Menopausal 51

PaulaV

I started on the progest E about 4 weeks ago. I started high ( as advised on Peats dosage info ), 3 drops 5 x a day.
It was a great start, I got so much relief from various symptoms pretty much straight away.
2 weeks in and I started to get diarrhoea, at first I thought it was something I ate, ( I have suffered from food sensitivities in the past & have to be very careful what I eat. ) But after a careful check of my diet, which is mostly organic, I realised this was not the case. So I assumed it must be the progest E.
I tried reducing the dose, waited a couple of days, but still had very bad diarrhea and my estrogen dominance symptoms returned.
I'm wondering whether there is an alternative way of taking it, ( other than rubbing it on the gums ) so that it bypasses the liver?
Professional advice , very much appreciated.

Orion

I think serotonin is a big factor in diarrhea, progesterone dumping estrogen out of the cells could be tied to this.

Have you tried eating raw carrot away from meals, this should help to excrete the estrogen. Activated charcoal and cyprohepdatine would be other thing to research on this forum.

Sublimed sulphur(flowers of sulphur) was beneficial to me for bowel issues, it has mild antibiotic properties. Antibiotics would be another option to research(tetracycline or penicillin).

OP
PaulaV

PaulaV

I now know that it's the vit E in the progest that I am super sensitive to. It causing diarrhea whether I rub ot on my gums or on my skin. what do i do now?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals