Menatrenone And Ginger Root

MK-4x33

Hello,

I am going to be experimenting with a stack of supplements with the goal of performance enhancement, skin and bone health. They are listed as follows:

-Fresh, juiced organic ginger (3-4 fluid oz/day)
-Menatrenone, a.k.a. Vitamin K (30 mg/day)
-L. Reuteri ATCC PTA 6475 (10 Billion CFU/day)
-Astaxanthin (12 mg/day)

My logic regarding the combination of ginger and Vitamin K:

-Menatrenone has been shown to enhance testosterone production both in vitro and in vivo via augmenting levels of expression of CYP11A, the rate-limiting enzyme in steroidogenesis, and phosphorylation levels of protein kinase A (PKA).
-Ginger has been shown in vivo to attenuate oxidative stress while increasing levels of cholesterol in the testes, and also through increasing levels of luteinizing hormone.
-Levels of CYP11A in the testicles are positively correlated with testosterone production by enhancing the conversion of cholesterol into pregnenolone.

In other words, menatrenone and ginger should by synergistic in their effects on testosterone production by enhancing the conversion of cholesterol into pregnenolone inside the testes.

However, I have a few questions...

Since pregnenolone must still be converted into testosterone via DHEA, androstenedione & androstenediol via CYP17A and 17-β hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase it would be logical to want to increase the levels or activity of the enzymes involved in their synthesis as well if the goal is to ultimately increase testosterone production.

What supplements/foods could potentially augment the conversion of pregnenolone into testosterone?

What would be the drawbacks of increasing these hormones and enzymes, if any?

Thanks!

Last edited:

ddjd

-Menatrenone has been shown to enhance testosterone production both in vitro and in vivo via augmenting levels of expression of CYP11A, the rate-limiting enzyme in steroidogenesis, and phosphorylation levels of protein kinase A (PKA).
can you share studies on this please

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals