Men, how do I increase my semen volume?

OP
D

Dimibo

I am not sure who may find this interesting.

Here is a link regarding how much lecithin can be found in eggs:

Article

It is written by a Peter Bosani, which is listed on Mad Sci Network as an "independent" scientist. However, they expect and vet contributors to be in the scientific fields.

"Here are the statistics on an egg yolk derived from a chicken. The yolk is about 50% water, 34% lipids and 16% protein. Lecithin makes up part of the lipid portion. Depending on the size of the egg, 100 grams of egg yolk, (equivalent to 5.9 egg yolks), will yield approximately 5 to 8 grams of lecithin."

Lecithin supposedly increases amount and qualify of ejaculate, with many other benefits from its components (phospholipids, phosphatidylcholine, Choline).
Adding in several, well-sourced eggs can reap many of the benefits coming (pun not intended, but appreciated) from the lecithin that are in addition to those relating to semen volume/load.

From what I have read, the phospholipids have a very protective factor. Pubmed Articles show that it is very reliable at helping them survive stressors such as freezing for artificial insemination, and that egg yolk lecithin (EYL) is superior. I have heard of other neuroprotective properties, but no official source.

I may still use that powder. But I am also thinking or just eating more yolks, too.

Anyone have any stories of eating a lot of eggs? Any adrogenic, sexual performance or mental benefits?

miquelangeles

What have your experiences been with Shatavari?
Higher doses feel like progesterone.
In traditional formulations for men it is added to balance out the androgenic herbs.
In women it helps with all menopausal symptoms and increases vaginal lubrication.
It also increases airways lubrication and it's helpful for asthma, that's why at some point I experimented with a higher dose (2 grams of powder).
It gives a sense of calmness and confidence but almost complete lack of interest in sex. Felt exactly like a 30mg dose of progesterone.
In smaller doses it has the opposite effect and stimulates libido.
It also causes constipation in that dose and so does progesterone.

Nomane Euger

Higher doses feel like progesterone.
In traditional formulations for men it is added to balance out the androgenic herbs.
In women it helps with all menopausal symptoms and increases vaginal lubrication.
It also increases airways lubrication and it's helpful for asthma, that's why at some point I experimented with a higher dose (2 grams of powder).
It gives a sense of calmness and confidence but almost complete lack of interest in sex. Felt exactly like a 30mg dose of progesterone.
In smaller doses it has the opposite effect and stimulates libido.
It also causes constipation in that dose and so does progesterone.
you experienced constipation from progesterone ?

Nomane Euger

OP
D

Dimibo

When on Reddit (not the best source, I know), quite a few men mentioned guaifenesin as a means to increase loads very significantly. I plan on buying some on the 1st. It seems to hydrate the mucosal systems, and I think I read that it has been shown to clinically increase vaginal secretions in addition to other mucuous areas.

Anyone have an anecdote?

OP
D

Dimibo

I applied 5mg vitamin k to my balls and the volume was noticeably increased the next day.
Interesting. I apply a lot more, but don't see much difference. Maybe lower dose like 5 mg would be better.

How much of an increase did you see?

Dawid

Men, how do I increase my semen volume?

I'm on a journey to increasing my cum/ejaculate volume. My wife has told me she can feel when I drop a larger load, and I plan to provide that more often.

However, I don't want to save up/abstain or edge. I want any advice or research you guys have, or anecdotal experience.

Powdered egg yolks (lecithin)
Zinc, 30 mg
Vitamin E (tocovit) , 50 drops @ 1,500 IU
Selenium, 400 mcg
Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 (Kuinone), 25 drops @45 mg.
Gonadin

Considering L-lysine as well.

@Hans, @SonOfEurope, @Razvan, @Frankdee20, @haidut, and @Lokza, What lifestyle choices, foods and sups would you recommend of have impacted this dimension of your own physiology?
Ejaculate less. The more often you ejaculate the less time your body has to replenish semen.

Ismail

Right but one species is a 5ARi while the other is not so they are not the same thing.
Which one is a 5ARi?
My acne (especially for the back) increases when I use cistanche, so next time I run a 1-2 month cycle I'm going to mix it into dandelion root tea which should mitigate the negatives of cistanche because dandelion is a blood purifier and aromatase inhibitor.
Dandelion root also helped me with clearer skin, think it's one of the strongest lipotropins if I'm not mistaken.
I shared the link just for information.

I personally used full spectrum Cistanche extract from one of the local providers in the UK

Can you please share the brand/source? Thanks (I'm from UK too).

Ismail

When on Reddit (not the best source, I know), quite a few men mentioned guaifenesin as a means to increase loads very significantly. I plan on buying some on the 1st. It seems to hydrate the mucosal systems, and I think I read that it has been shown to clinically increase vaginal secretions in addition to other mucuous areas.

Anyone have an anecdote?

How did you get on with the guaifenesin?

Back
Top Bottom