Mental Illness And Gu Syndrome

LUH 3417

From my perspective, many people in modern times who have been diagnosed with mental illness really suffer from Gu syndrome—meaning they have a severe parasitic infection that inflames their nervous system and thus literally drives them crazy. That is the “ghost” aspect of it! I see a lot of people with Lyme disease in my clinical practice, and a lot of them suffer from severe mental symptoms. Gusyndrome, therefore, does not mean so much that I see ghosts in nature, but that my patients look like ghosts, or that they tell me about seeing ghosts. This is a typical difficulty that is often encountered when making ancient medical texts relevant for modern clinical practice—in this case, you have all of this talk about ghosts, causing many modern TCM practitioners to dismisses Gu Syndrome as a crazy idea from an era riddled by superstitions. A patient that looks like a ghost, or behaves like a ghost, or thinks he is seeing or possessed by ghosts… that kind of symptom, however, is very real and diagnostically relevant in patients with chronically inflamed nervous systems.

https://classicalchinesemedicine.or...atory-diseases-with-autoimmune-complications/

Lurker

Gu syndrome is like when you run out of energy gel on a bike ride. Lactic acid and hypoglycemia are a b****.

Sorry for the off topic joke. I used to pop Gu down like crazy during my cycling days and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title.

Interesting article though.

Attachments

• 9E9059CA-7505-4020-9E1B-57F9CE763191.jpeg
    9E9059CA-7505-4020-9E1B-57F9CE763191.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
OP
LUH 3417

LUH 3417

Gu syndrome is like when you run out of energy gel on a bike ride. Lactic acid and hypoglycemia are a b****.

Sorry for the off topic joke. I used to pop Gu down like crazy during my cycling days and it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the title.

Interesting article though.
Haha it’s okay. Maybe parasites eat all your sugar stores and the bad bacteria produce lots of lactic acid so it’s all connected in some way.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals