Men With Higher Levels Of Serum Testosterone Have Lower-status Occupations

Stud

https://raypeatforum.com/community/...omicidal-even-at-low-doses.20528/#post-284926

I think it just reduces water retention under the skin, I don't think it actually changes the hardness property. Actually androgens would probably make the skin more smooth by encouraging cellular differentiation, where as estrogen would promote excessive growth and probably make the skin feel rougher like those keratin "chicken skin" bumps people get on the backs of their arms.
yeah it makes the skin alot thicker though in my experience, the hard rugged look would probably just be damage to the skin . it's the same with the bottom of your feet.

smith

When I see how people look on this forum and how peat looks himself, I’m thinking something went wrong in how masculinity is considered.

None of you look rugged.

You have the typical physiques of dudes who were raised in easy conditions with a smooth lifestyle which has made your skin smooth.

You lift and you take hormones, but you will only ever look like a muscular efeminated version of boys, not even men.

You just didn’t grow up in man-forging conditions, it’s too late, all what you’ll do from now on will merely make you think you can reach a man status, but you won’t even get close to it.

Bunch of soy boys

For real, this is so true. Not enough boys are getting traumatized into being angry and aggressive meatheads with rough and prematurely-aged skin these days. I guess it's because we're not living in the dark ages, unfortunately. But on a positive note, dang.. having smooth skin and a healthy childhood isn't too bad :) What a time to be alive!

Ulysses

When I see how people look on this forum and how peat looks himself, I’m thinking something went wrong in how masculinity is considered.

None of you look rugged.

You have the typical physiques of dudes who were raised in easy conditions with a smooth lifestyle which has made your skin smooth.

You lift and you take hormones, but you will only ever look like a muscular efeminated version of boys, not even men.

You just didn’t grow up in man-forging conditions, it’s too late, all what you’ll do from now on will merely make you think you can reach a man status, but you won’t even get close to it.

Bunch of soy boys
How do you know what anybody on this forum looks like?

dq139

I just have to know that you have too much time behind your keyboard, to know you don’t look like a real man

Bro why are u on here throwing barbed darts at people like a immature little kid...u know that real men don't just talk for the sake of talking and that's what your doing, trying to put people down.

The masculine features u tout as manly sounds like its testosterone aromatizing into estrogen causing high stress and high Dht & igf1...sure guys like this look manly but they don't live long. And what time they have on this earth is usually spent suffering in labor jobs or fighting in war. Sounds like a unfortunate stressful life too me.

Madato

Bro why are u on here throwing barbed darts at people like a immature little kid...u know that real men don't just talk for the sake of talking and that's what your doing, trying to put people down.

The masculine features u tout as manly sounds like its testosterone aromatizing into estrogen causing high stress and high Dht & igf1...sure guys like this look manly but they don't live long. And what time they have on this earth is usually spent suffering in labor jobs or fighting in war. Sounds like a unfortunate stressful life too me.

Well said soyboy

YourUniverse

Don't mind him, hes dealing with his own inner soyboy based on the amount of proviron he's taking :babybottle::syringe:

Madato

Don't mind him, hes dealing with his own inner soyboy based on the amount of proviron he's taking :babybottle::syringe:

You should leave your computer for today and go out and do some manual work to carve the man you wish you’d be.

Or maybe you don’t have the permission from your mom to get out of the house

kyle

This is the ideal male body.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

dq139

This is the ideal male body.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Lmaoo u got jokes huh?

This guy looks like his heart is gonna explode any second...ideal male body my **** Lol...maybe if u wanna die suddenly at 40.

smith

Wow, you know a guy is the real deal when he talks trash over the internet and has a black and white avi of the back of some dude's inflamed neck! Take notes boys, these are the true determiners of masculinity.

Syncopated

Wow, you know a guy is the real deal when he talks trash over the internet and has a black and white avi of the back of some dude's inflamed neck! Take notes boys, these are the true determiners of masculinity.
He is probably in jail, surrounded by homosexuality and thinking of men.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals