I'm having hot flashes on my legs and calves
Specially at night

What is safe dosage ?
What did you get from using it?
What benefits
?
What side effects ?

marsaday

Increased my testosterone by 25%, but i wasn't using it for that.

Also boosted TSH from suppressed to 0.4, so showed it was improving thyroid absorption.

It has been a huge supplement for me and improved my quality of life no end. I am a thyroid patient.

I tend to use 2 drops per day (morning and afternoon), but can use a third sometimes. So taking 6-9mg per day.

Been using it since april 2015. Still have the same bottle as well.

OP
Bahaa El wazzan
So u use it on a daily basis ?
No break
No side effect

Well now my testosterone is 800 to 1000

But im having severe hot flashes at night

Where do you put it ?

marsaday

I use it daily and put it on my stomach at the top, where it meets my chest (less hair there). I have asked another poster today about his experience with putting it on his testicles. Apparently this is even better. I am waiting his reply.

I have had a rest for it, but i don't feel so good missing it, so it seems it is part of my daily routine now. No side effects, no change in libido etc. I think if a man uses bigger amounts it can have a negative effect. I am 45, so at the age where it is going to be more useful due to natural raging issues (prostate, higher oestrogen issues). I don't have these issues, but it is good to know progesterone can help these areas.

I should really try what 4 drops per day does. Might give it a go this week.

Velve921

I used it for a couple months at the beginning of my healing process...helped me sleep better at the beginning. Now I just use it in the summer for sunburns; in my experience it's incredible for skin health!

stressucks

I started experimenting with this a few days ago. One of my goals was to improve sleep quality. Fall asleep faster, more restful, wake up less. Inconclusive on those 3 things so far, but I have been getting crazy dreams. I usually don't dream much, but have had intense dreams every night on Progesterone. I've been using 1-2 drops of progestE.

stressucks

The dreams seem to have gone away. This has definitely been a plus on relaxing and falling asleep at night. I believe I wake up less as well.