Mercury Off The Charts

T

TheBeard

Iodine ! Coffee Enemas ! Cilanto ! The Master Cleanse !

Coffee is a huge NO if you are allergic to thiols, which is usually the case when mercury-ridden.
Cilantro is a huge NO as it binds to mercury too weakly and will only redistribute it towards the brain.

Sorry, but I had fillings removed and had high mercury. That was my protocol and it worked for me. I only ate cilantro ,did not take tinctures etc.

mostlylurking

@Spud you seem to know a ton about ACC.
I joined the fb group a month ago after my hair test came back showing high mercury and high aluminium.

I've read the whole advice section, the do's and don't's, currently reading the book Andrew wrote with Rebecca Lee, and just received my ALA bulk powder that I'm encapsulating. Did a bite wing scan last week, no amalgam left and no specks.

I'm about to start chelating with ALA only.

Have you had yourself any experience with chelation?
I've been chelated for mercury poisoning. DMSA + EDTA IV, 20 treatments, in 2006-2007. It helped. All my amalgams were properly/safely removed in 1995. For some reason that I do not understand I became severely symptomatic fall of 2006, did a standard EDTA chelation challenge test (NOT for mercury) and the results showed high mercury so I opted to do the chelation treatment for mercury.

I tested positive for aluminum in 1994; aluminum is extremely hard (if not impossible) to get out of the body.

Dr. B

I've been chelated for mercury poisoning. DMSA + EDTA IV, 20 treatments, in 2006-2007. It helped. All my amalgams were properly/safely removed in 1995. For some reason that I do not understand I became severely symptomatic fall of 2006, did a standard EDTA chelation challenge test (NOT for mercury) and the results showed high mercury so I opted to do the chelation treatment for mercury.

I tested positive for aluminum in 1994; aluminum is extremely hard (if not impossible) to get out of the body.
whered the aluminum come from, vaccines?

Coffee is a huge NO if you are allergic to thiols, which is usually the case when mercury-ridden.
Cilantro is a huge NO as it binds to mercury too weakly and will only redistribute it towards the brain.

interesting,
can you share which other common foods/drinks have these issues
like are coconut water, orange juice, milk risky

Gustav3Y

Are blood heavy metal tests irrelevant?
Urine tests are the one to go to in fact?
I want to tests out for: mercury, cadmium, lead, cobalt, nickel, tin, arsenic, manganese, chromium, aluminum.

T

TheBeard

Are blood heavy metal tests irrelevant?
Urine tests are the one to go to in fact?
I want to tests out for: mercury, cadmium, lead, cobalt, nickel, tin, arsenic, manganese, chromium, aluminum.

Blood tests are completely irrelevant.
Go for a hair analysis.

Gustav3Y

I do not not have access to hair analysis.
Then urine testing is better than blood testing?
It would seem as urine tests should be more chronic in results than blood tests?
I do have some inexplicable issues and I know I have in the past been exposed to various metals, like in, lead, exposed in direct contact by soldering and other means.

T

TheBeard

I do not not have access to hair analysis.
Then urine testing is better than blood testing?
It would seem as urine tests should be more chronic in results than blood tests?
I do have some inexplicable issues and I know I have in the past been exposed to various metals, like in, lead, exposed in direct contact by soldering and other means.

Everyone has access to hair analysis, because everyone has access to the Internet:

Amazon product ASIN B00MO4GK4KView: https://www.amazon.com/Toxic-Essential-Hair-Elements-Test/dp/B00MO4GK4K/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=1TC75P5JRCHPR&dchild=1&keywords=doctor%27s+data+hair+test&qid=1631531534&sprefix=doctor%27s+data+hair&sr=8-5

mostlylurking

@mostlylurking

What mercury test had you done then? Blood, Urine or Hair?
Urine. It was a chelation challenge test. They hook you up to an IV of EDTA for a couple of hours, then you collect all urine for 24 hours, then send off the sample. Although mercury was one of the heavy metals the lab tested for, I had not taken a mercury chelator (DMSA) prior to the test. Other heavy metals were also tested that would have reacted to the EDTA. The high mercury detected showed what my body was dumping without a chelator.

I don't know what stirred up the mercury to have it come out in the urine like that. I do remember that I could not make change for sales at a craft fair and I couldn't park my car properly in the carport where I had been parking for 25 years which was why I did the chelation challenge test. I have a long history of heavy metal poisoning. I had a lot of mercury amalgams when I was young. Then a lot of them were removed incorrectly when I was in my 20's which made things worse.

Dave Clark

OSA will bind and remove aluminum. Silica is not popular on this forum, but OSA is found in many healthy foods.

Dr. B

OSA will bind and remove aluminum. Silica is not popular on this forum, but OSA is found in many healthy foods.
does silicon dioxide work? thats the form commonly in supplements
what is OSA

mostlylurking

Thank you for this information! I did not know about silica being able to chelate aluminum. I watched the videos. The first one reminded me that I have avoided aluminum like the plague since 1994, when I was diagnosed with heavy metal poisoning. I've been doing it so long now it's become habit and I don't consciously think about it. I have a water well as my water source; it's very clean, we had it tested years ago. It's the chemtrails that concern me now. It's always something....

Between the childhood dill pickle addiction and my mother's Club Aluminum cookware my load of aluminum is understandable. It doesn't just "go away" on its own.

I'm going to have to find the written instructions for how to make silica water as the second video instructions were a little confusing. I have the same set of little spoons (I think) but I'd rather go by the weight rather than the volume.

Dr. B

Thank you for this information! I did not know about silica being able to chelate aluminum. I watched the videos. The first one reminded me that I have avoided aluminum like the plague since 1994, when I was diagnosed with heavy metal poisoning. I've been doing it so long now it's become habit and I don't consciously think about it. I have a water well as my water source; it's very clean, we had it tested years ago. It's the chemtrails that concern me now. It's always something....

Between the childhood dill pickle addiction and my mother's Club Aluminum cookware my load of aluminum is understandable. It doesn't just "go away" on its own.

I'm going to have to find the written instructions for how to make silica water as the second video instructions were a little confusing. I have the same set of little spoons (I think) but I'd rather go by the weight rather than the volume.
would silicon dioxide work,
aluminum mustve been in vaccines

strange, is it a preservative in pickle? the mcdonalds pickle ingredients list "alum" in the ingredients...

Dave Clark

would silicon dioxide work,
aluminum mustve been in vaccines

strange, is it a preservative in pickle? the mcdonalds pickle ingredients list "alum" in the ingredients...
My understanding is that the silicon dioxide is not soluble like the OSA, so I wouldn't use that, or rely on that form. The OSA is what is found in foods and natural waters like Fiji water, etc.

Dave Clark

Short Recipe for Silicade
Ingredients needed:

· Sodium Silicate
· Sodium Bisulfate
· Baking Soda (sodium bicarbonate)
Tools needed:
· Dash measuring spoon = 1/8 tsp
· Smidgen measuring spoon = 1/32 tsp
· 1 cup Pyrex measuring cup
· 1 gallon measuring container
· Brita filter - pitcher style
· Spatula for leveling
· Stirring utensil
Steps:
1. Add 1 level dash & 2 level smidgens of sodium silicate to a one-cup Pyrex container
2. Add 1/8 cup of tap water to the one-cup Pyrex measuring container
3. Heat the contents of the Pyrex measuring cup to boiling and boil for at least 30 seconds
4. Dilute immediately with a small amount of unheated tap water
5. Pour all the contents of the Pyrex measuring cup into a 1 gallon container
6. Fill the 1 gallon container with unheated tap water to the 1 gallon mark on the container
7. Add 1 level dash of sodium bisulfate to the one gallon container
8. Stir the mixture thoroughly and then filter the mixture through a Brita filter pitcher
9. After filtering, add 2 level smidgens of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to the mixture
10. Stir Silicade to dissolve the baking soda
11. Enjoy the health benefits of drinking Silicade!
Silicade can be stored indefinitely in the dark at room temperature or in a refrigerator.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals