Men Who Use Progesterone - Advice

aquaman

I know there have been a lot of threads about Progesterone, but if any men have specific advice on quantities, length of use, things to watch out for etc, please post here.

Thanks

J

j.

What I would do is take one drop per day. If sexual function doesn't suffer after a while, maybe have 2 drops, and so on, until you achieve your objective of taking progesterone.

paper_clips43

I had heard that I should watch out for muscle loss and penis shrinkage while using progesterone. I used it 5 days in a row always at night time and I increased my dose every day. The last day I used it I used several drops, I think around 8, and I barely noticed anything.

My temps stayed the same although I may have slept better.
For the most part I didn't notice any difference not even the bad side effects.
I am not sure what that means or if it helps you at all.
I was thinking of maybe using it once a week from now on unless I notice the bad side effects.

oh and btw I used progest-e for my source of progesterone and put it on my gums and lips for every dose.

arinryan

My hub has used it (progest-e) to help fall a sleep, likes how it works for that. He hasn't noticed problems if he takes 6-8 drops on occasion. He doesn't use it more than a few times a month though.

himsahimsa

Progest - E

Two drops under the tongue + 4 drops on ankle skin over some DMSO knocks me literally flat on my back. Hypnogogic for an hour and loopy for at least 3 after that.

OP
A

aquaman

thanks all!

mine just arrived so I will test over next few weeks and report back. Any other suggestions/ timings etc would be usesful

paper_clips43

It seems the consensus for timing is in the evening as it can have a sedative effect as well as a decrease in CO2.

Looking forward to hearing your experience!

James_001

Helps me sleep a lot, but I noticed a drop in androgens (less penile sensitivity and overall drive/libido). I will try replacing it with preg for the sleep benefits and try DHT/proviron as an alternative that hopefully won't kill my sex drive...

The sleep is really nice, but I can't deal with the libido effects...

jyb

Helps me sleep a lot, but I noticed a drop in androgens (less penile sensitivity and overall drive/libido). I will try replacing it with preg for the sleep benefits and try DHT/proviron as an alternative that hopefully won't kill my sex drive...

The sleep is really nice, but I can't deal with the libido effects...

I expect exactly the same side effect from progesterone. I haven't experience such side effect with pregne, but its positive effects are also different. Although pregne can also bring about some calmness, I would say its not as predictable and strong for that as progesterone (calmness, but not necessarily sleep inducing). Obviously given the side effect, I only take it at times when I think the situation has no other solution.