Men, how do I increase my semen volume?

OP
D

Dimibo

I can lend my support to cistanche too. I've used it a few times now for 1-2 months and each time I use it:
1. My testosterone goes up noticeably
2. I get "bigger"
3. Sex drive increases
4. Loads increase in size

I use cistanche for the mental and hormonal benefits, but the other benefits aren't unappreciated.
How much of an increase? 50%?

ThunderSpank

Red Bull and Beef Prostate together make the biggest difference I've seen. Thats with a background of at least 6 cups of milk everyday. Found this out by accident when my partner got hit in the face from several feet away. I use Grass Fed Beef Prostate. I also always take thiamine HCI with my red bulls as it doesn't make sence for it not to have B1 with the other B's in it.

joaquin

I'm recovering from 4 years of nightly CBD oil use.

Last edited:
the vitamin C and garlic trick just works. Try it. It's the lowest harm possible. It works very quickly too.

miquelangeles

This seems like an interesting herb. What is a good dose you think? Safed musli products I can find seems to be a powder as supposed to an extract, is that your experience as well? For such a product, 1-5 grams seems standard.
Yes, powder. Goes well with Ashwagandha and small amounts of Shatavari powders. It's one of the traditional Ayurvedic formulations.
Their effect is amplified if you take them in hot milk, because some compounds are protein-soluble in the same way that you can obtain an active thyroid-like substance by mixing iodine with casein.

OP
D

Dimibo

the vitamin C and garlic trick just works. Try it. It's the lowest harm possible. It works very quickly too.
That is possibly from a nitric oxide boost. Christopher Walker with umzu released a supplement that uses garlic and vitamin c to increase nitric oxide.

OP
D

Dimibo

probably Fructose by a long shot
DHT increase ornithine decarboxylase, more so than any other androgen
Hate to do this to you, but I'm not sure what this means. Are you saying that it increases ornithine decarboxylase and that it's a good thing?

OP
D

Dimibo

volume is good but how about distance? Got anything to improve my distance? Accuracy would be good too
That is the kicker for me.

I have heard Nitric oxide boosters help. However, N.O. has problems..... My next phase would be to increase CO2 to help with blood flow. I am doing Kegels to help strengthen the muscles so the shot feels more powerful. That's why I am looking to boost power and volume.

Steed

Yes, powder. Goes well with Ashwagandha and small amounts of Shatavari powders. It's one of the traditional Ayurvedic formulations.
Their effect is amplified if you take them in hot milk, because some compounds are protein-soluble in the same way that you can obtain an active thyroid-like substance by mixing iodine with casein.

Interesting, thank you for the milk point, will try :).

OP
D

Dimibo

Update:

I was going to use egg yolk powder for the lecithin, but there simply is not enough.

Lock and Load from Gorilla Mind, which seems to have done a lot of research on semen parameters

Lock and Load

I am now trying to find a source that is not full of junk and allergens to reach the amount.

Anyone ever use it? Have a source?

Thanks to anyone supporting this rather weird endeavor.

OP
D

Dimibo

What have your experiences been with Shatavari?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom