Menopausal issuse

Dom

This question is mainly directed to menopausal/postmenopausal women. I am asking for my mum. Since she hit menopause a few years ago she has some rough/dry/brittle epithelium/lining in her vagina, that does easily tear making intercourse a painful experience. Her gynecologist perscribed her antifungal creams on and of for 1,5 years as he was convinced it was a fungal infection. Since her condition didn't improve she switch gynecologist, which imediately assured her it wasn't a fungus but caused by menopause and prescribed her estrogen/hormon cream. The condition improved rapidly after a few days/weeks. So no more pain. However the gynecologist said she has use it "forever" otherwise the condition will get worse again. So my mum is not too happy with that as the cream is very expansive and she would rather try other possible remedies first. So has anyone experienced similar problems and was able to improve the condition?
Im grateful for every advice.

This question is mainly directed to menopausal/postmenopausal women. I am asking for my mum. Since she hit menopause a few years ago she has some rough/dry/brittle epithelium/lining in her vagina, that does easily tear making intercourse a painful experience. Her gynecologist perscribed her antifungal creams on and of for 1,5 years as he was convinced it was a fungal infection. Since her condition didn't improve she switch gynecologist, which imediately assured her it wasn't a fungus but caused by menopause and prescribed her estrogen/hormon cream. The condition improved rapidly after a few days/weeks. So no more pain. However the gynecologist said she has use it "forever" otherwise the condition will get worse again. So my mum is not too happy with that as the cream is very expansive and she would rather try other possible remedies first. So has anyone experienced similar problems and was able to improve the condition?
Im grateful for every advice.
Has she tried Ray Peat’s recommended Progest-E? Estrogen is, among other things, cancer promoting .

Z

Zsazsa

Has she tried Ray Peat’s recommended Progest-E? Estrogen is, among other things, cancer promoting .
Unfortunately progesterone does not promote regenration of vaginal epithelium. I'm afraid estrogen is the only solution to that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals