Men Should Ejaculate at Least 21 Times a Month To Slash Their Prostate Cancer Risk

Daniil

In this case, you should listen if you have the urge to masturbate to get the testosterone down.
I have urge to masturbate in order to masturbate, although not very strong, I just know that if I don't do it, it will be worse.

ww3not4me

That is crazy. Sure in college my wife and I might be intimate 5 time in one day but that was not every day!

That is almost daily that seems hard to believe. I will have to go back and read though the research you put up. I can not speak intelligently on the topic at this point only to say that is a lot of sex!

mrchibbs

That is crazy. Sure in college my wife and I might be intimate 5 time in one day but that was not every day!

That is almost daily that seems hard to believe. I will have to go back and read though the research you put up. I can not speak intelligently on the topic at this point only to say that is a lot of sex!

it is crazy, clearly sex is good but having that much is just stressful and depleting