organized or arranged -- or the 'fundamental order of the abdomen.'

The findings of this paper confirm the mesentery is the organ in and on which all abdominal digestive organs develop and remain connected to. They support the Mesenteric Model of abdominal anatomy, clarify the anatomical foundation of the abdomen and the fundamental order at foundation level.

Eberhardt

Has anyone seen this? I was looking at the theory and it seems interesting. It hasn’t received much coverage.

Light Shed on new order in the abdomen

A pioneering professor of surgery whose groundbreaking research led to the reclassification of an organ has published new evidence detailing the fundamental order of the abdomen. He has detailed the development and structure of the mesentery. In doing this, they uncovered a new order by which all contents of the abdomen are organized or arranged -- or the 'fundamental order of the abdomen.'

The findings of this paper confirm the mesentery is the organ in and on which all abdominal digestive organs develop and remain connected to. They support the Mesenteric Model of abdominal anatomy, clarify the anatomical foundation of the abdomen and the fundamental order at foundation level.

Great . thanks for posting.

Rafe

That really is more like RP’s view than the conventional view of the separate tissues & organs.

There were some other organicists in the 1930s. They aren’t identical to RP but they all emphasize embryology and how cells know how/when to develop into specific, differentiated tissues.

This mesenteric model looks like it’s sure taking a big step in the direction of a RP idea of physiology (RP no cell wall membrane), system within a system.

Thank you @Lollipop2 !

OP
L

Lollipop2

That really is more like RP’s view than the conventional view of the separate tissues & organs.

There were some other organicists in the 1930s. They aren’t identical to RP but they all emphasize embryology and how cells know how/when to develop into specific, differentiated tissues.

This mesenteric model looks like it’s sure taking a big step in the direction of a RP idea of physiology (RP no cell wall membrane), system within a system.

Thank you @Lollipop2 !
Hey thank you @Rafe @Eberhardt @Logan- Glad you guys found it interesting. I certainly did. Rafe, I so agree it feels more like a Ray approach, more balanced, harmonious, simple and makes way more sense.