Mentally ill will become eligible for medically assisted suicide in Canada

Giraffe

As of March 2023, mentally ill people in Canada, are eligible for medical assistance in dying. Prerequsites are

- that the illness is grievious and irremediable
- informed consent

How can a doctor know if it is irremediable? How can a mentally ill person be mentally compentent to give informed consent? And how is suffering measured?

This is insane.

haidut

Forum Supporter
As of March 2023, mentally ill people in Canada, are eligible for medical assistance in dying. Prerequsites are

- informed consent

How can a doctor know if it is irremediable? How can a mentally ill person be mentally compentent to give informed consent? And how is suffering measured?

This is insane.

Saw this today. Abomination!
You may want to make a separate thread about this, as it would allow for more people to see it and Google to give it higher ranking when people search the forum. I showed this to some "normies" I work with, who used to be very pro-pandemic but began to change after starting to read the forum, and their jaws dropped. One of them called his therapist, asking for an emergency session to discuss "things" the therapist apparently disputed in previous sessions. I suspect he has been showing her selected forum threads and she has been "debunking" them as part of this "therapy". I would love to see/hear how she manages to weasel her way out of this one...

TheCedar1

- informed consent

This is insane.

Canada truly is led by a ******* retard to allow this, you're willing to let mentally ill people take their lives instead of helping them? G******

Last edited by a moderator:

David PS

I am wondering if irremediable is a euphemism for 'not cost effective to treat'. Much like a totaled car is 'not cost effective to fix'

Peatful

Very very concerning
06F92810-CAA8-4FAA-A4C6-D88983EACBFA.png

joaquin

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
ROMANS 1:29-31

Peatful

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
ROMANS 1:29-31
Lovers of satan on display.
Proud.
Without conscience.

And people still think he isn’t real….

3146A087-9A70-423B-8BA6-63AE9AA1E1E8.png

joaquin

The only way to end this rush towards euthanasia is for everyone to turn to the Holy Bible.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom